The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Chat Transcripts for Mac users Tim & Kirk"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

LaLaLisa 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-15-05, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLisa Click to send private message to LaLaLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Chat Transcripts for Mac users Tim & Kirk"
LAST EDITED ON 09-15-05 AT 03:43 PM (EST)

Because Microsoft is insecure & jealous, Mac users can't follow the links to the MSN chats so I'll post the text from a bunch. Feel free to skip them.

Digital Dish Diva says:
Welcome to MSN Live! This afternoon we are pleased to welcome INXS band members Kirk Pengilly and Tim Farriss from "Rock Star: INXS."

Digital Dish Diva says:
Welcome to MSN Live! It's great to have you guys here!

Kirk Pengilly says:
Hi from INXS. We are really excited to be doing the webchat today.

SportQT1 in Onstage_1 asks:
After picking your lead singer, how long until INXS will start a concert tour?

Tim Farriss says:
We plan to start very early next year. Like in January.

ObviouslyAbsurd in Onstage_1 asks:
I am a huge fan of the show and can't wait until the new album comes out. Can you give us an idea of when that will be?

Kirk Pengilly says:
The album will be a mixture of what we have become known for -fusion of rock and funk but also other influences and music we like listening to. And hopefully our new singer will bring some stuff as well.

Thoughtful72 in Onstage_1 asks:
It sounds as if you guys have been doing a lot of work on the new album. How much input/ influence will the chosen rocker have on the final product?

Tim Farriss says:
We have been doing a lot of work. In a way the singer will bring themselves, their voice and their own characteristics and will hopefully sound like us with a new lead singer.

INXS says:
We are hoping to bit of writing with them. We hope for them to be as involved as humanly possible in time for the record to come out.

FemaleArtist31 in Onstage_1 asks:
Kirk and Tim, I love you guys. What made you all do this form of finding a lead singer for INXS?

Tim Farriss says:
It just seemed like the most logical way to search the world and have someone else pay for it.

Joplinjoyce1 in Onstage_1 asks:
How much of your decision rests on the songs they wrote?

Kirk Pengilly says:
it is something that was a big part of how we chose the final 15. They all needed to write songs. So it does play a part definitely.

ShaylaRCakes333 in Onstage_1 asks:
What's the best thing about being on the road?

Kirk Pengilly says:
The best thing is the performance each night. Everything you do it to get you to that point each day.

Tim Farriss says:
Actually playing onstage. (laughs)

Tim, how is your scarface impersonation coming along? You did it for me in NYC for Bali Benefit Concert in the balcony.

Tim Farriss says:
Coming along unbelievably well.

Thoughtful72 in Onstage_1 asks:
How does a band that's been together for 20 years go about integrating a newly chosen rocker into the band's 'chemistry'?

Kirk Pengilly says:
Firstly we have been together 28 years. Secondly, we call them singers not rockers. We don't know yet but part of the process of spending three months getting to know these people has helped us think that we will make the right choice.

Jayjay90021 in Onstage_1 asks:
I love the show and don't envy your difficult decision, I love Pretty Vegas - will it be released as a single no matter what?

Kirk Pengilly says:
Pretty sure it will. We also hope that "Trees" will be released as some point too.

skatermerryweather in Onstage_1 asks:
Does inxs watch closely what goes on in the mansion?

Tim Farriss says:
Not really. We are too busy recording the record, rehearsing etc. any time we have is then taken up with sleeping, eating and a couple other things. We see whatever everyone else sees. We are not very comfortable with voyeurism.

holipsych in Onstage_1 asks:
How important is audience opinion to your difficult choice?

Kirk Pengilly says:
It has been really important up till now because that is how we established the bottom three each week. We have been aware of how the public has been voting and it has been very important.

Tim Farriss says:
It has been important although nobody will actually choose our singer but us.

maxcanuck in Onstage_1 asks:
Do you already have a good idea of who will be picked?

Kirk Pengilly says:
Yes, a pretty good idea.

INXSive23 in Onstage_1 asks:
What has been the craziest/strangest/oddest thing to happen during your stay in LA (show related or not)?

Tim Farriss says:
I was watching a movie about spies and it was spooky then there was a knock on my door. It was this guy who said "Give me two eggs." He has never returned them to this day. I think he moved out of the country.

n-e-s-c-a-f-é in Onstage_1 asks:
If you had to choose your favourite encore, who's would you choose and why?

Tim Farriss says:
I would like to pick "The Man Who Sold the World."

Kirk Pengilly says:
For me, Jordis had more highlights of our shows than anyone else did.

scrappyjenni in Onstage_1 asks:
What do you feel is the MOST IMPORTANT thing your lead singer will need to possess?

Tim Farriss says:
Patience (laughs.) A large suitcase. And a great voice. And the right attitude.

pinkrdoodle in Onstage_1 asks:
These last 4 singers are all so very talented and have very different styles. Besides a great voice are you also looking for stage presence?

Kirk Pengilly says:
Yes, of course. It needs to be a full package. Which was why we ran the different clinics throughout the season. To test them in all sorts of rock stardom.

n-e-s-c-a-f-é in Onstage_1 asks:
Does the factor of being canadian or american, male or female come into a role whatsoever when choosing a lead singer?

Tim Farriss says:
Yes, we are honestly open and have been to any race, color, creed, gender, religion but when it comes down to the bottom line, having said that, they have to be right for our band, INXS.

Crazymigfan051 in Onstage_1 asks:
Just want to say I love you guys and this show.. my question is.. Is it getting harder so send more of them home. I think it would be.

Tim Farriss says:
It is always incredibly hard. There hasn't been an easy decision yet. It has gotten progressively harder throughout the show.

glamrock11777 in Onstage_1 asks:
Once a singer is chosen, we'll miss seeing you each week! Any thoughts on continuing on TV in any capacity?

Kirk Pengilly says:
Not at this stage but we are filming the recording process and are open to doing more on TV.

Kirk Pengilly says:
TV is so much fun!

shrlynxs in Onstage_1 asks:
Hi guys, who came up with the new album title, "Switch," and what does it imply?

Kirk Pengilly says:
I didn't know that was the new album title.

Tim Farriss says:
It implies that we are keeping Tim in the dark. (laughs)

edrontenn in Onstage_1 asks:
Will you guys collaborate with Dave Navarro?

Kirk Pengilly says:
Not at this stage but we have asked if he would like to come play guitar on the album. We have also planned a couple of parties with him too.

SteveJL4 in Onstage_1 asks:
The LIVE BABY LIVE DVD is awesome. Has any thought been given to doing another LIVE DVD in the future?

Kirk Pengilly says:
I think so. This is a new chapter for INXS. At some point we would love to document our live performing with our new singer.

SaxSoSweet in Onstage_1 asks:
How about the house band being your opening act during the tour?

Tim Farriss says:
Sure! Why not. If it is possible we think that is a great idea too!

duran2inxs in Onstage_1 asks:
Will all of you be performing on stage next Tuesday with the winner?

Kirk Pengilly says:
You will have to wait and see!! (laughs)

Digital Dish Diva says:
Guys, we have so many comments like this one. I thought you might like to see it!

I wanted to say thanks to you guys for inspiring me to become an artist. Your music and you all have been my "Guardian Angels" I just want you to know you all make a difference in OUR lives. We Love you!

Kirk Pengilly says:
Isn't that lovely. Thank you very much. Without you guys, we wouldn't have a career.

Digital Dish Diva says:
Thank you from all the fans here on MSN today! Best of luck with the series finale and the tour and album.

Tim Farriss says:
I would like to say goodbye to all our fans. We love you and we are so excited about the new record, tour and we can't wait to show off our new singer. Thank you for our support. I am going to bed right now.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Chat Transcripts for Mac users ... photokitty 09-16-05 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

photokitty 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-16-05, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail photokitty Click to send private message to photokitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Chat Transcripts for Mac users Tim & Kirk"
Thanx LaLaLisa, for going to the trouble of putting these transcripts on the boards!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •