The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"you can't change a southern bell"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

carlsbad 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-15-05, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"you can't change a southern bell"
Ilyanna keep trying but I just don't think you can cnhange Allison's need to please and I think she will always have that everything is just fine smile on her face no matter how hard she tries to change at the SO house. She's been in this house too long and if she doesn't get it by now it is time for her to go and hopefully she will stay healthy and do the best she can but you just cna't change her southern upbringing and need to please and put on that face! ciao alli and good luck to you. Time for more new and fresh faces for 06!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: you can't change a southern bel... badams 12-15-05 1
   RE: you can't change a southern bel... crazygroupiegirl 12-16-05 4
 RE: you can't change a southern bel... kittystew 12-15-05 2
   RE: you can't change a southern bel... BeenThere 12-16-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

badams 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-15-05, 11:20 PM (EST)
1. "RE: you can't change a southern bell"
I used to like Allison -- LAST SEASON. Now she is a waste of space. I think that they brought her back to link the SO2 house to the SO3 house, but they brought the wrong person back! Allie needs more help than Iyanla can offer. She needs a couch to deal with her mommy issues, AA for her alcohol issues and 24 hour fitness to deal with her weight issues. All of those things are not in the house!

crazygroupiegirl 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-16-05, 12:37 PM (EST)
4. "RE: you can't change a southern bell"
I still can't figure out what Allison's deal is. Why is she even in the house? It's almost like IV is trying to figure out what else is wrong with her to try to fix. Let her leave already.

kittystew 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-15-05, 11:42 PM (EST)
2. "RE: you can't change a southern bell"
I absolutely agree. What bothers me is we KNOW she is going to graduate soon. Today IV was talking about how she was making the wrong choices when she had to "fill her bucket of love" by taking help from others when there were holes in the love she was receiving and then thanking them instead of choosing to fill her bucket herself. She completely lost it when she came home from Houston and also when she learned Jessica was graduating before she was. Well how can she go from not getting it at all this late stage in the game to the praise we KNOW they are going to be giving her on her progress and what she achieved?

BeenThere 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-16-05, 08:38 AM (EST)
3. "RE: you can't change a southern bell"
True: You can't change a Southern Belle. But a Southern Belle can change herself if she really wants to, if she's really open, willing and moltivated to change.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •