The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Whose side are you on?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-06-07, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Whose side are you on?"
So, the producers gave us three pairs with past relationships of different kinds. Relationships that are not on good terms. The three pairs are:

Dustin & Joe: Ex-boyfriends, each with his own version of why they broke up.

Danielle & #####: Daughter & Dad, not on speeking terms for currently unknown reasons.

Jessica & Carol: Best Friends Forever, or at least they used to be until those life-altering middle school politics and power plays got in the way.

So, BB "fans", after one episode, whose side are you on?

Stomach-turning sigs by Sharnina, 2007

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Whose side are you on? newsomewayne 07-06-07 1
 RE: Whose side are you on? Estee 07-06-07 2
 RE: Whose side are you on? MollyTV 07-06-07 3
 RE: Whose side are you on? FishWoman 07-06-07 4
 RE: Whose side are you on? geekboy 07-06-07 5
 RE: Whose side are you on? Glow 07-06-07 6
   RE: Whose side are you on? Sues 07-06-07 7
 RE: Whose side are you on? arkiegrl 07-08-07 8
 RE: Whose side are you on? Starshine 07-08-07 9
 RE: Whose side are you on? ohmyheck 07-08-07 10
 RE: Whose side are you on? BriarRosie 07-09-07 11
 RE: Whose side are you on? Lasann 07-09-07 12
 After two shows. Snidget 07-09-07 13
   RE: After two shows. MollyTV 07-09-07 14
 RE: Whose side are you on? AshLanie 07-09-07 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-07, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Whose side are you on?"
Okay, I'll go first.

Dustin & Joe: First response - Dustin. Not really anything Dustin did or said, but more for what Joe said and did. His pre-emptive strikes against Dustin specifically, and the three hidden houseguests in general came across completely fake and slimey. I just wonder if anyone in the house was smart enough to pick up on it. Dustin also seems more level-headed, nice, and more fun.

Danielle & D!ck: First response - D!ck. Since not much is known about their past it is hard to judge this one. I say D!ck only because he claimed to have tried to communicate with her through email but won't get any responses back. We'll see if this holds true in the weeks ahead.

Carol & Jessica: First response - shoot them both in the head right now, they are too stupid to breed. Seriously. How old are you now? And you are still hung up on something that happened in middle school? I partially blame the producers for this one. Okay, fine, you wanted two hot girls who hate each other because who doesn't want to see a cat fight in the backyard that results in both girls being tossed in the pool. Plus, it worked great in season 6 when Janelle and some non-hot girls and Beau went at it. With two hot girls, this could be twice as hot! But in all of America, is a pre-teen squabble the best you could really do? Think of all the hot girls in this country. Now think about how many of them hate another one for a much bigger reason than one that is only slightly better than "she passed a note in class telling everyone I have herpes or gonnherea or something."

Which brings us full circle I suppose.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-07, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Whose side are you on?"
Originally I was with Stark and his squad, but I broke out of the semi-brainwashing he put on me and hooked up with the Rogers group.

I'd say more, but Dweezil's still trying to explain it to me.

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-06-07, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Whose side are you on?"
i will be annoyed with the stupid high school girl fight.

i will get annoyed with the gay guys and their over the top comebacks. we KNOW how our gay guy friends can be!

i kinda think evil ##### is an alcoholic and that must be the "reason" he is not welcome around his daughter. that would be mean from the producers.

mollytv

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-06-07, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Whose side are you on?"
Ooh, side-taking already! I'm up for it.

Dustin & Joe: I'm going to have to go with Dustin for now. He seemed upset, but calmer about it. Of course, if he really did give Joe the clap, Joe gets some breaks for being dramatic.

Dicque & Daniele: Daniele. I know he said he tried contacting her and she would never respond to him, but she seemed genuinely upset to see him in the house. She may have very good reasons she won't talk to him.

Jessica & Carol: Carol, because Jessica's voice and speaking patterns get on my nerves. One would think there is more to the drama than $5. But not necessarily. I think they will actually end up making up.

vintage couture by tribe

geekboy 1778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-06-07, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Whose side are you on?"
Ok, for pure summer fun and entertainment...

EvilDick - at this point, the only real reason to watch is this guy. After the first episode, he's the only one i would want to watch more of. Danielle seems like a boring spoiled brat.

Dustin&Joe - watching two ex boyfriends could be fun for awhile, especially if ##### goes early. Gonnerhea and 'big boy nipples' in one episode...what more could you ask for.

Jessica & Carol - who cares.

geekboy

I love puppies! S. Cowell

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-07, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Whose side are you on?"
Dustin & Joe: I think maybe Dustin but it's too early to know for sure.

Danielle & Dick: ##### because... I don't know.

Jessica & Carol: I don't really care because they're fighting about $5. That's her reasoning, right? So I think Carol because chick is mad about $5 she lent her 7 years ago.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-06-07, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Whose side are you on?"
Jessica...is she the blonde? If so....not only do I not pick her, but my initial reaction to her 'legally blonde meets paris hilton' voice made me think 'she must die'....with any luck it'll be onscreen

Daddydick....I'm a Mom...everything is always my fault, so it must be his.
I do agree with whoever said he'd be the one to watch...just wish I could do so without the cringe of watching him mess with his offspring. Wether you like her or not, a Daddy acting like his kid is some bit$c who 'deserves' it is just creepy....

Dustin & Joe....WWHHAAHH! Was really looking forward to Joe being comic relief...now it's just a cat fight....ah well, let's just hope they're creative.....

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-07, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Whose side are you on?"
Dustin & Joe: I pick Dustin. Joe's personality just rubs me wrong.
Danielle & EvilDick: I'm going to have to go with Danielle at this point, because, Dicque's attitude was coming off like a bitter ex-boyfriend, and that was just creepy.
Jessica & Carol: Carol. Jessica reminds me too much of Paris Hilton, so unless my perception of her personality really changes, I would never side with her.

Summertime siggy by Sharnina

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-08-07, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Whose side are you on?"
Joe destroyed Dustins life, and admitted to it, OK I'm with Dustin on this

Danielle and Dicque she is cute he isn't I'm with Danielle

Shallow? Moi? 

It's five dollars girls, GROW UP!

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-08-07, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Whose side are you on?"
Based on first impressions, on Joe and Dustin, I am definetely on Dustin's side. I get the feeling Joe was lying about the gonhorrea. And I find Joe more annoying than Ivette.

Danielle and her dad: Danielle. EvilDick really creeps me out. And I'm a sucker for a pretty girl crying.

Carol and Jessica: I don't give a rat's #####. They need to be gone quickly. They are both very annoying. But if I had to choose, Carol. I hate dumb blonde Paris Hilton lookalikes. Let's send Jessica to jail too!

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-09-07, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Whose side are you on?"
Joe vs. Dustin: Dustin. He just seemed to be more genuine of the two, and both Dustin AND Joe were in agreement that Joe tried to destroy Dustin's life. Joe turned his fun into annoying brat mode.

TommyLee vs. Danielle: Draw. Parts of both of them annoy me equally, and I don't know which person I detest less at this point.

Carol vs. Jessica: Oh Carol. By a longshot. Jessica made me want to smack her within 5 minutes of her airtime. Carol seems to be more down to earth, and bless her soul for thinking strategy. Jessica wouldn't know strategy if it bit her in the rear.

Wow. I feel like I want to say, "Me...OW" now. Heh heh.

Lori

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-09-07, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Whose side are you on?"

Dustin - Joe, while he might have been fun to watch with his evil "self" I just can stand people who destroy other's, in real life.

Danielle - I like her so far. I wanted to like Dicque but Sunday's episode left me annoyed.

Carol - Jessica has got to go before I put firecrackers in my ears and scratch my eyes out.

Sharnina has outdone herself this time!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-07, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "After two shows."
Dustin vs Joe.

Gotta go with Dustin so far. Even if the stories about how the break up is all Dustin's fault and Joe is right about Dustin, the I will be the most evil person and destroy your life to avenge myself thing is obnoxious.

If Dustin is really that bad, let it go and move on. Turning yourself into a hatefilled spiteful person is not attractive, nor healthy.

Danielle vs Evil D!ck.

At first I wanted to be on Danielle's side, I mean I'm sure he was a carpy Dad that wasn't there for her like he should have been. At least D!ck seems to understand the basic concept of trying to make nice and trying to be civil about it. At least I can tell it hurts him that things turned out so bad. I know Danille seems to have had a carpy childhood and is cold as ice to protect herself, but she could at least be adult enough at this point in her life to be able to play nice rather than this whole I must keep punishing Dad thing that again isn't healthy, nor attractive.

Carol and Jessica.

I'm on Carol's side. I know this game seems to bring out the Junior High School kid in everyone, but at least Carol seems to have spent some portion of her life being something other than being one of the grudge-holding, queen bee, mean girls that tend to run the 7th grade. It isn't attractive in a 7th grader, but it is an understandable part of the growing up thing. Staying there after the 8th grade is really unattractive and isn't healthy.

Summertribe and the living is easy!

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-09-07, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: After two shows."
i am amending my feelings on my d!ck and danielle feelings.

i kinda think d!ck was just trying too hard to be nice to the daughter and as some guys just don't know what to say and when to say it.

i think he also got his feelings hurt by the people who assumed he wants to molest them in the challenges...just because he looks a certain way he MUST be a certain way according to the housepeople.

i think he is just a normal guy who looks strange...we shall see.
mollytv

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-09-07, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Whose side are you on?"
Dicko and Danele:

Dicko.....because my opinion is Danele is a spoiled brat. I feel she will used this problem that she has with her Dad to its full effect in order to stay in the game.
Her Dad isnt good enough to speak to until she reaizes he could mess up her lie about her age. She told everyone she was 21 when in fact she is only 20. She asked (seen on BB after dark) him to not say anything about her age. Think it will be figured out cause later in the show he is asked how old he was when Danele was born....he stated 24.

As for Jessica and Caol...LOL. There is bad blood over a five dollar loan from back in middle school? (Said on the first night by Jessica when all there were still in the HOH room). Both need to grow up.

Dustin and Joe....What can one say? Joe is a piece of (fill in the blank). Why any mature (mature being the operative word here) person would say what he did on national tv is beyond me.
I am for Dustin for now.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •