The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Living Damned 6.1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-29-09, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Living Damned 6.1"
FIHGT! Oh what? You think my spelling skills are the same as your math abilities? Andy: You have FIVE ovens! Tennile, ONE inch of olive oil in ONE pan! Andy, you have FOURTEEN Scallops in ONE pan! Amanda: THREE times THREE? GAH!
..let's hardly talk about that ONE salmon, Bobert..and stop running! You'd knock over Juggernaut.

Kevin and Dave: Owies? Too bad! What was with that "Remember the Alamo!" comment? "Just a few people is all it takes?" What happened to them, anyway? beanbrain..

Lovely: Get that cheap bottle of Australian hooch that we sell for triple price! Take your time, you lump.

Well, you get a free pass since the demise of Joe. Dumb Luck.

Your Master
CHEF RAMSAY

Remember: I am nobody's b!tch!
All of you! Ignore that body security threw in the dumpster!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Living Damned 6.1 jbug 07-29-09 1
 RE: Be The Living Damned 6.1 grit 07-29-09 2
   RE: Be The Living Damned 6.1 jbug 07-29-09 3
   CueBall! foonermints 08-03-09 9
 RE: Be The Living Damned 6.1 Belle Book 07-29-09 4
 RE: Be The Living Damned 6.1 Bursar 07-30-09 5
   Hey! jbug 07-30-09 6
       RE: Hey! grit 07-30-09 7
           Excuse me jbug 07-30-09 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-09, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Living Damned 6.1"
Gordon you know I hate it when you send your chef-wanna-bees into my dining room. There's just not enough room for me and them too. The dining room is my space and mine alone.
Wait staff are a whole different class of people than your kitchen help. Trust me, I know these things.

I'll be back after I change my socks...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-29-09, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be The Living Damned 6.1"
TWO. That's how many broken ankles I have and can still cook circles around everyone else.

Okay, grit here, and I must say that I'm having a really hard time pretending to be a hot stud muffin. Did you notice Kevin's washboard abs when Scott woke them up at 2 a.m.? I'm all verklempt. Yowza!

Hey! What begins with F and ends with U-C-K?

FIRETRUCK! FIRETRUCK! Woo Hoo!

07-29-09, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The Living Damned 6.1"
FIRETRUCK! I heard that!

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-09, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "CueBall!"
Have your Puppet Master stop thinking about that "hunk of burning love" you have (or not- I don't want to see it)and get back to the kitchen*!

On FIRE by Agman!
*with mop & bucket

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-29-09, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be The Living Damned 6.1"
Whoa, Joseph! What were you thinking?! You should never talk back to Chef Ramsay, let alone get in his face like that! You should've just told him why Tony & Andy were on the block!

I'm not surprised that neither Temille nor Lovely were sent packing this time around, although I am a little bit disappointed. I really wanted one of them gone. Which one? First, Lovely. She's the weakest girl left.

Right now, I'm trying to avoid making any further missteps and hoping to get all the way to the finals, where no Asian American chef has ever gone before!

Bursar 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-30-09, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bursar Click to send private message to Bursar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be The Living Damned 6.1"
And now the continuation of Hell's Kitchen...

In the firefighter's challenge, Andy attempts to toast garlic bread using solely heat waves from his brain.

At dinner service, Tennile (who was obviously named because she was conceived while "Muskrat Love" was playing on the radio) attempts to invent a new method to sauté scallops called deep frying.

With food flying out of both kitchens, Bobert thinks he is auditioning for "I Survived a Japanese Game Show," or "Wipeout."

With Tennile up for elimination *again*, she begins to channel Whoopi Goldberg arguing with Elizabeth Hasselbeck.

A disembodied sig for the disembodied voice.

Three hours into dinner service and JP hasn't opened the doors yet. Damn you, JP!

07-30-09, 09:32 AM (EST)
6. "Hey!"
What's with all the picking on me this time around?

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-30-09, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hey!"
Well, JP, without us chefs you're just a nobody running around a dining room with nothing to serve. Thanks to me you've got great food to serve the customers and you don't have to worry about raw food being served to pregnant women. I make your job easier. Not like those idiots on the Red team...

07-30-09, 10:03 AM (EST)
8. "Excuse me"
I don't serve. I am the Maitre 'd

But yes, I do have to contend with you idiots when Gordon decides to throw any of you out to me.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •