The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Re Run Today"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

kdn1234 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-20-06, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Re Run Today"
For those who are getting Starting Over in your area, I've got a rerun going on right now....dang, I thought we got rid of Allison! Bummer.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Re Run Today pmfmpls 02-20-06 1
   RE: Re Run Today eire_heart74 02-20-06 2
       RE: Re Run Today staceeturner 02-20-06 3
 RE: Re Run Today JustBNMe 02-20-06 4
   RE: Re Run Today SeasonedRefinement 02-20-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

pmfmpls 149 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-20-06, 10:08 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Re Run Today"
'Cuz it's Presidents Day?? (maybe)?
If Allilump only come back on federal holidays I guess I can deal with it!

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-20-06, 10:19 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Re Run Today"
Guess I am not missing anything then. My two local stations that carried it are now covering the Winter Games in it's place. God forbid the old biddies that love their Judge Judy miss their show. That got rescheduled in SO place.

staceeturner 183 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-20-06, 12:36 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Re Run Today"
I wrote this on the spoilers site guess I got told it was a discussion on here? I got up early to watch a re-run of my not so favorite people, Christina, Allie and most of all Lisa. grrr!

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-20-06, 12:37 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Re Run Today"
When I heard the show start and heard the words "Christina.." I knew it was a rerun with Allison so I shut it off right away and went shopping for clothes and out to lunch with a friend instead. I couldn't stand the thought of hearing Christina whine and Allison scam for even if only for a day. I like the show but not enough to put up with them again.

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-20-06, 12:54 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Re Run Today"
OK...I'm going to be vindictive. Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! You don't get to see a new episode. We haven't gotten to see one for an entire week! I'm feeling deprived, angry, alone, and I have a healthy dose of entitlement choking me! If these feelings don't come under control, I'll have to search my childhood to find out why! I'm sure my parents are to blame.

Alright, that's out of my system. Frankly, I think JustBNMe had the best idea: lunch, clothes shopping, and a good friend. While most people did other things, we all know one egomaniac glued to the screen today (and her initials are Allison Stanley!).

BTW...I like Judge Judy. I think she would make a hell of a life coach. Can you imagine Lisa running a con on Judge Judy? Half of Judy would still offer more in terms of good common sense advice than ten Rhondas and Iyanlas. JMO.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •