The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB8 episode 12 summary"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

oasisfan1994 410 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-01-07, 04:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan1994 Click to send private message to oasisfan1994 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB8 episode 12 summary"
well hello all i forgot to take notes so im doing my best to recall all the events in tonights show, as always we open with a recap of having to watch all the boring bits and watch mike get evicted. and watch Dustin put jen and Kail up on the block.

so we start the show off with Di< being pleased with the noms and Jen crying cause she didnt expect it. Is she dumb? im a caring person and i couldn't help but laugh at her tears. i really hate her. dustin and kail have a private conversation about putting Zach up and planning to backdoor him and wants kail to win the veto.

jen who is still upset Nick tries to comfort her. Why? i have no clue he is a major kiss as$. Amber then pulls dustin aside to tell him nick tried to comfort her and that Zach, Nick and Jen are in an alliance. and dustin is agreeing to all this. i would like to think that being stuck in a house full of people does not automatically make you a retard, i would love to be on this show but i would probably act like Di<k does and be voted out week 1, lol.

Big Brother 8 USA Episode 12 Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhHq-6owsVg
Big Brother 8 USA Episode 12 Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyAdW6JNy6g

time to set up for the veto competition and dustin picks Daniele's name, jen picks jameka's name and kail picks Jessica's name and Dustin picks Eric to host. then they have to wait 17 hours.

jameka than has a conversation with kail and tells her that God made Jen pick her name and that she will fight to won for Jen and she will use it to save jen. Jameka then goes and tells the whole house this, including Jen. Di<k can't believe that God would give a $hit about the BB games and tried to talk her out of it but gave up quickly. ( i also think God has better things to do than make Jameka play for Jen, it just sounds dumb, and I do believe in God)

Time fot the competition. they turned the living room into an art gallery with podiums for everyone, with a nice supply of wine. contestants must guess what the pictures portayed on the screen into big Brother sayingsand terms. correct answers win bB bucks. incorrect answers get you out of the game.

1st puzzle is a house with a face, Dani answers head of household and gets 500 bucks. 2nd question is a brick wall with a memo on it, dani buzzes in with memory wall and gets another 500 BB bucks. 3rd question is a buch od diaries in a cube, kail buzzes in with diary room and wins 750 BB bucks. 4th question is a foot with a power cord off the toe, Dani buzzes in with Veto but its wrong and is eliminated from the game correct answer is Power of veto. players can now spend some bucks for 750 a trip for 2 to Barbados and Dustin buzzes in pi$$ing everyone off. 5th question is a gnome on a knee. Kail buzzes in with "need to know basis" (wtf is that in big brother) and is eliminated from the game, and she deserved it for being a complete dumb a$$, the correct answer was nominee. 6th question is a silloette (sp?) of a lion, Jameka buzzes in with alliance and is correct and wins 1000 BB bucks. 7th picture is a diamond th a "E" "C" hen, Dustin buzzes in with julie Chen and is correct for 1000 BB bucks. 8th pic is a pork chop with a city block on top of it, dustin buzzes in with chopping block and was correct for 1500 Bb bucks. Next is an item for sale $5000 cash so of course the greedy pig that Dustin is he buzzes in and buys it for 1500 BB buck pi$$ing everyone off yet again.(What an idiot, does he want to go home next week?) the last pic is hands grabbing at a power box, jen buzzes in with 'satety?" and is out for being totally retarded so Jameka wins automatically for having the most points left. the correct answer is the power is up for grabs.

Big Brother 8 USA Episode 12 Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ApCqxwhVgY

Di<k and the rest of the house all think that jen buzzed in on purpose with the wrong answer knowing that Jameka would win cause she said she would use it to save her.

Di<k has a small conversation with Dustin about why he bought all the stuff saying it was a selfish move. Then of course what is an episode without seeing amber cry, not to worry, she keeps true to herself and starts crying to Jameka about what a horrible thing Jen did by forcing jamekas win. and is discusted with Dustin's selfishness and Jameka preaches a bit more. and Dustin os pleading his case to Eric about why he took the money saying he only has $2700 in his account right now, well whats he crying about ist more than me, i only have $287 so can i go be a greedy pig somewhere too?

Big Brother 8 Episode 12 Part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UVRvIt8dxw

Di<k then starts calling Jen out for setting Jameka up and Jen playing like she was clueless saying she honestly tried. Even i dont believe that. the only one sticking up for Jen in a way is Kail but like anyone cares what she thinks.

Eric is givin his taks of having to say " i'd do that for a dollar" and he has to get 3 other people to say it in 5 days. he gives Di<k a story about picking a dumb saying to try to get others to say it and Di<k agrees to say it.

The LNC (the late night crew) get together to decide who to replace jen with cause they know Jameka is going to use it and the choices are Nick and Zach. Dani starts to cry cause she thinks its against her cause Nick is her BF in the house.

Big Brother 8 USA Episode 12 Part 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn7UZT5ONWA

Time for the Veto meeting.
jameka makes bothe nominees give there pathetic speech and Jameeka takes Jen off sticking to her word. Dustin then Replaces his nominee with Nick, who was very surprised and didn't think he was a target. Dustin says his reason is cause he is playing all sides and he needs to clip it b!tches but he thinks its cause he is a threat later on in the game. kail was surprised cause she expected Zach and is not sure whats going on. What Nominee do you want Eric to vote out Nick or Kail, vote if you care, lol

incase i forgot anything i included the full episode in 5 parts through this summary. Its also 5 am so i appologise for any spelling errors that may be in here. im to tired to re read this and just wanna go to bed, lol.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB8 episode 12 summary FishWoman 08-01-07 1
   RE: BB8 episode 12 summary oasisfan1994 08-01-07 2
       RE: BB8 episode 12 summary FishWoman 08-01-07 3
 RE: BB8 episode 12 summary michel 08-01-07 4
 RE: BB8 episode 12 summary strid333 08-01-07 5
   RE: BB8 episode 12 summary oasisfan1994 08-02-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-01-07, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB8 episode 12 summary"
let's hear it for our emergency fill-in and his summary!

Way to go, Oasisfan!

vintage couture by tribe

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-01-07, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan1994 Click to send private message to oasisfan1994 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB8 episode 12 summary"
thanks alot but i am a her not a him, lol

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-01-07, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB8 episode 12 summary"
*blushes*

sorry about that!

Summer by Sharnina!

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-01-07, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BB8 episode 12 summary"
Thanks for this summary, Oasisfan. Nice job.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-01-07, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BB8 episode 12 summary"
Good job on posting it in such a speedy fashion.

Three is the perfect number.

08-02-07, 03:48 AM (EST)
6. "RE: BB8 episode 12 summary"
no problem anytime

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •