The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"East Coast Discussion Thread - Results Show 7/19"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-19-06, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"East Coast Discussion Thread - Results Show 7/19"
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-06 AT 08:13 PM (EST)

Keep it all here until the Left Coast gets to see the show.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Magni nailbone 07-19-06 1
   Bottom 3 nailbone 07-19-06 2
   RE: Magni weltek 07-20-06 15
       RE: Magni Bebo 07-20-06 16
       RE: Magni Savahnna 07-20-06 17
       RE: Magni geg6 07-20-06 18
           RE: Magni Loree 07-20-06 24
 Jenny nailbone 07-19-06 3
 RE: East Coast Discussion Thread - ... Snidget 07-19-06 4
   RE: East Coast Discussion Thread - ... nailbone 07-19-06 8
   RE: East Coast Discussion Thread - ... Loree 07-19-06 12
   RE: East Coast Discussion Thread - ... Bebo 07-19-06 14
       RE: East Coast Discussion Thread - ... tamarama 07-20-06 19
 Dana nailbone 07-19-06 5
   RE: Dana gwennylou 07-19-06 6
       RE: Dana nailbone 07-19-06 9
 Josh nailbone 07-19-06 7
   RE: Josh nailbone 07-19-06 10
 Bye bye, Jenny nailbone 07-19-06 11
   RE: Bye bye, Jenny Loree 07-19-06 13
       RE: Bye bye, Jenny tamarama 07-20-06 20
           RE: Bye bye, Jenny Loree 07-20-06 25
 RE: East Coast Discussion Thread - ... Glow 07-20-06 21
   RE: East Coast Discussion Thread - ... cheesybread 07-20-06 22
       RE: East Coast Discussion Thread - ... Glow 07-20-06 23
 After Jenny was booted Loree 07-20-06 26
   RE: After Jenny was booted Wacko Jacko 07-21-06 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

07-19-06, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Magni"
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-06 AT 08:12 PM (EST)

got the "anchor"

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-19-06, 08:06 PM (EST)
2. "Bottom 3"
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-06 AT 08:12 PM (EST)

At the end of last nights show, Bottom 3 was Jenny, Dana, and Ryan

Others in the Bottom 3 at some point were Zayra and Josh.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-06, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Magni"
It's much more fun to call it the anchor. For this, a sincere thank you to Savanna.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-06, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Magni"
It is so cool to witness the birth of a new addition to the RTVW lexicon. I was there for gellus, and now I can say I was there for anchor.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-20-06, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Magni"
>It's much more fun to call
>it the anchor. For
>this, a sincere thank you
>to Savanna.

hahaha....sure,,,anytime. No spell check spells fun I guess in my case.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-06, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Magni"
Agreed. I've been a virgin for RTVW words. I'm proud to be here for this newest one.

Oh, and I don't think Magni did as well doing the anchor as he did with his original performance.

Goddess of the Steeler Nation

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-06, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Magni"
People that were at the live show said that they made Magni sing his encore song twice. Not sure what the reason was. Maybe there were sound or camera problems. But I think we got to see the second version.

07-19-06, 08:11 PM (EST)
3. "Jenny"
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-06 AT 08:13 PM (EST)

First in the Bottom 3. She sings "Vaseline" by STP to show that she can "get hard".

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-06, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread - Results Show 7/19"
I really liked that some of the other girls worked with Dana to see what it was that was making her pop.

I know it is a competition, but it is nice to see people wanting it to be a contest of people doing their best.

07-19-06, 08:27 PM (EST)
8. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread - Results Show 7/19"
Agreed. If you wanna be seen as the best, you gotta beat the best. Dilana and Storm know this. Sounds like Ryan may not.

07-19-06, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread - Results Show 7/19"
I agree. I liked the comment that Dilana told her to get her legs apart.

But they only make themselves and the show look better if they help Dana to improve. It isn't like they should be threatened by Dana.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-06, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread - Results Show 7/19"
I know it is a competition, but it is nice to see people wanting it to be a contest of people doing their best.

Dilana sent a strong message tonight. She's not going to change who she is and is going to remain genuine. She's not going to try to play games, she's just going to go out and bring it to the performances. That made me an even bigger fan of hers. After watching Lukas playing his head games, and listening to Ryan trashing Dana (even though he hasn't exactly been burning things up himself), I thought it was great for Dilana to just matter-of-factly display her confidence.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-20-06, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread - Results Show 7/19"
>>Dilana sent a strong message tonight. ... That made me an even bigger fan of hers.<<

Amen to that!

You can be confident & tear up the stage...and NOT be an arsehole.

I don't think I could love Dilana more than I do.

07-19-06, 08:15 PM (EST)
5. "Dana"
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-06 AT 08:16 PM (EST)

#2 in the Bottom 3. No big surprise.

She sings "High Road Easy" by Sass Jordan, also to show that she can get hard.

ETA: boots are HOT!!!

gwennylou 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-19-06, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gwennylou Click to send private message to gwennylou Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Dana"
I thought she rocked that song though. I think so far, Jenny willl go home before Dana I think.

07-19-06, 08:28 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Dana"
I think so, too.

07-19-06, 08:26 PM (EST)
7. "Josh"
#3 in Bottom 3.

He sings "Heart-Shaped Box" by Nirvana, ALSO to rough it up.

07-19-06, 08:28 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Josh"
Screaming and growling seem a bit forced.

07-19-06, 08:35 PM (EST)
11. "Bye bye, Jenny"
No big surprise. I had it typed before he said it.

07-19-06, 08:58 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Bye bye, Jenny"
I heard a spoiler about who sang for the bottom 3 before I watched it. And I was told I would be surprised who didn't go home. So I knew Dana was going to be safe. Wasn't hard to figure Jenny was going home. But I was thinking they could have done a double elim and sent Josh home too. The more he tries the worse he seems to get.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-20-06, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Bye bye, Jenny"
>>The more he tries the worse he seems to get.<<

Agreed -- his technique is beyond horrible and his style is sooooo affected. He's not really a rocker dude - please.

So when he tries too hard to be something he's not, he doesn't have the vocal tools to pull it off. That's why it sounds like 3-4 different voices coming out of his head -- the Kermit, the Growler & the Pop Guy.

(oooh, maybe he's possessed! His growly voice does sound a little bit like Mercedes McCambridge...hmmmmm.)

07-20-06, 04:01 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Bye bye, Jenny"
In his blog Dave Navarro said he thinks Josh should go and be the next Dave Matthews or Hootie. That is where Dave thinks Josh belongs and not with this band.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-06, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread - Results Show 7/19"
Worst episode ever. I can't wait for the mansion stuff to go up online. *sigh*

“Music has been my best friend my whole life, because music doesn’t betray you.” - Lukas Rossi

cheesybread 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-20-06, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cheesybread Click to send private message to cheesybread Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread - Results Show 7/19"

That's just because Lukas barely appeared in the episode.

Actually it is funny but the Wednesday episode is meant to showcase the worst of the talent. I know that's not the intent but that's what it boils down to.

However as the weeks continue the competition and talent level will rise. As will the drama. I am looking forward to that.

BTW, I also am looking forward to another 'reality' episode.

ABTW, I was watching the extended demo session video's from the first week and didn't see Storm at all. Did I skip it some how? Is there a way to see a simple list of all the video clips or do I have to start the first one and continue one by one?

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-06, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread - Results Show 7/19"
Yep. He was the invisible man. And he looked so cute too! They didn't mention his or Storm's performances at all. I thought that strange. I guess they realize they'll be good throughout. *shrug* Maybe they were pissed at him for not participating in the sing along. Whatever. Keep him on the DL. Keep all the haters quiet for a few days.

It'll be a cool show when some of these other people are gone. I already think it's cool even when I have to suffer and cringe through some people's performances. So when it's down to the true contenders, it'll be even better.

I'm very much looking forward to Sunday night. This is way too long to go without a fix. *shakes* *puts Lukas CD in*

hmmm. Let me go look. Now that you mention it, I don't remember Storm either. (and there should be a simple list somewhere. I'll check it out and PM you if/when I find it.)

“Music has been my best friend my whole life, because music doesn’t betray you.” - Lukas Rossi

07-20-06, 07:14 PM (EST)
26. "After Jenny was booted"
I just saw Jenny interviewed on ET Canada. She said she thinks Lukas is the most suited for this band. And she thinks he should win. She has no hard feelings with him for saying she belonged in the bottom 3 the other week.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-21-06, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: After Jenny was booted"
Finally got to watch the show last night. Thought to comment a little on the guys from SuperNova.

People want to bash them for their comments, but what they did on this particular show deserves applause. They have been hard on Dana. She got up their and ripped out her performance. SuperNova knows they will not pick her but they provided her with a special moment last night. Afterwards Dana was beaming with satisfaction. We know that even watching that performance she is still not suited for the band, but SuperNova put that behind them and gave her a moment to remember for her lifetime. Great move guys! I applaud them.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •