The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The journey begins again"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kingfish 19124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-10-16, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"The journey begins again"

I enjoyed last season, here's hoping we get as snarkable a bunch of teenage angst losers as we did then.

And so it begins. (ominous rumbly soundtrack crescendos .....NOW!

Tribe's zombie sig rises from the shadows.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The journey begins again tribephyl 06-11-16 1
   RE: The journey begins again kingfish 06-11-16 2
 RE: The journey begins again Aruba 06-12-16 3
   RE: The journey begins again michel2 06-20-16 4
       RE: The journey begins again Aruba 06-21-16 5
           RE: The journey begins again michel2 06-21-16 6
               RE: The journey begins again Aruba 06-22-16 7
                   RE: The journey begins again michel2 06-24-16 8
                       RE: The journey begins again kingfish 06-24-16 9
                           RE: The journey begins again michel2 06-24-16 10
                               RE: The journey begins again kingfish 06-27-16 11
                                   RE: The journey begins again michel2 06-27-16 12
                                       RE: The journey begins again kingfish 06-27-16 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12139 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-16, 03:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The journey begins again"
Reading this, I couldn't tell if this was regarding Season 18 or if this was just the "universal intro" to most of ANY season.
Excepting Season 1, of course. And Season 10, because Season 9 (the 'writer's strike' season) was such an absolute... disaster.
Yet, the 'teenage' thing makes me so NOT think of last season. (Steve? Vanessa? Meg? AsianJames? Shelli?, Austin? Audry? All of them, soooo not teenage.)
But then again, I know your age bracket and your carnal proclivities, so allowances are allowed (and encouraged).

So, I'm with ya'!
Bring on the hamsters!!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-11-16, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The journey begins again"
LAST EDITED ON 06-11-16 AT 07:54 PM (EST)

That was just the one time. And she had an ID. And she seemed very mature. More than me.

(And it was meant to be universal, teenage angst is more a state of BB maturity rather than a calendar thing)

Aruba 2432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-12-16, 07:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The journey begins again"
Not sure if anyone heard whether we’ll have another season of newbies or returning hamsters.

If BB18 will be a House of returning losers, I’ll have to take a pass.

“Teenage angst Losers” Too Funny! Although immaturity ran rampant last year at least the boy Steve became a man before our very eyes and succeeded where former Reality Show runners-up, i.e. Cody (BB16), Colby (S2) and Lil (S7) all failed.

I was also pleasantly surprised (with the exception of one potty-mouthed, masterful crier, two-faced hypocrite) the Jury was NOT a collection of sore-losing, disgruntled, Bitter Bettys; too bad that didn’t carry over into the most recent Survivor season.

In any event, you can count on snark, crying, and hypocrisy at its worst.

michel2 1628 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-20-16, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The journey begins again"
CBS revealed the identity of 12 new Hamsters leading to the speculation that we'll have 4 returnees.

PS. Funny that you didn't mention Woo since he was the biggest fool ever.

PPS. Lil was losing either way. I've only told you that a million times but it looks like it still hasn't sunk in. Too funny!

06-21-16, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The journey begins again"
Yes, I heard about the twelve. No way they play the season with only 12 so returnees are probably more than a speculation. I'll hang in the beginning and see how it goes to determine if I'll put myself through another season.

Not only have I TOLD you a million times...you could SEE a million times the poll confirmed Lil would have won purely out of default. Looks like THAT still hasn't suck in. Even funnier!

Woo doesn't even win the final IC if Tony doesn't save him in the F4 TC. Tony's F4 vote put Woo in that position to repay the favor to Tony. And Tony playing up to Woo's integrity is vintage Survivor. When Aubry did the same with Tai last season you couldn't blow enough sunshine up her butt.

06-21-16, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The journey begins again"
The poll!!!!!! Be serious for once!

How exactly did Tony save Woo at F4 TC when everyone was gunning for Spencer???? Woo had no chance of beating Tony so taking him to the end was simply dumb. Colby had a very good chance of beating Tina so it isn't even comparable. Anyway, after Hatch had won Borneo, the players in the Outback wanted to prove that good people could win Survivor so Colby wasn't about to give a chance to Keith who he considered to be a racist.

Aubry got Tai to flip at Final 8 so there were hundreds of permutations still left in the game. Woo had just 2 options: Kass or Tony. He HAD to see what was best for him.

I'd be happier to find out that the game was rigged in Tony's favor than to believe that any human being can be so dumb.

06-22-16, 06:27 PM (EST)
7. "RE: The journey begins again"
For someone who REPEATEDLY refers to post-game accounts/interviews, why question the “seriousness” of the Reunion Show poll?...unless of course post-season accounts only have merit when they support your own causes.

Hatch was not hated in Borneo. Conversely Keith was annoying to all in the Outback. Whether Colby thought he had a very good chance beating Tina it does not take away from the fact he had a BETTER than “very good chance” beating Keith for the stated reason. Simply put Colby earned his place in the Finals and ultimately made a 900K bonehead blunder.

You can say what you like but a majority of the Jury would not have allowed Keith to walk away with $1 million any more than making Fairplay a millionaire in Pearl Islands.

Actually in BBBI at F5/F4 it was Tony himself who had the biggest target on his back. But his special idol not only saved him, it also helped his closest alliance mate left in the game (Woo—the fellow brawn he had been with as early as Day One.)

Clearly when you are unable to completely control your own fate by not winning key challenges down the stretch, you need other factors to fall in your favor—I have never disputed that fact. Listen, as a person I think Tony is a piece of sh!t, but fact is no one played harder and searched harder than Tony that season.

Tony/Aubry played the morality/integrity card on Woo/Tai at the most opportune time DURING THEIR RESPECTIVE SEASONS. For Aubry it was F8; for Tony it was F4. Equal kudos to both.

Not surprisingly, you kick off a new Reality Show season by mentioning “rigged” aka Conspiracy Theory. LOL! Hey, if seasons were “rigged” NO WAY on God’s Green Earth Steve wins the last BB season. Anyone watching last season had to know Production was hoping for a Vanessa win, but something happened along the way...THE SEASON PLAYED OUT...and the boy Steve became a man who did not pull a Colby, Lil, Cody, etc. by giftwrapping the win to the other finalist.

Over and out with this thread. Enjoy the Premier tonight and catch you on the next post after the Premier.

06-24-16, 01:52 AM (EST)
8. "RE: The journey begins again"
You may think this thread is over but when do we agree!

I've NEVER gave credence to Jeff's reunion polls. They were all totally insignificant.

In my book, Tony is the luckiest winner ever and it's hilarious that you STILL don't include Woo in your list of giftwrappers.

As for Vanessa, production tried to make it happen for her but sometimes it doesn't work out. If you noticed they cast her sister and not anyone related to Steve. Who do you think has a better chance of returning in an all-star season?!!

06-24-16, 08:51 AM (EST)
9. "RE: The journey begins again"
Are you two related?

06-24-16, 07:17 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The journey begins again"
Aren't we all?

06-27-16, 08:35 AM (EST)
11. "RE: The journey begins again"
You ole kisser butter you!

06-27-16, 02:36 PM (EST)
12. "RE: The journey begins again"
It's not a question of kissin' butts, just that, somewhere back in time, our ancestors had to cross paths...

(I can see one of Aruba's great-great-grandmother being flirtatious and going after one of my great-great-grandfather!)

06-27-16, 05:07 PM (EST)
13. "RE: The journey begins again"
LAST EDITED ON 06-27-16 AT 07:47 PM (EST)

We all go back to Mitochondrial Eve.

Auntie Eve, as I used to call her. Or I would have if she hadn't died some 200,000 years ago.

But Yeah, I know. I just felt like using a new (to me ) term, Kisser butter. I have a sense that Nichole made that up on the spot.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •