The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"As long as it's Rumor Posting Day..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-30-07, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"As long as it's Rumor Posting Day..."
...here's one so good, I have to use filler text to keep the sheer joy of it off the front page. Just take a moment to think about how good this is going to be. Maybe a moment plus an extra second.

We're clear? Good.

The rumor is this: Jen is Dick's illegitimate daughter.

What's the proof for this rumor? There really isn't any. But it's starting to make the rounds anyway. The basic idea seems to be that BB needed an extra turn on the Stupid Twist Meter, so they recruited Jen -- knowing she was related to Dick the whole time, of course -- to give poor ED a situation out of a nightmare: stuck in a house with one daughter he wasn't speaking to and another he didn't even know he had. Some people are claiming there's a video showing Jen's mother fighting with CBS, begging them not to reveal it and let them work things out in private. (No one has yet to link to this video.) According to this theory, Jen took her mother's picture down because she was afraid Dick would recognize the poor woman.

Of course, this means Jen has to know she's related to Dick and have kept her mouth shut about it for eight weeks. Interesting theory, that.

The only bit of evidence posted for this theory (other than the possibly non-existent video -- gee, where does one argue with CBS and get caught by a handy cell phone?) is that they clearly share a genetic trait. They're both attention hogs.

Which would leave Dick related to just about every reality TV contestant since the genre began, but let's not talk about logic on this thread. Let's just talk about Dick and Jen possibly being father and daughter. Can you find proof? A trail of paperwork? Subtle hints and clues in the editing? And is it possible for tattoos to be passed on genetically? Follow the evidence, and let's see if we can give Daniele something new to whine about! 'I don't want to have a sister! It's not faaaaaaaair!'

Of course, if this somehow was true, Dick's only sane response would be suicide.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: As long as it's Rumor Posting D... geg6 08-30-07 1
   RE: As long as it's Rumor Posting D... Estee 08-30-07 2
       RE: As long as it's Rumor Posting D... qwertypie 08-30-07 4
   RE: As long as it's Rumor Posting D... Glow 08-31-07 5
       RE: As long as it's Rumor Posting D... Tamena 08-31-07 6
 RE: As long as it's Rumor Posting D... Dakota 08-31-07 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-07, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: As long as it's Rumor Posting Day..."
Well, since I noticed right off that they were both hideously ugly (and, believe me, Jen, that photo has to have been the best photo every taken of you), I suspected something like this.

What puzzled me was how pretty Daniele is. But then I got a good dose of her personality. And now I can see that they are all from the same gene pool. No doubt.

"Let them call me rebel and welcome, I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of devils, were I to make a whore of my soul by swearing allegiance to one whose character is that of a sottish, stupid, stubborn, worthless, brutish man. I conceive likewise a horrid idea in receiving mercy from a being, who at the last day shall be shrieking to the rocks and mountains to cover him, and fleeing with terror from the orphan, the widow, and the slain of America." Thomas Paine

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-07, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: As long as it's Rumor Posting Day..."
For me, having this rumor be true and combining it with Jen's statements about having been recruited for the show would answer one of the season's biggest mysteries. 'You are a BB recruiter. You have been talking to Jen for more than thirty seconds. Why do you still want her to be on your show?'

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-07, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: As long as it's Rumor Posting Day..."
Now, it all makes sense!

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-07, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: As long as it's Rumor Posting Day..."
"What puzzled me was how pretty Daniele is."

Tamena 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-31-07, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tamena Click to send private message to Tamena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: As long as it's Rumor Posting Day..."
Holy Crap!
It's SKELETOR!!

*giggles*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karma doesn't come back on people because some universal controller-god pushes buttons. It comes back on people because they dig holes for themselves to fall into.

Dakota 5643 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-07, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: As long as it's Rumor Posting Day..."
This is so obvious you all missed it. They both have dark brown hair. Jeesh! Do you need more proof? Add to that the ego-centric personalities and you've got B.I.N.G.O.

Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •