The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Karma Houdini."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-30-10, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Karma Houdini."
There's one every season. Right now, Sabrina's it. She couldn't be caught by her karma if it had a twenty-minute head start, onboard GPS, and a chained-down target.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/KarmaHoudini

There's a counterpart to that trope: Laser-Guided Karma. We can only hope.

A prep chef who refuses to do prep?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Something about her moonbaby 09-30-10 1
   RE: Something about her Estee 09-30-10 2
   RE: Something about her Seana 10-02-10 3
       RE: Something about her Belle Book 10-02-10 4
           RE: Something about her paulyd 10-16-10 5
               RE: Something about her Colonel Zoidberg 10-24-10 6
 Bye-Bye! foonermints 11-18-10 7
   RE: Bye-Bye! Seana 11-18-10 8
       RE: Bye-Bye! Sunny_Bunny 11-18-10 9
           RE: Bye-Bye! krismiss2us 11-22-10 12
   RE: Bye-Bye! Belle Book 11-18-10 10
   RE: Bye-Bye! jbug 11-19-10 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-10, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Something about her"
screams plant. Actress in chef's clothing?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-10, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Something about her"
There was about five minutes when I thought Raj was a plant, but that was mostly considering the contents of his skull.

I'm not sure with Sabrina. We've all seen reality contestants who were this bad or worse, and we know the casting department will happily stick total incompetents into the group just to give Gordon someone to scream at. (See Raj for details. Just don't ask him for any.) So in that sense, she could be a plant: placed just to see how many people she could irritate. But to be a full-scale actress... it's possible, but imagine what would happen if she got caught.

...yeah, but it would be a really loud Absolutely Nothing.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-10, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Something about her"
I wondered about that too. She just doesn't seem real. In the meantime, she'll probably be around until at least the final 6. Not looking forward to having to deal with her the whole time, but it seems likely that at least Emily, and possibly Gail and/or Trev will go before her.

Wheel of tribe

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-02-10, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Something about her"
Hopefully Gail will outlast Sabrina. I like Gail far more than Sabrina.

paulyd 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-16-10, 01:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail paulyd Click to send private message to paulyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Something about her"
I like ANYBOBY over Sabrina.. Even Autum from last year

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-10, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Something about her"
Feh. Compare Autumn from last season, who could cook and actually had talent, to Sabrina from this year, who somehow has escaped being malleted to death by Chef Gordon all season? The only contest Sabrina could beat Autumn in is who has more letters in her name.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-10, 02:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Bye-Bye!"
Sabrina. Great whining on your way out.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-10, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bye-Bye!"
Yes, the hysterical crying was a bit too much, I thought. Especially since she tried to get Gail tossed instead. I won't miss her.

And she really did deserve it this time around. Poor performance at service and not a good result at the amuse-bouche challenge.

Wheel of tribe

Sunny_Bunny 5581 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-10, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bye-Bye!"
Seriously, she botched up a SALAD. LMAO!

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-22-10, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Bye-Bye!"
at least trev tossed it for her. tee hee

Thanks Tribe!

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-10, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Bye-Bye!"
Good-bye and good riddance, Sabrina! You won't be missed! And I actually hope the door hits you on the way out!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-10, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Bye-Bye!"
It's about time!
I don't know how Gordon put up with her for so long!

I think the final 3 will be Russell, Trevor & Gail.
I don't see Nona or Jillian (if that's her name) being a Head Chef - at all.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •