The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Favorite Season"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences 24 Forum (Protected)
Original message

AnaNg3 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-01-06, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AnaNg3 Click to send private message to AnaNg3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Favorite Season"
Which is your favorite season?

I would have to say (as I have not seen season 4) that season 2 was my favorite.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Favorite Season Jims02 02-01-06 1
   RE: Favorite Season blacknwhitedog 02-02-06 5
 Rankings AyaK 02-02-06 2
   RE: Rankings geg6 02-02-06 3
 RE: Favorite Season J I M B O 02-02-06 4
 RE: Favorite Season J Slice 02-06-06 6
 RE: Favorite Season crimelover 05-11-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-01-06, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Favorite Season"
1. Season 4
2. Season 1
3. Season 3
4. Season 2

It was really tough to choose between last season and the first season. I liked the first season a lot, since it was what hooked me onto the show, but it suffers from some rather lazy writing toward the end of the season, such as any of Kim's post-kidnapping moments and Teri Bauer's famous amnesia.

Season 4 was a much more complete package for me, except for maybe that whole corporation sub-plot that I didn't care for too much. I did, however, like the Araz dynamic and what Audrey and Secretary Heller brought to the show.

Season 3 was good too. I liked the drama at the Salazar's ranch and I found the premise of the season interesting. I thought they were going to kill of Michelle for sure at the hotel, but they kept her around for another season. Kim was present for this season, but at least they gave her a job. It was kinda neat to see the Wayne/David Palmer dynamic. I was a little disappointed they killed off Sherry though.

Season 2 is completely unmemorable to me. I do remember a really lame and annoying Kim plot that involved babysitting and then a convience store later? Which didn't really tie-in that well to the plot? Other than that and Nina's short reoccurance, I don't remember much about this season.

...Oh, wasn't that the season when Mike Novick got fired from Palmer? I still can't remember the actual terrorist threat.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-06, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Favorite Season"
I'll go with

season 5 (so far)
season 4
season 2
season 1
season 3

I didn't really watch the show from season 1, so season 2 was special to me. I later got season 1 on DVD and other than the surprise ending- it's pretty annoying. Dennis Hopper- worst.terrorist.ever.

Slice n' Dice Chop Shop ©2004

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-06, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Rankings"
1. Season 2
2. Season 1
3. Season 4
4. Season 3

I loved season 2, from Jack killing the witness in the very first episode to blend in with the bad guys, to Mason's sacrifice with the nuke, to the doctored tape and Novick's treachery vis-a-vis Palmer, to the ending with Mandy. The only real false note was the 25th Amendment BS.

Season 3 was the stinker of the group, beginning with Kim being in CTU and Jack's heroin addicition to Tony's bizarre antics in his effort to save Michelle. Poorly written from beginning to end.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-06, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rankings"
I'd reverse your top 3.

But ditto everything you said about Season 3. Hated it. If I didn't want to rip Keifer Sutherland's clothes off, I would have quit watching it.

But Keifer is smmmmmokin'!!!!!

Goddess of the Steeler Nation

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-06, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Favorite Season"

gotta say season 1 is, and always will be, my favorite. largely because of the whole 'novelty' factor. seldom have i been so addicted to a show. and the fact that they killed his wife at the end blew my skull.

after that the predictability and repetativeness took away some of the luster.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-06, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Favorite Season"
Season three.

If only for Chloe, who is the greatest 24 character ever.

Edgar Stiles: Maybe it's a delayed reaction kinda thing. Maybe you'll freak out about it in a few days.
Chloe: I hope so.

crimelover 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-11-06, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crimelover Click to send private message to crimelover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Favorite Season"
i dont think ive seen a whole season i try to catch it when i can i thnk the only shows i am loyal too are the red zone shows on court tv. id like to be more into 24 and csi but my schedule lately is crazy!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •