The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fashion Week Spoilers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Project Runway Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43912 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-06-13, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fashion Week Spoilers"
As per usual we have several decoy collections so we don't know for sure who the final groups are, but here is a link to the collections shown.

http://bloggingprojectrunway.blogspot.com/2013/09/project-runway-season-12-finale.html

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fashion Week Spoilers Belle Book 09-08-13 1
   RE: Fashion Week Spoilers udg 09-08-13 2
       RE: Fashion Week Spoilers Belle Book 09-09-13 3
           RE: Fashion Week Spoilers udg 09-09-13 4
               RE: Fashion Week Spoilers Snidget 09-10-13 5
                   RE: Fashion Week Spoilers AyaK 09-16-13 6
                       RE: Fashion Week Spoilers Snidget 09-16-13 7
                           RE: Fashion Week Spoilers udg 09-16-13 8
                           RE: Fashion Week Spoilers Belle Book 09-16-13 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Belle Book 3560 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-08-13, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fashion Week Spoilers"
There are 9 designers left, but only 8 showed at Fashion Week. Ken was the one who didn't show. Any ideas as to why?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

udg 3042 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-08-13, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fashion Week Spoilers"
He didn't make F8?

Thanks to tribephyl for the sigpic!

09-09-13, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fashion Week Spoilers"
Normally, I'd chalk it up to that and leave it there, but the thing is that 9 designers were left in the competition and those 9 should have shown at Fashion Week! Only 8 did! As someone who was still in the competition when Fashion Week arrived, Ken should have shown there, but he didn't!

09-09-13, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fashion Week Spoilers"
Yeah, but I think that usually happens: we get to see/spoil one or more eliminations due to fashion week.

09-10-13, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fashion Week Spoilers"
They usually try to keep the number of eliminations spoiled to a bare minimum. But I'm ready to see Ken go if he's the one that is out this week.

AyaK 10112 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-13, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fashion Week Spoilers"
We now know Jeremy was booted before Ken. Does anyone else think that Ken got booted or bad behavior -- or quit like Sandro? After all, this is one of the least stable groups we've ever seen.

09-16-13, 02:45 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Fashion Week Spoilers"
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-13 AT 02:46 PM (EST)

I could see Ken being one that has a hissy fit, takes his ball and goes home.

Even if you don't get on TV your collection gets seen, but I could see him not seeing the positive side of it.

Hoping it wasn't from some serious life/family event. I'd rather it be because he's a jerk, and I don't have to feel like one.

ETA: link to one rumor http://divagalsdaily.com/2013/09/10/dishing-diva-why-ken-laurence-wasnt-in-the-project-runway-nyfw-presentation-exclusive/

09-16-13, 04:51 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Fashion Week Spoilers"
Just as long as they don't give him a 2nd chance in a future season!

09-16-13, 05:05 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Fashion Week Spoilers"
Just saw the link. It's possible his collection really wasn't ready to show on any runway and if that's the case, then maybe he was right to pull it. But if he just let self-dobut get the best of him, he was another maroon -- as the immortal Bugs Bunny would say.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •