The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The rise and fall of the Dork Knight."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-20-09, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The rise and fall of the Dork Knight."
I think I've figured out Ronnie's problem: he wants to be the star -- and as far as he's concerned, the real star of any reality show has to be the lying, cheating, shameless villain. But to put it in terms he might halfway-understand (and will ultimately deny having lived through), he aimed for Keyser Soze and landed on Dark Helmet. He's a joke. Everyone knows he's lying. Five seconds of exposure to his gameplay lets you know HoH has completely gone to his head and the concept of 'I hold no power whatsoever next week' got shoved out to make room for extra ego. Self-importance rises and IQ drops.

He wants to be Will, I'm sure of it. But Will was too canny to hold HoH this early, and knew that unless you were 100% sure you were going without it, you were better off not holding it at all...

All he needs is a secret headquarters. (He came with a self-destruct button.)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The rise and fall of the Dork K... zazzy 07-20-09 1
 RE: The rise and fall of the Dork K... kingfish 07-20-09 2
   RE: The rise and fall of the Dork K... Belle Book 07-20-09 3
   RE: The rise and fall of the Dork K... RebelYell 07-23-09 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-20-09, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The rise and fall of the Dork Knight."
I still wonder if something is up with Ronnie and Michelle. He totally throws her under the bus, announces that he is doing so, and there are no repercussions? It seems like Ronnnie, Mr. Obvious, is trying too hard to show that he and Michelle have no alliance whatsoever.

It works for him and her to be on "opposite" sides of the house. Should one of them get into jeopardy, the other could be a swing vote to keep them in. Why did Michelle decide to vote Chima anyway? Wouldn't she be more likely to want sexist/misogynist Braden out?

I'm thinking Ronnie's strategy is to keep the spotlight on other trouble makers/threats so that they are more important to get out than Ronnie is (Russell, Casey, etc.). Dr. Will was obvious...he told people to vote him out all the time. And they didn't...at least until All Stars.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-20-09, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The rise and fall of the Dork Knight."
If I ever take up Poker, I hope all my opponents lie like Ronnie.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-20-09, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The rise and fall of the Dork Knight."
Me too!

RebelYell 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-23-09, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RebelYell Click to send private message to RebelYell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The rise and fall of the Dork Knight."
Absolutely, kingfish.

Was Russell pouncing on Ronnie so quickly (for telling Brayden about being back-doored) a world record for sleuthing or what?

Ronnie's game play is so weak that I would contend it was the weakest ever. How do you measure true weakness? In BB, you put somebody in a position of power and see how well they handle it.

Ronnie accomplished nothing with his HOH. He even started with allies and will finish with one (maybe) and that is the player who may have it in for Ronnie the most -- Russell.
Ronnie aligned himself immediately with Jessie (and Ronnie really studied up on BB history??) and probably won't even have Jessie to hide behind next week. In fact, Ronnie's absence may actually go some distance to make Jessie more of a target.

Ronnie backs down when he comes up with the "master plan" of outing Russell. Let's face it: Ronnie needed Russell out to prove that he was a legitimate game player and not just a puppet. What was Jessie going to do other than "respectfully disagree?"
Jessie sure wasn't going to come back at Ronnie -- at least not this week.
So after all of his plotting and planning, Ronnie replaces a strong player (Jeff) with Jordan. Dork Puppet.
His performance has been laughable.
Shows how six hours of "gaming" per day can really cut into the social skills -- and social skills account for about 90 percent of the BB game.

Au revoir, Ronnie. You've lived up to the four-letter word on your shirt.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •