The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Evel - definitely a bad sportsmanship"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-12-07, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Evel - definitely a bad sportsmanship"
OK, we all know he has some of the most bizarre gamesmanship in the history of Big Brother, and I would go so far as to say that he's inventing a way to earn $50,000 at the show. But come on. Yes, Daniele won the veto, and Jameka was going home. Did he have to rub it in Zach's face? Be reasonable, ED. Act like you've won one before.

I ran up the votes, and Evel is actually quite mistaken in his assumption that Zach is playing for second. If Evel goes to the final two against Zach, he has Eric's vote as America's Player, and he has Daniele's vote. Beyond that, he's not getting Jameka or Amber's vote, and he's certainly not getting Dustin's. Factor in Jen, and Jessica probably votes for Zach, and Zach actually pulls off a 5-2 win over Evel. Evel needs two people to flip, or he loses to Zach.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Evel - definitely a bad sportsm... MakeItStop 09-12-07 1
   RE: Evel - definitely a bad sportsm... carmaj0530 09-12-07 4
       RE: Evel - definitely a bad sportsm... MakeItStop 09-12-07 6
   RE: Evel - definitely a bad sportsm... mattben 09-12-07 7
 RE: Evel - definitely a bad sportsm... brvnkrz 09-12-07 2
 RE: Evel - definitely a bad sportsm... Estee 09-12-07 3
   RE: Evel - definitely a bad sportsm... Colonel Zoidberg 09-12-07 5
 RE: Evel - definitely a bad sportsm... Aruba 09-12-07 8
   RE: Evel - definitely a bad sportsm... vince3 09-12-07 9
 RE: Evel - definitely a bad sportsm... Hoobie 09-15-07 11
   RE: Evel - definitely a bad sportsm... J Slice 09-16-07 12
       RE: Evel - definitely a bad sportsm... MarkP 09-17-07 13
 RE: Evel - definitely a bad sportsm... geekboy 09-17-07 14
   RE: Evel - definitely a bad sportsm... MarkP 09-17-07 15
       RE: Evel - definitely a bad sportsm... JordanG 09-18-07 16
           RE: Evel - definitely a bad sportsm... Colonel Zoidberg 09-18-07 17
               RE: Evel - definitely a bad sportsm... Snidget 09-18-07 18
           RE: Evel - definitely a bad sportsm... jbug 09-18-07 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-12-07, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Evel - definitely a bad sportsmanship"
"bizarre gamesmanship" that's a nice way of putting it. I also think that Zach could beat Evel. And that's what I'm hoping for.

And since we're speaking of bad sportsmanship, check out this clip on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBhFnknGqoE
This is a clip of the blue ball veto. At 27 seconds you can see Evel picking up a ball and putting it into his pocket. Later in the video you'll see that Evel is holding/palming a blue ball. It wouldn't surprise me if Evel did in fact put the blue ball in Jameka's tube. I also remembering watching a clip (sorry I don't have a link) where everyone is talking after the competition and someone saying that the blue ball bounced into Jameka's tube. And I believe that Evel was going along with this idea. Now knowing Evel, how many of you believe that he would actually believe this? It seems like it was a convenient cover story for him.

Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

carmaj0530 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-12-07, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carmaj0530 Click to send private message to carmaj0530 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Evel - definitely a bad sportsmanship"
This is a clip of the blue ball veto. At 27 seconds you can see Evel picking up a ball and putting it into his pocket.

I actually watched this episode OnDemand so I was able to rewind. I saw the incident but what I believe he pocketed was the things he normally has hanging off his pants. Like keys, cigs etc. It didn't seem like he had a big enough "bulge" in his pocket to justify a ball (sorry no other way to explain). I saw multiple people catching/picking up wrong colored balls.

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-12-07, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Evel - definitely a bad sportsmanship"
You could be right BUT I have gone back and watched the YouTube clip several times and it looks like he is picking something (I'm guessing a ball) up from the ground and putting it in his pocket. He puts it in his left pocket and his chain/keys (? the thing that hangs from his pants all the time) is in his right pocket.

Can I say for certain that he picked up a ball and put it in his pocket? NO, I wasn't there. But it sure looks like it to me in the video.

Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-12-07, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Evel - definitely a bad sportsmanship"
He definitely took up a blue ball. no video of him dropping it in Jameka's tube, though.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-12-07, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Evel - definitely a bad sportsmanship"
LAST EDITED ON 09-12-07 AT 02:45 PM (EST)

Deleted because I had spoiler info in my post.

RIP, Bill Walsh

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-07, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Evel - definitely a bad sportsmanship"
Croc scumbag.

09-12-07, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Evel - definitely a bad sportsmanship"
Hey, at least he doesn't have Aaayy Deeee Deeee.

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-12-07, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Evel - definitely a bad sportsmanship"
Speaking of ED and bad sportmanship, I have a potential scenario where ED's bad sportsmanship could be used to achieve his end. It's pretty apparent that he wants his spoiled brat daughter to win BB8.

If Zach wins the final HOH, it's a no-brainer that he will evict Danielle, since ED would be a dream to sit next to in the F2. What would happen if ED strikes Zach? I'm not talking about a forceful blow to causing bodily injury; it could be a slap across the face.

According to the rules, ED would be expelled from the BB8 House which would determine the F2 of Zach and Danielle by default if you may. This is exactly what ED would want, otherwise if Zach was given the right to evict, Danielle goes to the Jury and Zach most likely defeats ED head-to-head.

Striking Zach and getting expelled before the vote would assure victory for Danielle which is what he wanted to begin with. What's to stop him from displaying this bad sportsmanship in this hypothetical situation?

I guess the answer is -- Nothing.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-07, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Evel - definitely a bad sportsmanship"
Time to think about it.

Depending on who wins which part of the final HoH trilogy, the one who can't compete in the 3rd part will be sitting somewhere else in the house away from the two competing in the final portion, but they can still hear what's going on. If ED's not involved in part 3, then he'll have time to put scenarios through his twisted head, and if, for whatever reason, Dani starts falling behind in the final quiz portion of the HoH trilogy, he'd have to think on what he'd have to do to ensure his Darling Daughter's advancement, if he realizes that he might not be able to beat Zach himself, that is............

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-15-07, 02:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Evel - definitely a bad sportsmanship"
OK, I've been a big fan of ED's until the 1st round of the HoH comp. where they stood in the rain for 7.5 hours. The things coming out of ED's mouth were REALLY low blows. Everyone says that the game isn't personal, but if Zach were to have retaliated in any way/shape/form ED would have felt that those were "hitting below the belt". Talking about Zach's teeth was just wrong.

I can't think of anything that ED would take personally and not just laugh off. But I do think his age is a sore spot for him. Perhaps the fact that ED was a body double for Keith Richards. That is pretty funny-- although ED carries it like a badge of honor. As much as I like Keith, I would be offended to have someone say that I resembled him physically (besides the fact that I'm a woman).

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-07, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Evel - definitely a bad sportsmanship"
I thought Zach's response to the verbal abuse was fantastic. Just roar back at the old man, show him you don't care a fig for what he's saying. Make him feel as stupid as he looks.

Of course, I don't know if that registered with Demonato, but I thought it was pretty funny for King Dork to fight back the way he did.

You should really read my crappy blog

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-17-07, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Evel - definitely a bad sportsmanship"
LAST EDITED ON 09-17-07 AT 07:16 PM (EST)

When it comes to reality tv I am always a huge fan of the "bad guy." You name him and I liked him (or her). This is the first time I am having a problem liking the bad guy and I think I know why. All these bad guys are always funny. ED did not make me laugh the entire season. Screaming the same thing over and over at people was just not my idea of funny. Even when he was alone with Dani (thus no strategy of abusing people) he was still spewing his venom. And he always bragged about his DR sessions? Did I miss something? I didn't see one I thought was the least bit amusing. So in the end what are we left with? A miserable low life who will be a cool half million richer not because of his "strategy" (don't even get me started with this so called strategy) but because of the complete incompetence of everyone else in the house (and a little help from America). Even with that said I prefer him over Dani. She said the entire season she should not be judged by her Dad's actions...but in her final competition we clearly saw her instructing her father to abuse Zach. This girl is a true piece of work.

geekboy 1778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-17-07, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Evel - definitely a bad sportsmanship"
Am I the only one who has thoroughly enjoyed ED's gameplay this season? He has been the ONLY reason to watch this season, and he's taken possibly the dullest cast ever and made perhaps the best season of BB ever.

Is it not refreshing to see a completely new strategy and gameplay for once? Nobody has come in with ED's strategy. He has the ability to get under anyone's skin without failure. I think he's brilliant, and yes, i believe it is all game.

The icing on the cake has been the twist, and seeing he and Danielle go from estranged father/daughter to starting to reconcile their differences.

I can understand people having a hard time watching him, but he has raised the bar in gameplay to a whole new level, and I have enjoyed it 100%.

geekboy

I love puppies! S. Cowell

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-17-07, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Evel - definitely a bad sportsmanship"
>He has the
>ability to get under anyone's
>skin without failure. I
>think he's brilliant, and yes,
>i believe it is all
>game.

Considering he acts exactly the same when he is badmouthing everyone behind closed doors (alone with Dani) I would bet my last penny that this is him, not game play. In my book yelling and screaming (the same thing over and over and over and over again) does not equal brilliant game play. I also think his "act" got quite boring and at times was close to unwatchable. I totally agree this cast was the dullest ever but I also think it was the most inept, thus fooling some into believing that ED's success was due to gameplay. ED tries this is any other season and he's a fool out by week 3.

JordanG 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-18-07, 06:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JordanG Click to send private message to JordanG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Evel - definitely a bad sportsmanship"
LAST EDITED ON 09-18-07 AT 06:59 AM (EST)

ED should have been thrown out of the game after the first time he verbally abused someone. For this to have been allowed to go on is rediculous. He is an abusive person both physically and verbally on TV and Julie herself should never have gone along with this. How can you tell children not to be bullys when they saw on prime time television that bullying was just fine and encouraged, in fact the bullies won a lot of money by being bullies. Neither one of the Donato's should win as Danielle was just as bad, she encouraged him to be this way. I hope they all vote to give to charity the winnings otherwise they are condoning their actions.

09-18-07, 08:45 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Evel - definitely a bad sportsmanship"
If people got thrown out for "verbal abuse" then everyone would be constantly watching their language and the show would be mind-numbingly PC and even more dull than it already is.

Now, on the other hand, I'm not entirely sure why he wasn't thrown out for his assault on Jen. The iced tea should have been enough, and maybe shoving his hands in Jen's face as well. (That said, by the same token, Jen should have been disqualified for destroying Evel's cigarettes, and Eric never should have been asked to vandalize Jen's clothes, so maybe the rules on physical contact are a lot looser in BB than we're accustomed to believe. Perhaps a strong warning to both and an hour standing barefoot in a bucket of ice water should have been sufficient.)

Evel's a jerk. But a lot of it was gameplay. Refer to his attempted suicide by vote when Dustin got evicted...how he stayed in the house is still a bit beyond my comprehension.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-07, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Evel - definitely a bad sportsmanship"
They didn't throw out Invisabeau or Janelle for a shoving match where they actually put their hands on each other.

I'm pretty sure pouring tea on someone is less physical contact than pushing each other back and forth a bit.

Iced tea, last I checked, is not something that is likely to cause harm (unlike the guy that got thrown out for threatening with a knife).

I'm not sure why the tea incident seems to be considered so much worse than any of the other things that have happened in BB that didn't end with an ejection from the house (or even so much worse than things that did end with someone being asked to leave).

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-07, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Evel - definitely a bad sportsmanship"
How can you tell children not to be bullys when they saw on prime time television that bullying was just fine and encouraged, in fact the bullies won a lot of money by being bullies

Wait! Children watch this show? Tell me you're not serious.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •