The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The House Guest Die Partners"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-14-06, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"The House Guest Die Partners"
Does anyone remember who picked who? I remember

Christie picked Jill
Jill picked Christie
what about the others?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The House Guest Die Partners snowflake2 02-14-06 1
   RE: The House Guest Die Partners lovemydogdude 02-14-06 2
 RE: The House Guest Die Partners Sahara 02-14-06 3
   RE: The House Guest Die Partners beckettrep 02-14-06 4
       RE: The House Guest Die Partners lovemydogdude 02-14-06 5
           RE: The House Guest Die Partners shawnar 02-14-06 6
               RE: The House Guest Die Partners lovemydogdude 02-14-06 7
                   RE: The House Guest Die Partners Sahara 02-14-06 8
                       RE: The House Guest Die Partners lovemydogdude 02-14-06 9
                           RE: The House Guest Die Partners Jadens Mommy 02-14-06 10
                               RE: The House Guest Die Partners lovemydogdude 02-14-06 11
                                   RE: The House Guest Die Partners shawnar 02-15-06 12
                                       RE: The House Guest Die Partners lovemydogdude 02-15-06 13
                                           RE: The House Guest Die Partners bearsaresweet 02-16-06 14
                                               RE: The House Guest Die Partners shawnar 02-16-06 15
 RE: The House Guest Die Partners lovemydogdude 02-16-06 16
   RE: The House Guest Die Partners shawnar 02-16-06 17
       RE: The House Guest Die Partners lovemydogdude 02-17-06 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-14-06, 05:31 PM (EST)
1. "RE: The House Guest Die Partners"
Jodi picked Kim. Kim said hers used to be Jill, but now it is Jodi.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-06, 05:35 PM (EST)
2. "RE: The House Guest Die Partners"
Did Lisa pick Kim?
Did Jodi pick Christie?

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-14-06, 06:17 PM (EST)
3. "RE: The House Guest Die Partners"
I did a recap, so I have this written down. Here is a put together list.

Jodi picked Kim.
Jill picked Christie.
Kelly picked Christie.
Lisa picked Kim.
Christie picked Jill.
Kim picked Jodi.

AF 2006

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-06, 06:46 PM (EST)
4. "RE: The House Guest Die Partners"
I would have picked Lisa - don't trust her as far as I could throw her chubby little body.....There is just something about that woman that irks me to no end - and I think she secretly tries to 'stick it' to people (like Kim) all the while keeping a smile on her face........nope, just don't trust her.

02-14-06, 07:39 PM (EST)
5. "RE: The House Guest Die Partners"
I suppose the fact that both Jill and Christie picked each other could be the reason Dr. Stan and Rhonda put Jill in the position of monitoring her food log. I suppose this could help them get over some of this?

Although I agree with you Beck..I don't feel it would be difficult getting along with her but I would NEVER trust her.

I would probably have to say my pick would be Jill cuz she would be driving me absolutely crazy and it doesn't seem like she wants to talk about anything other than herself. (I tolerate this much less from her than Kim..because she's been there longer)

02-14-06, 08:03 PM (EST)
6. "RE: The House Guest Die Partners"
>I suppose the fact that both
>Jill and Christie picked each
>other could be the reason
>Dr. Stan and Rhonda put
>Jill in the position of
>monitoring her food log.
>I suppose this could help
>them get over some of
>this?

Thats a very good point. I find it intresting that no one picked Kelly even after the comment about barbed wire. Maybe because she hasn't been there long enough. but, that would of made me pause a little.

02-14-06, 09:03 PM (EST)
7. "RE: The House Guest Die Partners"
I don't think Kelly has really given them a reason to feel anything yet. The barbed wire picture wasn't all that scary IMO and I think Christie's reaction was based off more than the picture alone..seemed unwarranted to me and a little overdramatic to me.

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-06, 09:31 PM (EST)
8. "RE: The House Guest Die Partners"
I agree, I really thought that reaction came out of the blue.

AF 2006

02-14-06, 09:48 PM (EST)
9. "RE: The House Guest Die Partners"
Yeah Sahara it seemed so unwarranted..when they showed the previews I expected such a horrid story..especially if it affected Christie that way (she seems strong to me) I think the only reason Kelly picked her was because of her statement (as she stated duh) but I don't think Kelly had been there long enough to really answer this question.

Jadens Mommy 333 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-06, 11:43 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The House Guest Die Partners"
I missed a couple of episodes. What do you mean by "House Guest Die Partners?"

02-14-06, 11:50 PM (EST)
11. "RE: The House Guest Die Partners"
I can't remember the exact words so I'm probably not the best to answer your question but I'll try. They were all asked which HM they had the most difficulty going to (I'm sure this was put in different terms but I think it's the jist)

02-15-06, 04:21 PM (EST)
12. "RE: The House Guest Die Partners"
Jadens Mommy, they were talking about comfort zones. They had asked the ladies what housemate is in their die zone(basically way out of they're comfort zone).

I am not sure if Christies comment way based on the picture or more based on what she was saying. She said her barbed wire comes out when people get close to her.

02-15-06, 07:32 PM (EST)
13. "RE: The House Guest Die Partners"
Thanks for the remindar shawnar..I had forgotten the details on both these things. I bet after today..others would have picked Kelly as their die partner.

bearsaresweet 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-16-06, 09:26 AM (EST)
14. "RE: The House Guest Die Partners"
what did they pick the partners for i missed that show.

02-16-06, 03:43 PM (EST)
15. "RE: The House Guest Die Partners"
Well I don't thinkthey were really partners for anything other than pointing out the one person in the house that is way out of your comfort zone. Someone that is a totall stretch to connect with.

02-16-06, 04:01 PM (EST)
16. "RE: The House Guest Die Partners"
Is it just me or am I missing something..seems like they're only showing us bits and pieces of HM battles these past couple weeks. We see only a blip of the whole story? Either that or I'm gone way too long in the kitchen refilling my coffeecup (which is doubtful cuz I sprint there during commercials) This is quite the change from before when they spent days televising one arguement/issue. ???

02-16-06, 07:07 PM (EST)
17. "RE: The House Guest Die Partners"
Yes, I wondering the same thing I was really surprised when Christie pick Jill and vice versa. I don't remember them butting heads about anything. I figured all the ladies would still say Kim or Kelly since she's new and has made a odd comments. I was also surprised when Kelly said to Jodie something about being that way since the from the start.I haven't seen any real tension in a while so it must be editing.

02-17-06, 01:10 AM (EST)
18. "RE: The House Guest Die Partners"
Yeah..and did they just show us a little blip of i.e. Christie's calling Jill out in group about how she's annoying her, then another blip when Kelly and Jodie were having their "lets finish what we started deal" ??? Either that or I've been blinking for too long or something. Seems likes a 180.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •