The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Boogie/Erika Interview with Chenbot"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-14-06, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Boogie/Erika Interview with Chenbot"
LAST EDITED ON 09-14-06 AT 01:10 PM (EST)

On CBS' The Early Show, or whatever it's called.

Chenbot: So, Boogie, how does it feel to be 500 large richer?

Boogie: Well, Chenbot, I was obviously the best player this year. Will was good, but I used him to prove that my name should be in the pantheon of great RTV players, like Heidi, Austin, Darrah, Joe Schmo . . . you know, the greats.

Audience (collectively): Who?

Chenbot: What was your strategery, Booger?

Boogie: You mean Boogie, right?

Chenbot: Right.

Boogie: I think it was pretty obvious that I was representin' for my 603 Boyz. In C-Town (that's Concord, NH, for you lardasses out there), we're all about "live free or die," ba-bee! I was free as a bird, offering my worm to the Momma bird sittin' right here next to me.

Chenbot: What's that? Huh? Anyone there? Sorry, everyone, my earpiece fell out, I dropped my cue cards, and the teleprompter was obscured by Chicken George's outfit. So, Booger, you bring up a good point. Erika, how does it feel to be used up by a 36-year-old, NKOTB-wanna-be,sweatpants- and headband-wearing, has-been semi-celebrity?

Erika: Well, Julie, I think that anything that I did that I wasn't proud of was because the collagen in my lips started running out around Day 37. I had to start smoking to keep them puffy, which kept Mike happy. What was the question again?

Chenbot: How does it feel to be a ho, slut?

Erika: Honestly, I wouldn't do anything differently. Mike and I will be close outside of the house. We're having a baby, remember? *giggles like schoolgirl*

Chenbot: Don't you find it disturbing that your previous boyfriend picked and ate boogers and that your most recent showmance is nicknamed Booger?

Boogie: That's Boogie, Julie. Representin' for 603!!! *stands up and flashes lame gang sign that is really ASL for "I'm a dumbass."*

Chenbot: My chip memory is running low, so we'll just say "Congratulations" to you both and we look forward to the wedding special.

Erika: Wheeee!

Boogie: Will, let's take off, man. We's gots some hos waitin' for us on the jet skis.

What is Phil's golf equipment?
Nobody watched and nobody will read this, so I can spin the interview however I want.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Boogie/Erika Interview with Che... HistoryDetective 09-14-06 1
   RE: Boogie/Erika Interview with Che... mrc 09-14-06 2
 RE: Boogie/Erika Interview with Che... Denalio 09-14-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-06, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Boogie/Erika Interview with Chenbot"
No accusations of revisionist history here --- sounds like the way it probably went down.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-06, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Boogie/Erika Interview with Chenbot"
History peeps representin'!!!!

Denalio 903 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-14-06, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Denalio Click to send private message to Denalio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Boogie/Erika Interview with Chenbot"

Yeah I watched it and this pretty much sums it up. Yes Indeed.

Very nice job transcribing!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •