The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Yes, CHEF!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-18-11, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Yes, CHEF!"
New new new and TONIGHT! Mere moments from now!

It's RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!

Will you be watching?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Yes, CHEF! grit 07-18-11 1
 RE: Yes, CHEF! Estee 07-18-11 2
 *sigh* foonermints 07-18-11 3
 RE: Yes, CHEF! Estee 07-19-11 4
 RE: Yes, CHEF! jbug 07-19-11 5
   RE: Yes, CHEF! Estee 07-19-11 8
 Well that was...fun? moonbaby 07-19-11 6
   RE: Well that was...fun? jbug 07-19-11 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-18-11, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Yes, CHEF!"
Watching right now - I have a few favorites picked out already.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-11, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Yes, CHEF!"
That ambulance may need to set up a permanent station in the parking lot.

Eighteen at the start, heading for twelve...

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-11, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "*sigh*"
*sob*
I have no life.

07-19-11, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Yes, CHEF!"
What's RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW? The cast. It feels as if the first stop for that bus was the application line for a culinary school. Taser a few wanna-be freshmen, get them to sign the contract before the brain fogging wore off, and whisk them away to chase the faint hopes of a job that, according to the NYC tabloids, does not exist. (The originally-offered position isn't available in that restaurant, so just consider yourself to be playing for figurehead status and a salary that almost covers your apartment.) Eighteen cheftestants, with as many as eighteen pieces of cannon fodder/episode filler/Living Damned. The greatest surprise of the evening may have been everyone knowing which end of the knife to hold.

There is a bit of talent here. Facing your first Wellington ever and getting it perfect the first time is dumb luck: doing the same thing on the second may represent a natural rapport with Gordon's most finicky dish. Get twenty risottos right and win a line cook job for any place that has trouble with the plate. But spend most of your evening sitting at the chef's table pretending to enjoy your badly-cooked scallops and be prepared to slice meat at a deli counter near one of us. It felt like any of the Masterchef contestants could have beaten this pack into the ground on raw instinct. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!

I don't have a good feel for the restaurant's redesign yet. Being able to look down into the kitchen may seem like the entertainment of the evening, but do you really want to see what's happening to your food?

And Elisa's going to be a prize. A non-winning prize: Gordon never lets that kind finish. But a F6 ongoing splinter under a fingernail? Hello, Sabrina #2...

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-11, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Yes, CHEF!"
I tried to find a list of all the newbies and pics but can't
I need a cheat sheet to keep up w/ names for a few weeks.

That said, the one girl (Elise maybe?) came in w/ an attitude to start - which probably means she'll be around for awhile - whether she can cook or not.

Hope the girl (funny name) that showed she can cook stays a long time.

Chino (?) looked like a deer caught in the headlights. Clueless.

The Memphis guy - I felt so bad that he messed up his signature dish - but was proud that he could handle the pressure of the kitchen service.

07-19-11, 12:57 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Yes, CHEF!"
Hope the girl (funny name) that showed she can cook stays a long time.

Krupa.

First person to make a joke in her presence about Mario jumping on her head dies.

And will not have been the original victim.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-11, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Well that was...fun?"
It was sad to see the taco guy go so early. He was prime choice for possibly most entertaining. I do look for that because after a few shows, sadly, it's just a reheat of episodes past...and I can easily skip a show. Gordon's meltdowns don't do it for me anymore And Chef appears to have had a little work done, he's looking a little less sharpei-like this go round.

Oh and canned pineapple?!? Really? What's next, someone serving up a pbj as their signature dish?

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-11, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Well that was...fun?"

the pineapple guy is from Memphis - it's a wonder he didn't do an Elvis PB & Banana! LOL

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •