The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Danielle needs a reality check"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-07-06, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Danielle needs a reality check"
I find it comically that a few episodes ago she belly-ached like a sore loser after the food competition when she complained that the HGs who were taller and heavier had an unfair advantage when retrieving the ball with the star on it. Even though her whinning had merit, isn't it funny how she never said a peep about the last HOH competition having an unfair advantage for a lighter HG who would be able to hang much longer???
Instead she gloats over her "victory" that she didn't even win...Erika clearly HANDED it to her.

She should give Alison a big sloppy kiss the next time she sees her, because if anyone...and I mean ANYONE else was up against her for that first eviction, Danielle would have been gone after week 1.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Danielle needs a reality check LIVEURBESTLIFE 08-07-06 1
   RE: Danielle needs a reality check Aruba 08-07-06 2
       RE: Danielle needs a reality check brvnkrz 08-07-06 3
           RE: Danielle needs a reality check Aruba 08-08-06 6
               RE: Danielle needs a reality check brvnkrz 08-08-06 7
       RE: Danielle needs a reality check LIVEURBESTLIFE 08-08-06 4
           RE: Danielle needs a reality check Aruba 08-08-06 5
 RE: Danielle needs a reality check Savahnna 08-08-06 8
   RE: Danielle needs a reality check JoshInSGV 08-08-06 9
       RE: Danielle needs a reality check Savahnna 08-08-06 10
           RE: Danielle needs a reality check JoshInSGV 08-08-06 11
       RE: Danielle needs a reality check Joyav123 08-08-06 12
           RE: Danielle needs a reality check Aruba 08-09-06 13
 Look who's at it again! Aruba 08-14-06 14
   RE: Look who's at it again! Just Plain Bill 08-14-06 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LIVEURBESTLIFE 302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-07-06, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Danielle needs a reality check"
I would think in a hanging competition the people with a lot of upper body strength would have the advantage. Erika could hang there not because she is lighter but because she is a pilates instructor. Pilates builds stamina and strength.

Danielle on the other hand almost gave up but she didn't give up and she hung in there and won. Erika let go because she and Danielle are on the same side. Why torture yourself when you know you are safe? The competition was tough for Howie and he tried to hang on as long as he could. Judging from Howie's looks he has alot of upper body strength but like Danielle he was hurting.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-07-06, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Danielle needs a reality check"
Erika's conditioning was definitely a factor as to why she wasn't struggling. Hence she wasn't "torturing" herself when she gift-wrapped the HOH to Danielle.
After two hours and counting, body weight (or lack of it) becomes the #1 factor in that type of competiton where you can intertwine your arms and legs in the webbing.

And can anyone actually KNOW they are safe??? I don't think so.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-07-06, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Danielle needs a reality check"
Erika looked like she could have hung on there all night long. Poor Howie though, heh, he looked like he was dying up there. he was probably thinking to himself about Danielle talking to him about putting on weight and was wishing he hadn't eaten so many chips.

A wonderful Tribe original

08-08-06, 06:04 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Danielle needs a reality check"
You're right about Erika...she could have cleaned up the competition and taken names while doing it. I believe THAT was the main reason Howie lost whatever fighting spirit he had...knowing Erika could have won easily.
On a positive note, Howie probably lost about five pounds in sweat. And if chips was all he ate it wouldn't have been that bad...did you see him devour those four torpedo cheesesteak sandwiches George cooked for him??? If the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, George is golden with Howie. LOL

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-08-06, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Danielle needs a reality check"
LOL. I agree with the losing 5lbs in sweat.

A wonderful Tribe original

LIVEURBESTLIFE 302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-08-06, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Danielle needs a reality check"
Whether you can hang on all night or not doesn't mean you should or that you want to. Her arms may not have hurt her but at some point she would need to eat or go to the bathroom.

Erika knew she was safe and obviously she was right. She isn't the one on the block.

08-08-06, 05:55 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Danielle needs a reality check"
In THIS instance I tend to agree with you...but the POV still needs to be played, and we'll have to see if lucky Danielle is forced to nominate someone else.

Erika stated frankly in a diary room confession that she felt "safe" when Janelle was HOH and, lo and behold, she was nominated. James felt "safe" too until Danielle approached him and said she was "strategically" putting him up. Jase felt he was "safe" and was evited after James put him up even after their agreement.

Bottomline...NO ONE is safe in this game!!!

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-08-06, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Danielle needs a reality check"
LAST EDITED ON 08-08-06 AT 11:52 AM (EST)

With all due respect.....they ALL need a reality check.

I'm not even factoring in the insane competitions.....they're permitting to give up any sense of privacy and be on WWW 24/7 and make total a$$es of themselves on National TV.

Seriously though Aruba, I totally agree with you about Danielle taking credit for a competition that was ultimately handed to her and whining about fairness (or lack of fairness) in another competition....but I do think they program themselves to be so defensive and offensive just for survival that they do lose reality. Although "reality" is relative these days!

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-08-06, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Danielle needs a reality check"
Danielle and James both graduated with honors from the Self-Entitlement School of Thought. They justify their behavior as being part of their outstanding strategy and gameplay abilities. But, when someone else pulls off a similar stunt, they vilify that person and make personal attacks. Danielle and James, do us all a favor and STFU. We are tired of listening to so much sh!t seeping out of your mouths.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-08-06, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Danielle needs a reality check"
We are
>tired of listening to so
>much sh!t seeping out of
>your mouths.

I just want to say I'm impressed how you got sh!t to post. Mine came out like #####.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-08-06, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Danielle needs a reality check"
LOL!! Hey Savannah, I just figured that by using exclamation marks (!) I would be able to get past the profanity filters. =)

Joyav123 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-08-06, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyav123 Click to send private message to Joyav123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Danielle needs a reality check"
Danielle thinks she is a genius in this game, that she has
everyone and every move figured out, guess she and James
are really getting too full of themselves.

08-09-06, 07:04 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Danielle needs a reality check"
"THINKS" is the operative word there...based on this last episode (which IMHO was the best episode I saw of this otherwise lame season) she is anything but a genius. She was happier than a pig in mud with the HGs participating in the POV competition, but any idiot could see they would be out for themselves. This chick could audition for a soap opera since she can cry on cue so often. Between her and Bunky (BB2) they have cried enough tears to fill the Amazon river.
I pray that Janelle wins HOH so Danielle could be put up next week.

08-14-06, 06:49 AM (EST)
14. "Look who's at it again!"
Danielle, once again, throws the word "lucky" around. Hey Witch, when you win 3 out of 6 HOHs, that's not "luck"...it's called Solid Play. If anyone had luck it was DANIELLE with her only HOH handed to her by Erika.
We had to listen to that same verbal diarrhea in BB3 when she repeatedly referred to Roddy as lucky and then discredits him by saying he's a "devil". Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

I know I was in the minority during Week #1 when I was hoping Danielle would be evicted. If she doesn't get off the block this week, we'll probably see her cry another river as she walks out the door!

Just Plain Bill 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-14-06, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to send private message to Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Look who's at it again!"
Danielle's commentary last night was comical because she was so earnest. In her opinion, Janelle should lose to advance Danielle's cause? (But it's difficult to assess the genuine sentiments on the edited versions presented in the broadcast.)

At least James had the honesty to admit that Janelle can rise to the occasion and win competitions and *that's* why he needs to get her out of there.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •