The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"PR Season Next: the casting call."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Project Runway Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-26-07, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"PR Season Next: the casting call."
Received through a Bravo email and also posted on their website:

'Open casting calls will be held on the following dates in the following cities:

* LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
Friday, March 30, Saturday, March 31 and Sunday, April 1
All call times 9am to 6pm
The Downtown Standard Los Angeles
550 S. Flower St.
Los Angeles, CA 90071

* CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
Tuesday, April 3, 2007
9am to 6pm
The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago
909 North Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL 60611

* MIAMI, FLORIDA
Thursday, April 5, 2007
9am to 6pm
The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables
180 Aragon Ave.
Coral Gables, FL 33134

* NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK
Saturday, April 7; Sunday, April 8; and Monday, April 9
All call times 9am to 6pm
The Westin New York at Times Square
270 W. 43rd. St.
NY, NY 10036

BE SURE TO BRING:

1. Three articles of clothing of your own design
2. A picture portfolio of your work
3. A completed application form
NOTE: THIS FORM WAS UPDATED ON MARCH 21, 2007!

(form available at http://www.bravotv.com/Casting/PR4-Application_03.21.07.pdf )

OPTIONAL: You may bring a live model for your clothes if you wish. It is not required. Models must be 18 years of age or older.

TO BE CONSIDERED:

* You must be in attendance at one of these four open calls.
* You must be 21 years of age or older as of June 1, 2007.
* You must be (a) a legal resident of the U.S. and able to legally travel to any foreign country in connection with your participation in the Program, if selected, or (b) able to obtain the appropriate visa or waiver to enable you to stay legally in the United States to participate in the Program, if selected, and be able to legally travel to any foreign country in connection with your participation in the Program. You must have a valid passport that will be in full force and effect beginning no later than June 1, 2007 and continuing through the end of 2007.
* You cannot be a candidate for public office and, if chosen as participant, you cannot become one until one (1) year after the initial exhibition of the last episode of the Program in which you appear.
* Neither you, your immediate family members, nor anyone in your household may be an employee of NBC Universal, Inc., Miramax, The Weinstein Company, or any sponsor of the Program if that relationship is of a nature that (in Producer's sole discretion) would create impropriety or the appearance of impropriety.

Additional eligibility requirements may be imposed and if imposed will be made known at a later date.'

Some interesting stuff here, but the biggest potential bit of spoiler information is that they're looking for people who can travel. Paris, anyone?

And the 'no politicians' rule? Priceless.

Sorry, Dubya.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: PR Season Next: the casting ca... uglier than sarah w 03-29-07 1
   RE: PR Season Next: the casting ca... Palm Tree 04-05-07 2
       RE: PR Season Next: the casting ca... mistyrose52 04-27-07 3
           RE: PR Season Next: the casting ca... mistyrose52 04-27-07 4
               RE: PR Season Next: the casting ca... mistyrose52 08-01-07 5
                   RE: PR Season Next: the casting ca... mistyrose52 09-08-07 6
 RE: PR Season Next: the casting ca... trigirl 09-12-07 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

uglier than sarah w 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-29-07, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: PR Season Next: the casting call."
Yay!!! I'm so excited for them to start filming the next season! I absolutely can NOT wait
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Palm Tree 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-05-07, 01:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Palm%20Tree Click to send private message to Palm%20Tree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: PR Season Next: the casting call."
I am so looking forward for this next season also! Will be great to have the designers going somewhere like Paris, oh la la!!!

I had not had been hooked on Top Design nor are interested in the "TOP Cut" or whatever is named the new show to be air on Bravo...I find PR way more interesting, still somewhat fun to watch and want my Tim Gun fix again!!!

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-27-07, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: PR Season Next: the casting call."
DARN-Does that mean that Bill can't continue to design for Hillary and get his clothing line recognized on PR???? Too bad!

04-27-07, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: PR Season Next: the casting call."
Seriously-when does this season start?? I must have missed something........THANKS!

08-01-07, 10:23 AM (EST)
5. "RE: PR Season Next: the casting call."
Just read that it's on hold until this fall. AND that Tim Gunn WILL be back! YEAH!!! Can't wait!

09-08-07, 02:01 PM (EST)
6. "RE: PR Season Next: the casting call."
Heard today that the date is TENTATIVELY for November 14th.

I don't get why they keep delaying the start date. Anyone???

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-12-07, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: PR Season Next: the casting call."
From Wiki:

Casting auditions for Season 4 of Project Runway began in April 2007 and filming wrapped in July 2007.

Tim Gunn will be returning for the series' fourth season, rhetorically asking: "Do I have even one iota of a doubt that I'll be back for season four? No. Not one iota." He has since been named Chief Creative Officer for Liz Claiborne Inc., leaving his position at Parsons

The fourth season premieres Wednesday, November 14th, 2007..

I don't understand why the delay....don't they usually have it close to Bryant Park so that there are not too many spoilers. Bryant Park is happening NOW...so I thought it would be airing soon.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •