The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Enough with the graduations already!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Teri 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-11-06, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Teri Click to send private message to Teri Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Enough with the graduations already!"
These hour-long graduations every day are SO boring! If they're trying to make me realize how much time I wasted watching this show so I won't miss it when it's gone, they're succeeding. And they all just PUNCH OUT how BRILLIANT Iylana is, how she always knew the answers and the women knew nothing.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Enough with the graduations alr... petmama 08-11-06 1
   RE: Enough with the graduations alr... Patrique2 08-16-06 3
   RE: Enough with the graduations alr... Jennpuhnuh 08-23-06 10
 RE: Enough with the graduations alr... eire_heart74 08-16-06 2
   RE: Enough with the graduations alr... petmama 08-17-06 4
       RE: Enough with the graduations alr... chickadee 08-19-06 5
 RE: Enough with the graduations alr... JustBNMe 08-20-06 6
   RE: Enough with the graduations alr... Teri 08-21-06 7
       RE: Enough with the graduations alr... slickeronstate 08-22-06 8
           RE: Enough with the graduations alr... petmama 08-22-06 9
               RE: Enough with the graduations alr... maryellennaco 08-24-06 11
                   RE: Enough with the graduations alr... petmama 08-24-06 12
 RE: Enough with the graduations alr... petmama 08-24-06 13
   RE: Enough with the graduations alr... Santaklaws 08-28-06 14
       RE: Enough with the graduations alr... petmama 08-28-06 15
           RE: Enough with the graduations alr... Juliejo 09-11-06 16
               No new shows - cancelled Bebo 09-11-06 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-11-06, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Enough with the graduations already!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-06 AT 05:44 PM (EST)

I could see running TJ and Christina's gradautions back to back, stepping up the pace of the reruns. But, jumping six weeks ahead, to Jill's graduation doesn't make sense. If they're running all the graduations back to back, they'll be done on the 15th. Then, what'll they do with the rest of August, and first couple weeks of September, until the new Fall season begins? I was hoping they'd run the nine episodes so many of us missed because of the Winter Olympics.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Patrique2 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-16-06, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Patrique2 Click to send private message to Patrique2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Enough with the graduations already!"
I only started watching the show recently,but.... these graduations a so boring. I think I've just become a former viewer. But I understand the show is ending anyway. Sad because I was getting some good life skills out of it.

Jennpuhnuh 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-23-06, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jennpuhnuh Click to send private message to Jennpuhnuh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Enough with the graduations already!"
I ABSOLUTELY agree! These graduations are getting really old! If it is supposed to be the end of the season, they should have divided up the time between the shows better! They are rushing through everything at the end, and it's like you don't even know what is going on when the next days show comes on! They shouldn't skip so much, I feel like i'm wasting my time because I'm watching a show that i don't even know what is going on. You spend all of this time watching these people and then next thing you know they are graduating, and you have no idea why or how! Then someone graduates after they've been on the show for like 2 or 3 days and you know NOTHING about them! Either way.. it's ridiculous! I would just like to know what's going on hehe!!

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-16-06, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Enough with the graduations already!"
Yes I found it odd that they jumped ahead like that. Kelly was graduating yesterday and it looks like they'll show the Kim episode today.

I wish they would rerun season one. That I would gladly watch!

08-17-06, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Enough with the graduations already!"
They skipped over Lisa A's graduation, right on to Kelly's. Just as well. I couldn't stand the mental and visual torture again. Of seeing her boobs about to burst out of the hideous neon orange "Sluts R Us" getup.

chickadee 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-19-06, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chickadee Click to send private message to chickadee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Enough with the graduations already!"
Petmama that is so funny!!!!!!!!!!!

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-20-06, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Enough with the graduations already!"
Maybe alot of stations are not going to show SO anymore so they are simply showing all the graduations as an ending to the show then airing something else.

Teri 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-21-06, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Teri Click to send private message to Teri Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Enough with the graduations already!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-06 AT 12:42 PM (EST)

>Maybe alot of stations are not
>going to show SO anymore
>so they are simply showing
>all the graduations as an
>ending to the show then
>airing something else.

I'm sure you're probably right, but the graduations are all alike and a huge bore. The LCs say the same things, we have to look at too much old footage, the HG that fought with/didn't get along with the graduation girl the most cries and gushes about how they're the bestest of friends now and FOR LIFE, the bad makeovers, the candle in the pool, blahblahblah. And speaking of the candle in the pool, who thought that one up? Not one of them has been able to gracefully get down on her knees to launch it. And I'm truly sympathizing with them - I know I wouldn't have been able to. The only thing that ever happened during a graduation that I found slightly amusing was when Kim got up at Kelly's graduation and talked all about herself and how Kelly's disfunctional personality made Kim a better person. Now that was funny. And she really didn't get that she was being inappropriate. At this point, the only thing I'm looking forward to is Christie's 5k race, so we can see Allison running down the hill. Okay, I know I'm mean. Whatever.

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-22-06, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Enough with the graduations already!"
Who hired Andy Page to do those ugly makeovers. She shopped at the most homely stores and made these women look horrible. OK maybe TJ's hair was nice but she had a nice palate going in. Andy should be fired!

08-22-06, 04:29 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Enough with the graduations already!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-06 AT 04:31 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-22-06 AT 04:30 PM (EST)

Andy's latest mskeover, Jodi's, really sucked. Her hair looked like a blonde wig. On Miss piggy. And, the outfit did nothing for her figure.
She should wear skirts more often, Dr Stan? You've got to be kidding! That tight black skirt played up her protruding belly, and butt, to the max.
The way that knit top hiked up in the back added even more emphasis to her butt. It wasn't sticking out. It was just sticking up. Waaaaaay up. Like a great big wiggling shelf back there. It could actually carry that bowl of ceramic pears, I'll bet.
And that awful satin shrug! The one she tried on, with the short, elasticized sleeves, looked bad enough. But, this one, with the big, loose sleeves, looked like the elastic had rotted. And, it flattened her breasts to the point that her belly looked even bigger in comparison.
And, to make matters even worse? That ridiculous graduation gift! A seven day singles cruise? They're going to actually turn Jodi loose on a boat full of single men? And, food?

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-24-06, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Enough with the graduations already!"
I found the whole Jodi graduation a complete HOOT!!!! Only in the SOH, does someone like Toady get a singles cruise as a graduation gift!! Wonder if she took that "stylish" outfit with her??? ROFLMAO

08-24-06, 06:46 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Enough with the graduations already!"
Only if she wanted the men to run from her.

08-24-06, 07:21 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Enough with the graduations already!"
They've just rerun the last graduation, Piss T's. And, tomorrow's the season finale. What are they going to do with the remaining three weeks until Fall programming begins?

Santaklaws 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-28-06, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Santaklaws Click to send private message to Santaklaws Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Enough with the graduations already!"
Now we get to watch Relationship Boot Camp ... again! I guess I will be glad when, after Labor Day, something new is in SO's time slot.

08-28-06, 04:36 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Enough with the graduations already!"
It's going to be Rachel Ray, in my viewing area. Which I won't be watching.

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-06, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Enough with the graduations already!"
I just turned on my TV and there at a different time but still on Fox was SO and they have several couples on it. Is this a new series or is it a RERUN?

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-11-06, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "No new shows - cancelled"
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=1122&forum=DCForumID91&omm=0

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •