The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"So is Allison the narrator of the show now??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ShooFly 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-30-05, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"So is Allison the narrator of the show now??"
I know she wants to be the house mother and she's still bitter about Lane getting that position... but come on! Her confessional clips are out of this world! Are they scripted?? She gives a mini speech about every situation in the house while in there. And wow, does is sound oddly familiar to the one she gave when accepting that award?? The one where she wasn't suppose to sound scripted, rather she was suppose to sound real. I believe Allison is being REAL, this is her, this is it... she's an empty soul with nothing to offer and a deep need for gain. Come on Iyanla, get real... get her out... she WAS a cruise ship singer after all, you can't fix this problem, this is who Allison is and my guess is, nobody around her trully likes her.

P.S. Does anyone remember the Allison Stanley flickr site??? Everyone said it wasn't her... now I know for sure it was her. And oddly enough the site vanished before this season began. Hmmm!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: So is Allison the narrator of t... 4theanimals 11-30-05 1
 RE: So is Allison the narrator of t... ybarks 12-01-05 2
 RE: So is Allison the narrator of t... Bebo 12-01-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

4theanimals 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-30-05, 10:59 PM (EST)
1. "RE: So is Allison the narrator of the show now??"
Good lord yes! She is really about on my last nerve! They tell Jessica she is in charge of this Habitat project and they roll out of the car and it becomes the Allison show once again. The only good thing is it takes a lot less time to watch the show when you fast forward through the Allison show parts!

ybarks 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-01-05, 05:53 AM (EST)
2. "RE: So is Allison the narrator of the show now??"
I BELIEVE SHE NEEDS TO GO SHE IS SO MILKING THE HOUSE AND SHE SEEMS SO FAKE TO ME AND WANTS ATTENTION I THINK SHE HAS TOOLS AND NEED TO GO AND USE THEM

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-01-05, 07:25 AM (EST)
3. "RE: So is Allison the narrator of the show now??"
There are a number of open Allison discussions on the Individual Houseguest forum.

And ybarks, typing in all capital letters is considered rude - on all message forums, not just this one, it's seen as shouting at other posters.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •