The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week #4 List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 2940 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-20-18, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week #4 List"
LAST EDITED ON 07-20-18 AT 07:26 PM (EST)

If it doesn’t matter to you, it doesn’t matter to me who starts the list. So, with last night’s eviction and the assessments still fresh in my mind I’ll get the ball rolling this week. I’m liking the fact we’re not getting those lame 12-0, 11-0 unanimous voting results that can be prevalent early in a season.

1) TYLER – Last week he was #1 for what he DID. This week he stays #1 for what he DIDN’T do. Exercised enough self-discipline to not push Scottie any harder. Even the most dominant of players will not get their way every week, yet still managed to stay out of harm’s way. As the swing vote he made the right call. Will have to tip-toe across a minefield this week, but if anyone can navigate it, Tyler could.

2) SCOTTIE – Pulled the competition Weekly Double winning both HOH and POV. This virgin dweeb had the nads to go right after a power duo who had no qualms flaunting their partnership without resorting to a dastardly backdoor tactic. Did not allow the puppet master Tyler to pull his strings. Stayed grounded in his mission to break-up the Bromance despite the advantages in the House and accomplished his goal. Overall a solid week for him.

3) RACHEL – Finished runner-up in the last THREE competitions. And her social game has picked up as well. This Las Vegas gal came to play. And oh BTW, she continues to be so darn nice to look at.

4) SAM – I can see the pros and cons of the final opportunity to use her advantage. Deciding not to use it was her prerogative...but then don’t go telling other HGs about the power. I still see her at no risk for the immediate time being. I’m predicting a classic showdown between Sam and JC when we see the conclusion of the HOH comp on Sunday. If so, I only pray she doesn’t make a deal with JC and give the HOH to him.

5) BRETT – Anyone who can successfully get psychologically challenged HGs like Kaitlyn and LoserStar to fly off the handle will find their way into the upper half of my ranking this week. To be able to push their buttons but have the restraint not to stoop to their levels and engage in an ugly shouting match is applaudable. His longevity in the game will be contingent on his alliance continuing to control the votes.

6) ANGELA – It’s a shame being perceived as an ADS threat during the first few days in the House has spooked her into lurking in the background. I’m not liking Angela the Wallflower, but she does remain in a safe position.

7) KAYCEE – As a patriotic American I could have bled “red, white & blue” and ranked Asian-American Kaycee #1 this week as a majority of my countrymen would…*snort*…but she’s a quintessential floater and I will drop her further unless she becomes more proactive.

8) BAYLEIGH – That’s quite a present she unwrapped at the “Pity Party” America threw her compliments of the APP Store. It may not be as game-changing if the HOH is allowed to rename one of the originals as a replacement nom. Or if a cowardly HOH intends to initially put up two pawns with its primary target to be backdoored as the replacement nom all along. Either way, it has given Bayleigh a new lease on life.

9) HALEIGH – The least trended HG serves as yet another casting debacle. Well done, Production...

10) FAYSAL – I never cared much for the label “dumb jock” but boys like Faysal keep that stereotype alive.

11) KAITLYN – Casting must have found her in the same Mental Ward where they got Big Mess and Raven from the past two seasons. The rest of the House would be morons to let her get even a sniff of the Jury. Do the right thing—send her home before Jury sequester so she can seek the professional help she needs.

12) JC – I’m still staring at a plate of eggs with that nasty strand of hair through it. Not completely sure what to make of Julie’s tease about a JC/Bayleigh confrontation, but it wouldn’t shock me if he followed up his genital grabbing with a racial slur.

13) LOSERSTAR – So you expect to be treated with kid gloves in the BB House because of your daughter’s birthday? If you’re going to get fixated and all melodramatic about it...howabout staying home for your daughter’s birthday! This irritating Loser with her Elton John “Pinball Wizard” glasses can’t leave the House soon enough.

EVICTED

WINSTON – He obnoxiously and blatantly broadcasted his bond/alliance with Brett. He refused to campaign against a better-looking Bro whose alliance sees more value in keeping because Winston sucks in challenges. Yet he tells Julie if he had to do it again he wouldn’t change anything.
Good Riddance.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Week #4 List michel2 07-21-18 1
   RE: Week #4 List Aruba 07-21-18 2
       RE: Week #4 List michel2 07-22-18 3
           RE: Week #4 List Aruba 07-23-18 4
               RE: Week #4 List michel2 07-24-18 6
                   RE: Week #4 List Aruba 07-25-18 8
                       RE: Week #4 List michel2 07-25-18 11
                           RE: Week #4 List Aruba 07-26-18 12
                               RE: Week #4 List michel2 07-26-18 14
                                   RE: Week #4 List Aruba 07-28-18 17
                                       RE: Week #4 List michel2 07-28-18 19
                                           RE: Week #4 List Aruba 07-29-18 20
           RE: Week #4 List Aruba 07-23-18 5
               RE: Week #4 List michel2 07-24-18 7
                   RE: Week #4 List Aruba 07-25-18 9
                       RE: Week #4 List michel2 07-25-18 10
                           RE: Week #4 List Aruba 07-26-18 13
                               RE: Week #4 List michel2 07-26-18 15
                                   RE: Week #4 List Aruba 07-28-18 16
                                       Your CROW is served: michel2 07-28-18 18
                                           RE: Your CROW is served: Aruba 07-29-18 21
                                               RE: Your CROW is served: michel2 07-29-18 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 2914 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-18, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Week #4 List"
I'm glad to see this thread started. I have to say that I don't mind the unanimous votes because that often denotes a mastermind at play. I've played on-line and that's what I tried to get early because I always tried to be with everyone and against everyone. Playing in a house divided down the middle is not easy.

1- Tyler: Tyler should have been able to sell a Kaytlin vote on Scottie. With her vote against Steve and her backdoor of Chris, she should have been Scottie's target and it would have kept Winston as both a shield for Tyler and a vote at the end had Tyler kept him and Brett until jury. Still, the strongest player in the game is still nicely hidden and has multiple allies.

2- Sam: Should she have saved Winston? She would have gained 2 good allies who wouldn't be a threat to make it to the end so I think I would have used it. Having it expire this week makes for weird possibilities. What if Sam is HoH? What if Baileigh steals the nominations? It will be very interesting to see how Sam handles the whole thing but she should have kept quiet about the details of her APP.

3- Rachel: It seems that the viewers' vote shook some sense into her and she's really amping up the social game. There's still a long way to go but I like her positioning.

4- Brett: He seemed doomed but then his alliance rallied to his rescue. He really knows how to push people's buttons and that means he won't be blamed for nominating those who barked at him.

5- Angela: She's staying out of the way but I don't have the same sense that she's trying to get close to everyone the way Rachel is doing.

6- Kaycee: It's a shame that Aruba doesn't read the responses to his own comments so I'll have to copy what I wrote on the other thread: "Kaycee is Asian? Probably most viewers don't know that she is half Filipino. And BTW, the favorable opinion is mostly for Japanese and Chinese Americans. They are seen as smart, industrious and disciplined. Remember Mick's favorable prejudice for Elizabeth in Survivor Samoa."
Like Angela, Kaycee is quietly moving around the house without making waves but she's even less gregarious.

7- Scottie: The best way to play this game is to have a united house. That way you can quietly play with everyone and against everyone at the same time. Scottie's desire to make a big move killed that unity. He had an easy HoH: Target Kaitlyn. He even had an easier way to stay safe: Throw the HoH to Rachel. He wanted to step up and now he'll be the main target for the stronger side of the house. Dumb.

8- Haleigh: She's handling her punishment well so that should earn her some sympathy in the house.

9- Faysal: Three votes and three blindsides for Faysal. Can it get worse? He's such a dope that it probably will.

10- Bayleigh: I don't know why she won the popular vote but I hate the twist that she's been given. Having to nominate people is a catch-22 but to have the nominations stolen is an abomination. By what right does she get to flip the game?

11- Kaitlyn: She's lucky that Scottie is such a bad player but she didn't gain any allies during a week that was made for her. She says she's clairvoyant and thinks that "seeing" Brett and Winston throwing her under the bus is proof of that. It's only proof that she should have been Scotties's target and she knew it.

12- Angie: What did she think she'd accomplish by yelling at Brett? The only thing it did was kill her chances of winning the game but those were nil already.

13- JC: I can't stand the creep.

Evicted - Winston: It was his game so he had to fight against Brett. He should be ashamed for letting himself down but he should also be ashamed for being so dumb from the start.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-21-18, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Week #4 List"
Let’s get the nonsensical debate out of the way first. Perhaps you’re right...most viewers probably don’t know that Kaycee is part Filipino, but I’m pretty sure most know the Philippines is a county located in Southeast ASIA, hence any America of Filipino decent IS an Asian-American. YOU want to qualify mostly Japanese and Chinese as the Asian-Americans the USA favors? Fine. Oh BTW, James is of Korean decent. So, allow me repeat...Case Dismissed! Could we please end this silly geographic banter?

Back to the game of Big Brother...

I really don’t think it would have matter who Tyler pitched to Scottie. Scottie was dead set on breaking up the Bromance. I also don’t think it’s a far-fetched assumption to presume guys like Brett and Winston probably made Scottie’s high school years a teenaged living nightmare. That, and the fact Brett/Winston were flaunting their bond made his targets understandable. Even the Level 6 alliance members commented on how ridiculous they were acting.

The House was divided long before Scottie won HOH. Even had he nominated Kaitlyn and she was evicted, they would still be going into this week Level 6 vs. the rest of the House plus a couple floaters. Realistically, nothing he could have done was going to “unify” the House.

Had Scottie thrown the POV to Rachel, she would have definitely removed one from the block...probably Brett. He’d run the risk of his replacement nom being evicted and his mission to break up a power duo would have been all for naught. As bizzare as this may sound, he may have done Level 6 (now Level 5) a favor by orchestrating Winston's eviction. Should he be nominated this week, you have a point that he might be kicking himself, but I think he’ll come out of this OK for this upcoming week.

Once again, I do not believe Bayleigh’s Power APP was a result of “popularity.” I’ll continue to be steadfast in saying a majority of the voters felt sorry for her losing the HG she was the closest to and developed personal feelings for, so they threw her a bone.

I’m agreeing with everything else you said.

Tyler is easily still the strongest player.

The fact enough HGs know of Sam’s power, I agree she should have used it. Now had she NOT told anyone, i.e. like Tyler, then I might have leaned toward not using is.

Yes, Rachel getting the “Crap APP” definitely put a fire under her pretty little tush. Scottie eliminating one of the Bros all but assures a female winner this season. With that said, I would be fine with a Rachel/Angela Final.

Yes, Haleigh is handling her punishment well, but despite any sympathy she may garnish I still see her as an easy choice for any HOH to put on the block.

Faysal, Kaitlyn, JC, and LoserStar (thanks for not referring to her by that stupid nickname) deserve the bottom feeders. What’s unfortunate is that two out of those four will make Jury.

As for Winston...not only was he “dumb from the start,” by embracing his game and saying he would do it the same way again, he was even “dumb at the finish.”

Question: I thought they did away with the Have-Nots, but I thought I heard it being mentioned during the telecasts. How are Have-Nots being determined? I liked the punishment being administered to the lame HGs who sucked at comps and were the first four losers to bow out. I’m guessing they did away with that since Julie would have mentioned it before the comps.
Would you have any insight on this?

07-22-18, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Week #4 List"
First of all, it's not silly: I've seen enough popularity polls on Survivor to know that Asians have a tendency to be on top of those polls. And Koreans are right up there with Japanese and Chinese. The Philippines were for a very long time a Spanish colony, the islands were even named for King Philipp II of Spain and we all know that Americans don't have a high appreciation of Hispanics.

Yes, the House was divided before this week but Scottie could have been HoH of a united house by going after Kaitlyn. That would have made his reign peaceful. Now, he put himself in grave danger. And I wasn't talking about throwing the POV to Rachel but the HoH itself. Rachel would not have nominated him so he'd still be safe.

I don't care why Baileigh got the APP, my problem is that it's too much. It was created as a way to flip the game artificially which, to me, is too much production interference. How can the players play with all these intrusions?

As for breaking up the power couple of course it had to be done but let someone else do the dirty work. I bet that even the other 4 of Level 6 would have gotten rid of them before Scottie if Scottie had stayed docile.

According to Wiki there have been 4 "Have-Nots" every week (Angela, Brett, Sam and Tyler were the ones for week 3) but, like the personal items on Survivor, it isn't part of the narrative anymore. If no one makes a scene about being an Have-Not then the editors don't bother showing them.

07-23-18, 08:19 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Week #4 List"
I am responding to this on an individual post to separate (what was silly and is now downright ridiculous) from the other game-related bantering.
It’s mind-boggling how someone who resides North of the Border repeatedly considers himself an authority on American culture to the point of contradicting a US citizen who has lived here his whole life. And it is based on TV shows and polls pertaining to what he sees on TV? This twisted logic is used to say “Americans favor Asian-Americans.”

So, I play along with the foolishness with my assessment on Kaycee. You counter that she is part Filipino and NOT Asian even though I remind you the Philippines is located in Southeast ASIA and Americans DO consider them Asian-Americans. You persist to contradict this US Citizen because the country was named after King Philip...from Spain. As a history buff myself, allow me to inform you America was named after Amerigo Vespucci...from Italy. Who gives a flop how a country got its name?

You go on to say the Philippines was once a Spanish Colony and compound your foolishness by implying they are “Hispanics.” I probably don’t need to tell such a renown “authority” on the USA nation that before Utah was admitted to the Union as our 45th state, it TOO was a Spanish Colony. Image the shock of walking into any one of the hundreds of Mormon Churches in the state of Utah and informing them they are all Hispanic!

In a desperate attempt to backpedal you continue to hypothesize that it’s really Japanese and Chinese we are partial to that skew these co-called “popularity” polls. I then administer the knock-out punch and inform you that James (the BB HGs that spurred this discussion you turned into foolishness) is of KOREAN decent. Rather than spike the ball, I give you an out and “ask” we end what you turned into non-factual nonsense. You proceed to dig yourself deeper in the hole and reply...AHHH...HMMM...OK...well, “Koreans are right up there with Japanese and Chinese.” Good Golly, this USA “expert” has now expanded his world horizon with a comprehensive and authoritative knowledge of Asia as well? LMAO!!

07-24-18, 06:26 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Week #4 List"
LAST EDITED ON 07-25-18 AT 05:16 PM (EST)

Wow! Your level of condescension and your arrogance are reaching levels rarely seen even in a Basher forum.

>I am responding to this on
>an individual post to separate
>(what was silly and is
>now downright ridiculous) from the
>other game-related bantering.
>It’s mind-boggling how someone who resides
>North of the Border repeatedly
>considers himself an authority on
>American culture to the point
>of contradicting a US citizen
>who has lived here his
>whole life.

I am contradicting you because you are wrong. Plain and simple. Draping yourself in the American flag doesn't give you immunity from being wrong.

>And it is
>based on TV shows and
>polls pertaining to what he
>sees on TV? This twisted
>logic is used to say
>“Americans favor Asian-Americans.”

I am talking about prejudice here. There are negative prejudices but also positive ones. I wrote American favor Asian Americans simply because Big Brother and Survivor polls are conducted by and answered by Americans but it's actually most of us living in the Western world who have a favorable view of Asians. "Asians are smart", "Asians are good students", "Asians work hard", "Asians are very disciplined", etc... Those prejudices can be heard all over the US and Canada.

>So, I play along with the
>foolishness with my assessment on
>Kaycee. You counter that she
>is part Filipino and NOT
>Asian even though I remind
>you the Philippines is located
>in Southeast ASIA and Americans
>DO consider them Asian-Americans.

I certainly NEVER said that Filipinos are not Asians. That's preposterous that you'd imply such non-sense. Again, I am talking about prejudice and prejudice are based on appearances. Chinese, Japanese and Korean citizens are characterized by a similar skin tone and almond-shaped eyes. In opposition, Filipinos have darker skin and rounder eyes. That's why the prejudice doesn't apply to them, not because they aren't Asians.

>You persist to contradict this US
>Citizen because the country was
>named after King Philip...from Spain.
>As a history buff myself,
>allow me to inform you
>America was named after Amerigo
>Vespucci...from Italy. Who gives a
>flop how a country got
>its name?

My point was that, culturally, the Filipinos have been extremely infuenced by Spain. 80% of its citizens are CATHOLICS!!. Where do you think that comes from? It comes from living under Spanish rule for so long.

>You go on to say the
>Philippines was once a Spanish
>Colony and compound your foolishness
>by implying they are “Hispanics.”

No, I wrote that, culturally, they are closer to Hispanics than to Chinese.

>I probably don’t need to
>tell such a renown “authority”
>on the USA nation that
>before Utah was admitted to
>the Union as our 45th
>state, it TOO was a
>Spanish Colony. Image the shock
>of walking into any one
>of the hundreds of Mormon
>Churches in the state of
>Utah and informing them they
>are all Hispanic!

Now, your ignorance is showing. The vast majority of the Filipino population have ancestors who lived during the Spanish occupation as shown by the 80% Catholics still living there. A large proportion of Utah's population are recent immigrants from the Eastern USA hence the 60% of Mormons you mentioned. The culture of the Philippines is intertwined with Spain in a very deep way, something that even you can't say about Utah.

>In a desperate attempt to backpedal
>you continue to hypothesize that
>it’s really Japanese and Chinese
>we are partial to that
>skew these co-called “popularity” polls.
>I then administer the knock-out
>punch and inform you that
>James (the BB HGs that
>spurred this discussion you turned
>into foolishness) is of KOREAN
>decent. Rather than spike the
>ball, I give you an
>out and “ask” we end
>what you turned into non-factual
>nonsense. You proceed to dig
>yourself deeper in the hole
>and reply...AHHH...HMMM...OK...well, “Koreans are right
>up there with Japanese and
>Chinese.” Good Golly, this USA
>“expert” has now expanded his
>world horizon with a comprehensive
>and authoritative knowledge of Asia
>as well? LMAO!!

Most Koreans, Chinese and Japanese all come originally from China. Even if China itself is very diverse, those three nations have populations who share a very close racial relation. The population of the Philippines comes from a different branch of the human tree. India's people are also Asians but, physically and culturally, you wouldn't confuse them with Chinese or Japanese or Koreans, now would you? Why do you confuse Kaycee with Chinese, Japanese or Koreans?

In Thailand, Shii Ann was the fan favorite. Many viewers expressed regrets when Daniel Lue left early in Amazon. Bruce was very well liked in Exile Island. The Asians were practically everyone's favorite tribe in CI. In Fiji, Yau Man certainly deserved all the love but Sylvia, Michelle and Stacey got much more love than their game deserved. Even Mookie was liked at the start until he proved to be an idiot (there's always an exception) Peih Gee and Frosti were the two pre-season favorites of Survivor China for no good reasons. Most notably, Ken from Gabon and James from Big Brother were extremely popular even if their games were terrible.

07-25-18, 07:43 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Week #4 List"
You don’t need to look any further than a mirror to see high levels of arrogance in this Basher forum. It’s quite difficult to come close to the arrogance of someone who does not live in the USA and has the audacity to call a US citizen “wrong” because of opinions that non-American is feebly using in a losing attempt to save face. One who has lived in this country his whole life does not have to be “draped in an American flag” to be a better authority in that regard. And if I was draped in an American flag, I would wear it proudly and informatively. Although, you being someone who supports the individuals who publicly do NOT respect that very flag, I would not expect you to be able to relate.

When you post “Kaycee is Asian?...most don’t know she’s Filipino,” an OVERWHELMING number of individuals who read that would understandably regard that statement to imply Filipinos are not Asian. I clarified that erroneous implication.

Mormons was just one sector of population I used to make my point that those who reside in, a former Spanish Colony, Utah would not take kindly to the Hispanic implications. A fair number of residents in Utah are Catholic as well, and would likewise scoff at the ignorance of someone who does not live in their country making that implication.

As a US Citizen I would NEVER force my opinion on a Canadian or anyone who resides in a country outside of the USA when it pertains to the country they are living in so to not have to eat any more crow. It’s a shame you didn’t take advantage of the opportunity presented to you in my post #2 to keep your crow-eating to a minimum.

07-25-18, 09:48 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Week #4 List"
>You don’t need to look any
>further than a mirror to
>see high levels of arrogance
>in this Basher forum. It’s
>quite difficult to come close
>to the arrogance of someone
>who does not live in
>the USA and has the
>audacity to call a US
>citizen “wrong” because of opinions
>that non-American is feebly using
>in a losing attempt to
>save face. One who has
>lived in this country his
>whole life does not have
>to be “draped in an
>American flag” to be a
>better authority in that regard.
>And if I was draped
>in an American flag, I
>would wear it proudly and
>informatively. Although, you being someone
>who supports the individuals who
>publicly do NOT respect that
>very flag, I would not
>expect you to be able
>to relate.

This was never about knowledge of America but about knowing how people have prejudices. The fact that you have to bring Kaepernick into this discussion shows how far off-base you are.

>When you post “Kaycee is Asian?...most
>don’t know she’s Filipino,” an
>OVERWHELMING number of individuals who
>read that would understandably regard
>that statement to imply Filipinos
>are not Asian. I clarified
>that erroneous implication.

I first wrote: "Kaycee is Asian?" because I had no idea of her ethnicity. I looked it up and saw she was half Filipino so then I added: "Most people don't know she's Filipino" because I figured most viewers didn't look it up. To jump to the conclusion that I meant Filipinos aren't Asian is simply ridiculous. The error is in your reading comprehension.

>Mormons was just one sector of
>population I used to make
>my point that those who
>reside in, a former Spanish
>Colony, Utah would not take
>kindly to the Hispanic implications.
>A fair number of residents
>in Utah are Catholic as
>well, and would likewise scoff
>at the ignorance of someone
>who does not live in
>their country making that implication.

I didn't bring Utah into the conversation; you did. I looked up data on Utah's demography and found out that while Spaniards explored the area, they never really populated the territory so of course there are no comparisons between present day Utah and the Philippines. You attempted to erase Spanish influence over present day Philippines because Spain has no influence over present day Utah; that is simply ridiculous.

>As a US Citizen I would
>NEVER force my opinion on
>a Canadian or anyone who
>resides in a country outside
>of the USA when it
>pertains to the country they
>are living in so to
>not have to eat any
>more crow.

You should tell that to the present tenant of the White House! And I'm certainly allowed to express my opinion on anything I wish. The fact that you don't understand my point is the main problem here.

Answer simply this: Have you ever heard the comment: "Asians are smart".

>It’s a shame
>you didn’t take advantage of
>the opportunity presented to you
>in my post #2 to
>keep your crow-eating to a
>minimum.

Since you're the one in the wrong I didn't see any crow flying by here.

07-26-18, 08:27 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Week #4 List"
People’s prejudices differ from country to country. This US resident knows America’s prejudices far better than some back peddler outside our boundaries.

If anything, you’ve enhanced my reading comprehension by your meager attempt to continue to back peddle with your Kaycee assessment.

I brought Utah into the conversation because it was once a Spanish Colony. And I didn’t bring Spanish Colony into the conversation; YOU DID.

Answer simply THIS: Have you ever heard the comment “Asians are sneaky and conniving?” If you’ve lived in this country you’ve heard that as much (if not more) than “Asians are smart.”

07-26-18, 08:55 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Week #4 List"
Ah! Thank you: Asians are also perceived as sneaky and conniving WHICH ALSO EXPLAINS WHY THEY DRAW FAVOR FROM FANS OF SURVIVOR AND BIG BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

07-28-18, 08:08 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Week #4 List"
Viewers who covet sneakiness and conniving from players will rank them high REGARDLESS of ethnicity. They could care less if it’s an Asian or an older while male like Evil D!ck. Quite honestly, in a RARE occasion when Production gets it right and casts a more charismatic person with more integrity, i.e. Tom Westman, THAT player generally draws far more favor from the fanbase.

Sadly, Production generally shys away from the Tom Westmans and would rather cast pathetic lying sacks of sh!t instead.

07-28-18, 04:15 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Week #4 List"
If viewers think before really knowing them that a player will be smart, sneaky and conniving then that player will be a fan favorite because that's what most fans are looking for: Players that will make big moves. That explains why most Asians are at the top of popularity polls for these games.

I liked Tom Westman so don't get me wrong here but MANY viewers sided with Coby and thought Tom was a self-righteous pompous ass. Probably not the majority but a good percentage.

07-29-18, 10:45 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Week #4 List"
I acknowledge prejudice and bias exists in EVERY country, yet with the diversity of America’s choices in Reality Shows, I believe a majority of the voters select their favorites regardless of gender, sexual preference...and YES...ethnicity.

I’m not sure what you consider a “good” percentage. But I’ll wager anything that a LARGE majority would want more Tom Westmans in the world than Cobys. That fact stated, Coby's assessment (confirming the bitter belly-aching bitch that he is) is not worth any further response.

07-23-18, 08:28 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Week #4 List"
Yes, the House was divided before Scottie won HOH and it would have remained divided had he nominated Kaitlyn. If Kaitlyn remained his nomination on eviction night, I do not believe we would have had a unanimous vote to “unify” the House. Quite frankly, I’m not all that sure Kaitlyn would have even been evicted.

By NOT nominating Kaitlyn, Scottie keeps a meat shield in the House who would remain a target after his HOH reign and would put him less at risk after breaking up a power duo. And what happened last night? YEP, it’s Kaitlyn on the block just for that reason. I’ll even take this a step further and say if Kaitlyn is unable to remove herself off the block, I would not be the least bit surprised should Haleigh (or who ever may sit next to her) gets evicted FOR THAT SAME REASON...to keep that appetizing meat shield in the House.

And by nominating Brett and his Bro, it created extra chaos resulting in other HGs putting bigger targets on their back as a result of Scotties proactive efforts to go after the power duo. Like I said, a solid week for him...well done, young man!

I’m not insinuating if you "care" why Bayleigh got the Power APP. In your assessment you stated “I don’t know why she won the popularity vote.” Even BEFORE Bayleigh got the power I stated on these Boards it does not necessarily come down to popularity and may come down to pity. All I did was respond to your statement by reiterating the Power App can be given to someone out of sympathy as opposed to who the voters feel the best player is or who they feel is the most popular. Loser C’s eviction garnished enough sympathy.

07-24-18, 06:34 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Week #4 List"
>Yes, the House was divided before
>Scottie won HOH and it
>would have remained divided had
>he nominated Kaitlyn. If Kaitlyn
>remained his nomination on eviction
>night, I do not believe
>we would have had a
>unanimous vote to “unify” the
>House. Quite frankly, I’m not
>all that sure Kaitlyn would
>have even been evicted.

It would have depended on who else was nominated but I feel most of the house would havew agreed to evict Kaitlyn.

>By NOT nominating Kaitlyn, Scottie keeps
>a meat shield in the
>House who would remain a
>target after his HOH reign
>and would put him less
>at risk after breaking up
>a power duo.

And WINSTON WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN A SHIELD????

>And what
>happened last night? YEP, it’s
>Kaitlyn on the block just
>for that reason. I’ll even
>take this a step further
>and say if Kaitlyn is
>unable to remove herself off
>the block, I would not
>be the least bit surprised
>should Haleigh (or who ever
>may sit next to her)
>gets evicted FOR THAT SAME
>REASON...to keep that appetizing meat
>shield in the House.

I think Kaitlyn days are numbered but these were Sam's nominations and Sam's alone. We'll have to wait for one of the remaining Level 6 player to be HoH to judge Scottie's smarts.

>And by nominating Brett and his
>Bro, it created extra chaos
>resulting in other HGs putting
>bigger targets on their back
>as a result of Scotties
>proactive efforts to go after
>the power duo. Like I
>said, a solid week for
>him...well done, young man!

I think it was clearly Brett who created that chaos, not Scottie. But make no mistake about it, Brett will aim directly at Scottie who did stpidly, young man.

>I’m not insinuating if you "care"
>why Bayleigh got the Power
>APP. In your assessment you
>stated “I don’t know why
>she won the popularity vote.”
>Even BEFORE Bayleigh got the
>power I stated on these
>Boards it does not necessarily
>come down to popularity and
>may come down to pity.
>All I did was respond
>to your statement by reiterating
>the Power App can be
>given to someone out of
>sympathy as opposed to who
>the voters feel the best
>player is or who they
>feel is the most popular.
>Loser C’s eviction garnished enough
>sympathy.

Like most of the time, you respond to the trivial rather than the important. Whether it was pity or popularity, does it matter? Only you would split that hair.

07-25-18, 07:50 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Week #4 List"
There’s a big difference between getting something by popularity vs. getting something out of sympathy. Hardly “trivial.” If that’s “splitting hairs...that’s an ENORMOUSLY thick strand of hair!

Yes, it was Brett who created the chaos…but he wouldn’t have created it had Scottie not nominated him. So, to repeat my statement, “by nominating Brett...he (Scottie) created chaos." Fact reconfirmed! It should be obvious anyone from Level 6 targets Scottie, LoserStar, Haliegh and Faysal REGARDLESS what occurred last week. Scottie’s nominations did not change that House division BEFORE he won HOH. And had he nominated Kaitlyn, the House STILL stays divided. Maybe Kaitlyn would have been evicted...but it would not have been unanimous and would not have unified the House.

So, Scottie kept a primary target around and that target is now on the block. I truly wish Kaitlyn does not get removed tonight and we will see the voting results against Kaitlyn and probably Haleigh. Let’s see how “unified” the House becomes with Kaitlyn up for eviction.
Something’s telling me another helping of crow will be served your way...

07-25-18, 09:16 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Week #4 List"
>There’s a big difference between getting
>something by popularity vs. getting
>something out of sympathy. Hardly
>“trivial.” If that’s “splitting hairs...that’s
>an ENORMOUSLY thick strand of
>hair!

But that wasn't my point. My point was that the APP is a complete abomination. How she got it is trivial. Way to miss the point...again.

>Yes, it was Brett who created
>the chaos…but he wouldn’t have
>created it had Scottie not
>nominated him. So, to repeat
>my statement, “by nominating Brett...he
>(Scottie) created chaos." Fact reconfirmed!

Scottie had NO idea what Brett would do. He could have laid low much like Winston did. So I don't credit someone for creating something when they had no idea it would happen. Anyway, a HoH doesn't need chaos, he needs a majority of players to understand and back his nominations.

>It should be obvious anyone
>from Level 6 targets Scottie,
>LoserStar, Haliegh and Faysal REGARDLESS
>what occurred last week.

What are you blabbering about? Had Scottie nominated Kaitlyn and say Angie, there is NO WAY Level 6 would have targeted him. He would have been completely safe but now even you admit he's their primary target. Can't you see the error of his nominations and of your pseudo analysis?

>Scottie's nominations did not change that
>House division BEFORE he won
>HOH. And had he nominated
>Kaitlyn, the House STILL stays
>divided. Maybe Kaitlyn would have
>been evicted...but it would not
>have been unanimous and would
>not have unified the House.

The division was much less apparent mostly because of tyler's behind the scenes work. Scottie should have used Tyler's work and kept the House as stable as it was before his reign.

>So, Scottie kept a primary target
>around and that target is
>now on the block. I
>truly wish Kaitlyn does not
>get removed tonight and we
>will see the voting results
>against Kaitlyn and probably Haleigh.
>Let’s see how “unified” the
>House becomes with Kaitlyn up
>for eviction.
>Something’s telling me another helping of
>crow will be served your
>way...

Scottie's actions fractured the house beyond repair so Sam's nominations and the fact that the evicted houseguest is likely returning then of course I don't expect the fractured repaired. You should try to keep up with current events.

07-26-18, 08:30 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Week #4 List"
It’s YOUR aimless babble that is purposely muddying the water trying to camouflage the fact of how the House was divided right from week ONE. It YOU kept up with “current events” you would see how last week only crystalized that fact as opposed to your silly analysis to suggest otherwise.

Scottie bringing Level 6 down to Level 5 resulted in one less HG to win the next HOH. And did a member from that alliance win that next HOH? HMMM, let me check...NOOO!!! So, is Scottie safe this week? HMMM, let me check...YES!

07-26-18, 09:00 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Week #4 List"
It was divided but most in the house (maybe everyone but Tyler) didn't know how big was the divide. Scottie going after Winston and Brett showed the house it was irreparrably fractured.

You play the short game, I play the long game. Scottie won't win. He was in a safe position before his HoH but now he's the primary target of the main alliance. Only you would see that as an improvement.

07-28-18, 08:06 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Week #4 List"
Everyone from the “clique” of Bayleigh, Faysal, Haleigh, Scottie and LoserStar have been keenly aware some alliance including Brett, Winston, Rachel, Angela, and Kaycee was going on from early in the game...certainly earlier than Scottie’s HOH reign. Perhaps they may not be on to Tyler as a member of Level 6. Conversely, everyone in Level 6 knows that “clique” is together and would feel at risk if any one of them is in power. It’s been an obvious divide and split in the House.

Even with Kaitlyn now evicted, I feel quite certain if a Level 5 HG wins HOH, members from that “Clique” get nominated...and visa-versa. The only wildcard here is if the rest of the House figures out JC was the rouge vote, perhaps (HOPINGLY) the HOH punishes JC by putting him on the block. I would love to see that irritating annoyance out of the House before Jury sequester. Although my desire for LoserStar to leave during Scottie’s reign was wishful thinking...so I won’t hold my breath with this one either.

Go back to the very first ranking we posted for week one when you and Kingfish weren’t even sure of everyone’s name, I stated quite affirmatively, Scottie won’t win because the ghosts of Ian Terry and Steve Moses will not allow the HGs to let another dweeb take home half a mill. I said it then, and I stand by it now...so yes, Scottie won’t win.

Also, when taking into account the evictees, it would be a monumental reach for ANY male HGs to win this season. Even more a case for Scottie not winning. That accurate observation has me saying Tyler most likely won’t win either...even though IMHO he has been by far the best player in the House.

07-28-18, 04:07 PM (EST)
18. "Your CROW is served:"
LAST EDITED ON 07-28-18 AT 04:08 PM (EST)

In Post #5 of this thread, Aruba wrote:

"Yes, the House was divided before Scottie won HOH and it would have remained divided had he nominated Kaitlyn. If Kaitlyn remained his nomination on eviction night, I do not believe we would have had a unanimous vote to “unify” the House. Quite frankly, I’m not all that sure Kaitlyn would have even been evicted."

ROFLMAO! 9-1 vote to evict KAITLYN!!!!

OK, I'll give you that JC's vote prevented it from being unanimous but JC is rather insignificant.

Now that you've admitted that there is a prejudice favoring Asians' popularity in these games and that we saw Scottie could have kept a calm house under his reign by nominating Kaitlyn, it's time to move on to this week's list. I'm sure we'll have new angles to tackle, starting with Sam...

07-29-18, 10:57 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Your CROW is served:"
Your last post confirms your inability to serve crow...

We don't know as a fact who Kaitlyn would have sat next to had she been one of Scottie's nominees. So to even surmise the vote would have been unanimous is preposterous. And once again, your spinology comes to the forefront by not validating my exact prediction because of what YOU PERSONALLY deem to be "insignificant."

As for how this past week ended... One faction voted to evict Kaitlyn. The other faction wanted to keep LoserStar as an important number in their clique. Two factions BEFORE Scottie’s HOH reign and two factions that would have remained after his reign regardless of his approach with separate primary objectives. With that being stated, YES, you’ve muddied the water enough with your twisted spinology on this thread. I’ll be posting a new rank shortly...after I address your other thread and your persistence to Bury Paul.

07-29-18, 01:12 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Your CROW is served:"
The same would have applied had Scottie nominated Kaitlyn and a pawn such as JC. This vote showed it. So, what I've really muddied here is your logic!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •