The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hayley and Lynell"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-21-06, 04:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hayley and Lynell"
Did anyone else see Hayley and her pimp Lynell on the MTV show "Date My Mom" ? I don't know if it was a re-run as I only recently started to receive MTV. It was pretty sad.....
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hayley and Lynell eire_heart74 05-21-06 1
 RE: Hayley and Lynell Incognito 05-21-06 2
   RE: Hayley and Lynell AshLanie 05-21-06 3
       RE: Hayley and Lynell phlinky 05-21-06 4
       RE: Hayley and Lynell 26mitogo 05-22-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-21-06, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hayley and Lynell"
I didn't see it but had heard about it on here. Yeah I guess they are milking their 15 minutes for all it's worth.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Incognito 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-21-06, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Incognito Click to send private message to Incognito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hayley and Lynell"
slickeronstate wrote:
>Did anyone else see Hayley and
>her pimp Lynell on the
>MTV show "Date My Mom"
>? I don't know
>if it was a re-run
>as I only recently started
>to receive MTV. It
>was pretty sad.....

It was taped and shown a year ago and Lynnell said she and Hailey had fun doing it. I don't have cable, so I didn't see it. And, for the same reason, I won't see Piss-T's new show. Oh dayum... But, in what way was it "sad" in your opinion? I rather like those two and l.o.n.g for Starting Over as it was the first season.
Incognito

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-21-06, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hayley and Lynell"
>slickeronstate wrote:
>>Did anyone else see Hayley and
>>her pimp Lynell on the
>>MTV show "Date My Mom"
>>? I don't know
>>if it was a re-run
>>as I only recently started
>>to receive MTV. It
>>was pretty sad.....
>
>It was taped and shown a
>year ago and Lynnell said
>she and Hailey had fun
>doing it. I don't have
>cable, so I didn't see
>it. And, for the same
>reason, I won't see Piss-T's
>new show. Oh dayum...
>But, in what way was
>it "sad" in your opinion?
>I rather like those two
>and l.o.n.g for Starting Over
>as it was the first
>season.
>Incognito

Lynell protrayed her daughter as a pary/wild person...the guy didn't pick Hailey cause of what her Mom told him.

To me that is sad considering one of Haileys goals/steps was to grow up.

phlinky 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-21-06, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail phlinky Click to send private message to phlinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hayley and Lynell"
I thought I saw Lynell at Antonia's poetry reading. I thought I saw a very fast glimpse of her sitting at a table.

Maybe SO was embarrassed by the Date My Mom show and did not want to acknowledge her.

26mitogo 493 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-22-06, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hayley and Lynell"
I never saw the MTV show with Hailey & Lynell (& really don't care to) but would agree with the term "sad". The two of them came on SO to learn how to live less co-dependant ... however, they still seem way too entangled for a mother & daughter. I always felt like Lynell needed to do much more of the growing up. IMO she invisioned herself Hailey's roommate & BFF, rather than her mother. Going on MTV, pimping out her daughter, and bragging about Hailey's wild-party-girl actions just proves they both still need to grow up a lot more. Definitely SAD! Moms, your kids have plenty of pals ... be a parent. You are the only mother they have.

And what is it with so many of these SO DAWs? Can they not live without cameras? Do they really need to make fools of themselves over & over & over again on any show that will take advantage of their willingness to whore themselves for the camera?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •