The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"It's GOT to be almost time for a BOR...wouldn't you think?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

bentherdunthat 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-21-06, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bentherdunthat Click to send private message to bentherdunthat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"It's GOT to be almost time for a BOR...wouldn't you think?"
Come on. Last season it seemed like they held one every other week or so.So lets play a little game. Who do you think will come up on the next board of review and why?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: It's GOT to be almost time for ... SOWayz 03-21-06 1
 RE: It's GOT to be almost time for ... lovemydogdude 03-21-06 2
   RE: It's GOT to be almost time for ... maudeadams 03-21-06 3
       RE: It's GOT to be almost time for ... shawnar 03-21-06 4
 RE: It's GOT to be almost time for ... SOHla 03-21-06 5
 RE: It's GOT to be almost time for ... sillybear 03-21-06 6
 RE: It's GOT to be almost time for ... JustBNMe 03-21-06 7
   RE: It's GOT to be almost time for ... maudeadams 03-22-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SOWayz 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-21-06, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOWayz Click to send private message to SOWayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: It's GOT to be almost time for a BOR...wouldn't you think?"
Dr. Stan...He gets a "C" because he hasn't been around enough. Now he has to be there every day!!! Oh too bad for us ladies!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-21-06, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: It's GOT to be almost time for a BOR...wouldn't you think?"
JMO: This season's goals are meaningless. Whenever/IF ever..a HM gets called to the throne and honored to have received any such steps it is only a waste of airtime IMO.

maudeadams 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-21-06, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maudeadams Click to send private message to maudeadams Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: It's GOT to be almost time for a BOR...wouldn't you think?"
Not only did they have more frequent BORs but it used to be unheard of to get more than one step at a time. Now it seems like no one gets just a single step at a time but gets several in a group.

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-21-06, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: It's GOT to be almost time for a BOR...wouldn't you think?"
Well I think its time for Christie to go up and be challenged on her negative attitude. And maybe Kim I think she has shown some growth. Has she recieved any steps yet? I don't think she did. I think she deserved steps before Kelly.

SOHla 119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-21-06, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOHla Click to send private message to SOHla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: It's GOT to be almost time for a BOR...wouldn't you think?"
The answer to who's going up next is in the spoiler section.

sillybear 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-21-06, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sillybear Click to send private message to sillybear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: It's GOT to be almost time for a BOR...wouldn't you think?"
The HGs do seem to be taking longer to get their steps.It also seems to me that they are there alot longer than last season.I can't remember when the last BOR was.It could be it was a while ago or I am losing interest.Iyanla has not been around to take charge they could be waiting for her to come back.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-21-06, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: It's GOT to be almost time for a BOR...wouldn't you think?"
They don't have as many BOR this season because the HG's aren't doing much to be graded on. if they were graded on bellyaching and fighting they'd have lots of BOR.

maudeadams 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-22-06, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maudeadams Click to send private message to maudeadams Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: It's GOT to be almost time for a BOR...wouldn't you think?"

And they'd all get A+

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •