The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jack Bauer's cell phone/service provider"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences 24 Forum (Protected)
Original message

skynet2ctu 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-31-06, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail skynet2ctu Click to send private message to skynet2ctu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jack Bauer's cell phone/service provider"
Can someone please tell me where I can signup and get Jack's incredible cell phone & enjoy his extraordinary service provider. After watching the final episode it hit me that holy crap, the guy used his cell phone almost constantly for a full revolutin of the earth, never ran his battery down, and never had a call dropped. More amazingly, he, and whoever called him, understood every syllable uttered during their coversation (I think he even put a caller on hold and orderd a Domino 555 deal for him and a CTU unit). And his ability to download complex documents at fiberoptic speeds was well, in one word - WOW! (Q -what format/protocol is used to send building schematics, and top secret facilities at that) Gee, recently, a simple little text message didn't get through to me- "U just been fired" (and I had the phone fully charged on the way to work that day). Worse, my reception is so bad I recently drove to the closest Verizon transmission tower to jump off , changed my mind, called a suicide hotline and got the message - "you're out of our service area."

So, someone please tell me where do I go to enroll with this remarkable service provider and get the mother-of-all cell phones (I'm guessing the phone was sent back for Michael Biehn from 2029 but somehow fell into Jack's sissypack, and just wait until Jack gets his cell bill for Skynet and has to face their cyborg collecter. Hey, I have no problem traveling into the future to get this level of service but I need at least a few days to work-out and get a penis enlargement before stripping for the trip.

Now, I know, there is probably some tricky billing issues involved. I understand out-of network charges, BUT, out-of time dimension minutes have
got to to be a killer. If they offer a family plan I'm willing to go as high as say $79.24/month, even if the cost of mailing into the future will require putting an extra stamp on the envelope. I know, I checked, there is no EFT available for Skynet (yes, I used Google!). I think what was complicating the search was the little fact that Skynet doesn't exist yet!

Help me. What would you be willing to pay for Jack's phone and service?
How many "anytime," and "night and weekend" minutes should be included? I'm guessing the basic service will come with at least two-hundred time dimension minutes. Obviously, you need not buy an extra battery, or even a charger as the phone gets to you after what, the equivalent of a compressed charge of 23 years. That might explain why Jack phone's battery is still going strong after continual use for, well you know how long. . This is the situation you definately take the hardware replacement insurance.

Got to go now and charge my cell just in case my ex-employer is trying to reach out to me.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jack Bauer's cell phone/service... weltek 05-31-06 1
 RE: Jack Bauer's cell phone/service... Ahtumbreez 06-05-06 2
   RE: Jack Bauer's cell phone/service... uglier than sarah w 12-08-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-31-06, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jack Bauer's cell phone/service provider"
Jack's cell phone battery is afraid to die on him.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-05-06, 08:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jack Bauer's cell phone/service provider"
Funny post.

Everytime they show a pic of Jack's cellphone my DH says "that's my cellphone". Honey, if only that were your cellphone we'd rule the world, is my response.

uglier than sarah w 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-08-06, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jack Bauer's cell phone/service provider"
i actually know a guy that used to do PR work for Sprint, so he was telling all about how they placed the phone in the show.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •