The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"confusion about showing times"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

wifeofahero 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-28-05, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"confusion about showing times"
I've been watching Starting Over for quite some time. I'm a bit confused. I'm seeing shows repeat themselves.. I have one channel that comes on at 11:00 and another channelat 1:00. The one that comes on earlier is totally different than the later one. The one I watched today was of Lisa's parents vising, she takes them out to dinner. She and her mom plays basketball and Allison is wearing a robe and a kerchief on her head. How far behind am I? Thanks

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: confusion about showing times Ladybug0318 11-28-05 1
   RE: confusion about showing times wifeofahero 11-28-05 2
       Desperate Attention Whore Cygnus X1 11-28-05 3
   RE: confusion about showing times wifeofahero 11-28-05 4
       RE: confusion about showing times mhb0125 11-29-05 5
           RE: confusion about showing times dpnana 11-29-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ladybug0318 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-28-05, 06:34 PM (EST)
1. "RE: confusion about showing times"
Hi. I live in Fairfield, CA. The one at 11:00 (channel 3) shows the new episodes and goes with official website and what the people are talking about in here. And the one at 1:00 (channel 8) are episodes that were shown at 11:00 two weeks ago. I don't know the reason.

11-28-05, 07:01 PM (EST)
2. "RE: confusion about showing times"
What is up with the desperate attention whore postings beside our user names?

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-28-05, 07:51 PM (EST)
3. "Desperate Attention Whore"
has always been our tongue-in-cheek term for reality show stars, especially those who try other means to extend their fame (as evidenced by the DAW Level below your username). Actual reality show stars have done these things.

It's also a term for any of us who post here, because we are trying in our own way to get attention by posting.

Welcome to the boards. We're all just DAWs on this bus.

11-28-05, 11:44 PM (EST)
4. "RE: confusion about showing times"
How funny!!! I live in Vacaville

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-29-05, 00:24 AM (EST)
5. "RE: confusion about showing times"
I wish my cable company would replay shows!! My husband decided to watch a dvd at 9am (when SO airs here). He STILL hasn't hooked everything up right so the dvr can record and you can watch a dvd if you want. Needless to say, I missed today's episode. It sounds like it was a pretty good one, too, but I;m sure I would have been infuriated about the emergency meeting.

dpnana 4 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-05, 05:07 AM (EST)
6. "RE: confusion about showing times"
Our shows aren't on like the program guide says either. On Monday 28, Allison had to do a timeline on how she reached the bottom. One of the girls had to fix a dinner for Dr Stan and all the girls. I have just started watching the show again so I am not sure how far off we are, but it didn't sound like what they said would be on. I live in the Tulsa Area and our show comes on at 2AM and I think at 12PM. I have been watching the 2AM show. I watched the show every night for a long time then I lost interest because of all the things going wrong in my own life.
Anyone else showing like our time?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •