The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I really enjoy this show- here is what I think so far!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

r0rym 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-04-05, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"I really enjoy this show- here is what I think so far!"
I must say I used to make fun of my mother for watching this show, but I caught the season premiere episode this time around and was pretty much hooked.

I think the dynamics of the house are really interesting. Sometimes I really wish I could be there for my favorite cast members because I really do sympathize with their pain.

Jessica is perhaps my favorite cast member. She's always sincere, level headed and focused. I really sympathize with her loss and she's someone I could easily see myself being friends with.

Allison is another favorite. She's so sweet and well spoken, I hope she can come through to face her demons. Particularly, her inability to prioritize her own wants and needs. I wish her all the best!

I can see a lot of myself in Jill. The resistant attitude, the shutting down. I hope her medical problems are quickly addressed and resolved! I think she underestimates her leadership potential. She really has a knack for communicating with her peers.

TJ is someone i often shift back and forth about. Sometimes she's really well spoken and coherent, and other times I just want to smack her through the TV and tell her to shut the hell up! She seems nice enough, but she also appears to have a real difficulty in maintaining composure, focus and respect of her peers in the event of a group assignment. She actually reminds me a lot of Karen Glenn, from PBS's Frontier House (my all time favorite Reality Program). I hope she comes out of the project more aware of her issues.

Christina just seems really lost to me. She seems like she lacks any "vision". It's like she has no concept of the future, and is always looking for the easy way out. I also question her sincerity and committment. Although I like her, I don't think I could be a good friend because I would never trust her voice.

Lisa is just plain annoying. Clueless and ridiculous. I don't even understand why she chose to do the project. I mean, Rhonda tells her to start a business and she's all confused and perplexed like "I don't understand. I can't do this. I really don't want to do this." GROW UP! It's not that hard! Make some jewlery and bring it to a stand and try to hawk it! If you're running behind, bring it with you! I think what her problem is, is that she has no concept of consequences. She's never had consequences. She's late? No big deal, it's not like she cares if she's fired. She doesn't show up to meet Rhonda with jewlery? No big deal, it doesn't matter, everything will work out so why bother even attempting to be responsible. Like one of the coaches pointed out, she's never had to survive- and she probably never will, because she is perfectly happy being babied by her parents. I hope she can get her act together!

What do you all think??

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I really enjoy this show- here ... justashell 11-05-05 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

justashell 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-05-05, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I really enjoy this show- here is what I think so far!"

Glad you saw the light.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •