The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Task Spoiler for Final 5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Project Runway Forum (Protected)
Original message

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-25-08, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Task Spoiler for Final 5"
You know I find it very wierd that someone who didn't really watch the show found this spoiler, and in the most unusual place as well: WWE.com!

Make it work! Maria, Candice Michelle, Torrie Wilson, Michelle McCool and Layla will be special guest stars on Project Runway. The Divas will be a part of the Feb. 6 “Raw Talent” episode of the Bravo reality show starring Tim Gunn, Heidi Klum, Michael Kors and Nina Garcia. Bravo describes the episode with the following: “Every designer has a muse and in this challenge, the designers must use their unexpected clients – the WWE Divas – to create a fantasy and use their designs to tell a story.”

and more details will follow on WWE.com.........

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Task Spoiler for Final 5 WVtoIN 01-25-08 1
   RE: Task Spoiler for Final 5 Sunny_Bunny 02-04-08 6
 RE: Task Spoiler for Final 5 Snidget 01-25-08 2
 RE: Task Spoiler for Final 5 tribephyl 01-25-08 3
   RE: Task Spoiler for Final 5 Fishercat 01-26-08 4
       I think I've figured out what the p... vince3 02-04-08 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

WVtoIN 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-25-08, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WVtoIN Click to send private message to WVtoIN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Task Spoiler for Final 5"
Whoa! I guess we will be seeing that one in two weeks since there are still 6 designers left. That ought to be interesting. The lady wrestlers are definitly not "model" sized. I bet Chris (if he is still there) will have a ball with this one. Christian (if he is still there) will probably have a tizzy ("This is not fashion"). Anyway! Thanks for the info.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Sunny_Bunny 5581 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-08, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Task Spoiler for Final 5"
Yes, Christian likes to dress up twigs. If he gets the trunk of the tree he ends up falling apart at the seams. LOL

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-08, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Task Spoiler for Final 5"
Look everyone, it's Vince.

Thanks for venturing in here and letting us know.

Take a whirl thought the Tresemme Hair and Make Up room before you head back to WWE.com!

Agman's like a brother, Your best friend forever, Making the sigs, the sigs that you like.

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-08, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Task Spoiler for Final 5"
Hmmm...that's weird. I coulda swore I saw a commercial hyping that next week the WWEDivas were showing up.
Plus, when watching the preview, it showcases screaming and grunting women, an arm wrestling battle between Christian & SweetP and a ton of sparkly and stretchy fabric.

To me it sounds like next weeks competition is with the Divas. Not the Feb6 episode. But...what do I know.

Whence it does come, I'm a noted bit dis-interested in this challenge.
However, I am still greatful to vince for bringing the info to the mat.

For some reason, this season the judges have been playing opposite of their normal M.O.
Normal M.O.: Verbally encourage designers to create wearable outfits and judge them accordingly. No Costumes please.
This Season M.O.: Encourage designers to to create "event" outfits and judge them based on the old standard of being wearable.
Costumes are okay, as long as they don't look particularly Rennaisancey or Audrey Hepburnish. Underwear as outerwear is encouraged. No KnockOffs allowed.

I'm kinda longing for the days when well-rounded designers made it to Bryant Park. (Save for the occasional loony.) But it seems that the judges are now looking for more flash and less substance. (Flash-in-the-pan, IMO.)

Am I completely off my rocker?

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-26-08, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Task Spoiler for Final 5"
Actually, I don't think there is a new episode next week, so the February 6th show would be the next new episode, which is where wrestling fits in...but the spoiler only lists five divas. So that either means there is a 6th, unlisted diva, or it is for the February 13th episode and we saw the wrong preview, or something...

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-08, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "I think I've figured out what the problem is:"
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-08 AT 12:17 PM (EST)

There are 6 Divas, but the 6th Diva left the company after the episode was filmed. Her name is Krystal. Since she departed/got fired they pretty much don't want to raise her profile any more..........

ETC: the Diva since wwe.com finally showed a picture of all 6......

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •