The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who is going to be this season's "Problem Child"?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

bentherdunthat 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-13-05, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who is going to be this season's "Problem Child"?"
There seems to be one every season, so who do you think will be the big troublemaker in the house? I'm leaning towards Jill.I think she has a real mean streak in her, and I have a feeling there's trouble coming from that direction. What do you think?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who is going to be this season'... shermie 10-13-05 1
   RE: Who is going to be this season'... bentherdunthat 10-13-05 2
   RE: Who is going to be this season'... MovinOnUp 10-13-05 4
       RE: Who is going to be this season'... frogfan72 10-13-05 5
   RE: Who is going to be this season'... FMkelly 10-14-05 18
 RE: Who is going to be this season'... patstimes 10-13-05 3
 RE: Who is going to be this season'... Labyrinth 10-13-05 6
   RE: Who is going to be this season'... justletmebe 10-14-05 8
   RE: Who is going to be this season'... firehousegirl 10-14-05 9
       RE: Who is going to be this season'... Labyrinth 10-14-05 10
   RE: Who is going to be this season'... bentherdunthat 10-14-05 13
 RE: Who is going to be this season'... tourniquet 10-13-05 7
 RE: Who is going to be this season'... bentherdunthat 10-14-05 11
 RE: Who is going to be this season'... flipper759 10-14-05 12
 RE: Who is going to be this season'... Cleverone 10-14-05 14
   RE: Who is going to be this season'... bentherdunthat 10-14-05 15
   RE: Who is going to be this season'... tob2 10-14-05 16
   RE: Who is going to be this season'... CarlyBaby 10-14-05 17
   RE: Who is going to be this season'... FMkelly 10-14-05 19
 RE: Who is going to be this season'... lizza67 10-14-05 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shermie 89 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-13-05, 07:05 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Who is going to be this season's "Problem Child"?"
I can't decide between T.J. and Lisa. Although I have issues with T.J. and her insistance upon using her ADHD and dyslexia every time she gets herself into a jam, I think the real "problem child" is Lisa. I really feel that she is running a real hustle on her housemates and life coach. The few times that she cried there was no difference between the "real" crying and that she did when she was a "baby".
T.J. is running a real close second, IMO. Time will tell.

10-13-05, 07:10 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Who is going to be this season's "Problem Child"?"
It will be interesting to see it unfold. (As a sidenote, I am TERRIBLE about picking the "problem children") Even though I pick Jill, I will most likely be wrong. (LOL)

MovinOnUp 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-13-05, 08:49 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Who is going to be this season's "Problem Child"?"
Gotta go with TJ on this one.

frogfan72 95 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-05, 08:53 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Who is going to be this season's "Problem Child"?"
I don't think any of them are a problem so to speak but TJ is definately challenging. I already understand more since she said shes adhd, but shes a new denise in some ways..similar behaviours. Jill started out to be difficult but she's totally cooperating with her assignments, but i'm wondering if it's just out of fear of iyanla 'gettin on her #####' if she doesnt...not the right reasons really...i hope shes' sincere...i think so far, jill is the most dedicated. love frogfan72

FMkelly 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-14-05, 07:41 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Who is going to be this season's "Problem Child"?"
I do not think it's going to be TJ. I keep hoping that they get her into an athletic activity that will help her burn up the nervous energy she has because of her ADHD. It could be swimming x amount of laps in that beautiful pool or just have jog x amount of miles. By slowly increasing her activity each day she will be calmer and be able to focus better. Dealing with ADHD and dyslexia is a difficult road. I can indenify with her.
If its anyone I believe that it will be Lisa. Reading the letters at loud was horrible and I surprised that no one tried to stop her. She reminds me of a spoiled child always wanting her way.

patstimes 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-13-05, 07:23 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Who is going to be this season's "Problem Child"?"
Well I dont see any of the women being a real "problem child"-- but I like Lisa the least so she would get my vote, LOL!

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-13-05, 09:39 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Who is going to be this season's "Problem Child"?"
Here is my Dark Horse - Jessica.

justletmebe 59 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-05, 08:09 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Who is going to be this season's "Problem Child"?"
Good call Labyrinth. I was thinking that too - especially after she refused to hear or accept TJ's apology. I wonder how long she's going to pull the "you don't and can't and never will understand" card. Don't get me wrong, no one can completely understand her personal pain, but there comes a time when you just gotta let that card go.

firehousegirl 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-14-05, 08:40 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Who is going to be this season's "Problem Child"?"
Lab you're on target every time.

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-14-05, 03:28 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Who is going to be this season's "Problem Child"?"
Hmm now I don't know ... I'm thinking Christina! She has several things against her -- a.) former profession will enable other HG's to be righteous; b.) she is the youngest of the HG; c.) she is the most immature; d.) she really isn't ready to pay the dues; and e.) she is an attention-seeker.

I know Jessica would drive ME up a friggin-wall, so perhaps that was a personal vote.

I don't think it will be Jill, TJ or Lisa because their bluntness invites bluntness back.

10-14-05, 04:39 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Who is going to be this season's "Problem Child"?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-14-05 AT 04:44 PM (EST)

Interesting..why did you say Jessica? Is it the constant crying?

tourniquet 6 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-05, 10:14 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Who is going to be this season's "Problem Child"?"
Lisa will be this seasons problem child. TJ is a little hard to handle but she isn't out to be a problem. Lisa is a spoiled brat who thinks everyone should cater to her needs and she will find out that people aren't going to! She is in for a suprise and when it hits her she is gonna have a FIT!

10-14-05, 03:52 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Who is going to be this season's "Problem Child"?"
(I know I'm replying to my own thread) I've been thinking about this and I'm going to stick with Jill-although Lisa is a strong second. I see Jill doing her excercises, but she's so cold with her housemates. I haven't seen her open up to them at all (of course, I may have missed it too). All I've seen is Jill pairing up with Lisa in some highly inappropriate behavior.

flipper759 9 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-05, 03:53 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Who is going to be this season's "Problem Child"?"
>There seems to be one every
>season, so who do you
>think will be the big
>troublemaker in the house? I'm
>leaning towards Jill.I think she
>has a real mean streak
>in her, and I have
>a feeling there's trouble coming
>from that direction. What do
>you think?

There are problems with TJ and Jill true but
my vote for biggest pain in the #####?
Lisa hands down!!!

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-14-05, 05:08 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Who is going to be this season's "Problem Child"?"
I held back because they all have a propensity to become the problem child, but after today, "I'd have to say Lisa hands down" ....she's sooo spoiled and inconsiderate of others...that stunt she pull with Jill was terrible and then it seems she read Christina's letters which was wrong and she laughs about everything as if these things don't matter as long as she gets a "kick" out of it...her head's sooo full of air that she can't keep her a## on tract...she's really grating on my nerves...they need to find something for her to do besides stir up sh##..

And Jessica's running a near second...I know she's suppose to grieve, but I think she's an attention seeker...all the tears and for things other than her mother's death...and today, I clearly heard her say she hadn't dreamed in 4 years ...and all of a sudden she's got dreams for the interpreter...?????...maybe I missed something...please correct me if I did because I was thrown into left field with that one. She starts every sentence off with.... my mother was killed on 9/11.... Stop blaming everything on your mother's death...you had a life pre 9/11...what happened to it...and I apologize if I sound cruel...I don't mean to be...I actually felt sorry for her initially, but...I'm drowning in her tears...

"I walk in my own shoes..."

10-14-05, 05:16 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Who is going to be this season's "Problem Child"?"
That's interesting that you also mentioned Jessica, one the other poster's did as well further upthread. I kind of get the feeling from Jessica that she doesn't WANT to move beyond 9/11, and she doesn't want to get past her mother's death. It's so hard to tell because so much is edited out of the show. I suspect all the crying may be Jessica's version of a "temper tantrum" over her father's remarriage-I hope I'm wrong.

tob2 3 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-05, 05:26 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Who is going to be this season's "Problem Child"?"
What Lisa did in reading Christina's letters was just too much for me. That could be considered harming another in the house. Probation for sure when the matter is brought up and then getting the boot.

CarlyBaby 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-14-05, 05:36 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Who is going to be this season's "Problem Child"?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-14-05 AT 05:39 PM (EST)

I think it's going to be tough b/c everybody this season is out there Allison, it almost seems could get a promotion to life coach!!!!! J/K but seriously, everybody is crazytown in SO

Lisa, just needs love & attention, maybe when they were taping this her parents were gone & she wanted to try to better herself. (My opinion / imagination only I have ZERO facts to back me up here)

Christina: innocent yes, she was forced to find her own way & what can you do w/o a GED or HS Diploma???? Her options were bleak & she did what she thought she had to do to survive.... she was just sooooo young when it all took place.

TJ - Yikes, I have dyslexia & ADHD & another type of LD (Learning Disability) but I control my tounge. I dislike TJ for putting a bad face on LD people.... Is that wrong to say????

Jill, other than weight & self-esteem issues what is her deal???? Wonder if she gets free Jenny Craig help after doing this???? Nope, no proof on this either, just my opinion / imagination only....

Jessica, like her sister said on day one in that phone call, "Being on SO will hopefully prevent you from having a nervous breakdown later on in life I'll have mine Jessica but you won't." I cannot imagine life w/o my mama she's my best friend....

They all have very real very serious issues they need to address & I hope there's enough time.... Problem Child = Jessica - B/C it's impossible to heal fully from tragedy like that!!!!

FMkelly 8 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-05, 07:59 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Who is going to be this season's "Problem Child"?"
Let me remind you that her family got or will be getting a BIG settlement for her mother's death. She is also able to receive a scholarship and for college and free counseling because of her mom's death. There are many people who lost someone or who where involved with 9-11 that do not have the opportunities that she has. I don't think the people in other World Trade Center Garage Bombing or Oklahoma bombing were so priveledged.
I know these things will not help bring her mom back. :-{ But I believe that if she started to help others, she will have joy again. . So many people are still dealing with what happened that day. There are grown men who refuse to work in NYC again and the pit (ground zero) still have many reminders of the horrible day.
I am hoping she is able to go through the seasons of grieving.

lizza67 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-05, 08:12 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Who is going to be this season's "Problem Child"?"
TJ, Lisa and Jill

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •