The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Living Damned 4.6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-07-08, 01:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Living Damned 4.6"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-08 AT 08:05 PM (EST)

A Sweet Sixteen party to remember, wouldn't you say? What were all you donuts thinking? Shrimp with everything? How about some ##### variety? There's a fully stocked kitchen right there and you obsessively put shrimp on everything? How much fish and shellfish did you eat as a teenager? The Red team was bang on with their assessment that the menu should be glamourous, but for picky eaters. So instead you made fish? What the hell? The Blue team made chicken wings for a bunch of girls in pretty dresses? Once again, that's messy finger food served in sports bars for teenaged girls in expensive dresses??? Honestly.

Matt: Your face is going to stick like that. Do not whine at me. Do not try to suck up to me.

Corey: I know you think you're hot, sweetheart, but please stop telling everyone how hot you think you are. And put your clothes back on. I'm married.

Bobby: There's leadership and then there's bossiness. With a bit of finesse, you could have shown up Matt and still come out of it smelling like roses, but you had to be a jerk.

Louross: You thought Jason was an idiot for getting in the hot tub with Corey, and you were right. So...

Petrozza, Christina and Jen: not much to say to any of you this ep.

Ben: Stop celebrating at stupid times. We're supposed to be cooking here, not high-fiving each other like a bunch of dumb jocks.

Rosann: You've dodged a bullet again. I *will* get rid of you if you continue to ##### me off. Wake up.

Shayna: Sorry to see you go, but you're just too slow. For some reason I'd rather have a chef who works quickly, but can't fry a steak.

JP, sorry about Fransisco. He was the network's idea. He's really just some dreadful actor they found. He's never planned a party in his life. I promise there will be no more Fransisco in Hell's Kitchen.

Come play! Many characters still available. Ask me! Or play without commitment by posting as a diner or the go-kart operator or something.

ETF: "party", not "wedding"

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Living Damned 4.6 jbug 05-07-08 1
   RE: Be the Living Damned 4.6 mindy23 05-07-08 2
 RE: Be the Living Damned 4.6 Cyndimaus 05-07-08 3
   RE: Be the Living Damned 4.6 jbug 05-07-08 4
       Everyone Knows foonermints 05-07-08 5
           RE: Everyone Knows agman 05-08-08 9
       RE: Be the Living Damned 4.6 Cyndimaus 05-08-08 8
 Opinion of a Diner.... agman 05-07-08 6
   RE: Opinion of a Diner.... agman 05-08-08 7
       RE: Opinion of a Diner.... jbug 05-08-08 10
           RE: Opinion of a Diner.... agman 05-08-08 11
               still waiting............... agman 05-12-08 12
                   RE: still waiting............... agman 05-12-08 13
                       RE: still waiting............... Seana 05-13-08 14
                           RE: still waiting............... agman 05-13-08 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-08, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Living Damned 4.6"
I will be compensated for having to deal with Mr Sparklelicious. ~~~~~shudder~~~~

Even tho it may have appeared to the viewers that I hadn't much to do at this party? Trust me! Keeping that orange flame calmed down just about wiped me out. And the mother from he!!? Don't get me started. I knew from the moment she walked in there would be he!! to pay if anyone screwed up. Wonder what she expected? This is Hell's Kitchen after all.

And a note to all you wanna-be chefs? Put down the **&%$#*& cigarettes! How can you expect to taste food when all you can taste is tobacco? Just a little advice from one who's been in the business long enough to know.

I know I'm going to Heaven, cause I've spent my time in Hell.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-07-08, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Living Damned 4.6"

No way I am gonna be thrown under that bus AGAIN when I'm doin' my very best in that kitchen! I gotta kid to feed at home, ya know! No one else in this whole da*& place knows how haad it is for me! I do the best I can, then the Chef from Hell comes at me like some mad Bull Dog, and I can't even think right!

Oh yeah, that big fat Shayna? She got in every body's way, and every time ya tried ta move, you'd run into her big fat butt! She kept saying it was 'baby fat', yeah, I didn't see no baby anywhere!

She just needed to go home! Four freakin' hours on a guacamole dish? I don't think so! Alls I did was send out a pink steak to the spoiled rich 'California BIRTHDAY girl', and look at the grief I get! Serves her right for havin' all that money, and a stuck up mom to beat! Wait till I tell my uncle Vinny about THEM folks! He'll be all over 'em like a buzzard on dead meat!

Anyways, another week down, a few more to go. I still got it!

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-07-08, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Living Damned 4.6"
Dang it! I pop out from under the radar and Chef nails me!

Too slow? Hey, you can't rush genius, you know.

Who placated the mom about the napkins? Saved poor JP from having to track down some napkin rings.

And my salsa? Gotta do it right or it won't taste the way it should. How dare you cut the avacado too big!

Well, at least I won't have to put up with Matt in the girl's kitchen!

05-07-08, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Living Damned 4.6"
I thought is was mango that Ben was cutting too large..... ?

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-08, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Everyone Knows"
You cannot hav-a the mango.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-08, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Everyone Knows"
uh...Okay..........................

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-08-08, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Living Damned 4.6"
Doesn't matter what he was cutting too large. He was doing it all wrong anyway! Sheesh....destroy a girl's creation!

05-07-08, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Opinion of a Diner...."
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-08 AT 06:14 PM (EST)

Just a little comment.....I can't picture any of you being competent enough to work for Chef Ramsey!!!!! All of you need to stop smoking so much. Matty,...well....I won't even waste my breath on you! BTW could one of you finish cooking my steak here because it just mooed? I'll be back later with more comments....

05-08-08, 10:30 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Opinion of a Diner...."
I'm still waiting for my friggin' steak to get cooked!

05-08-08, 03:56 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Opinion of a Diner...."
Dear Delayed Diner,
Please allow my sincere smile to placate you while you continue to wait for your meat.....

05-08-08, 05:43 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Opinion of a Diner...."
Thank you very much kind sir, but I demand to see the chef right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-12-08, 08:59 PM (EST)
12. "still waiting..............."

I'm about to turn into a ###### food critic if you don't hurry up with my steak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-12-08, 09:43 PM (EST)
13. "RE: still waiting..............."
HELLO....hello....hello..... hello....hello?? I guess nobody is here....bwa

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-08, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: still waiting..............."
Lookit. If I wanted to hear so much whining, I'd have Matt up to my fake office and ask him to give me all the details about why he can't work with the Blue team.

It's not as if 6 days is an HK record for not getting your steak. And it's not as if you're the guest of honour at a Sweet Sixteen. So it'll get there when it gets there.

05-13-08, 06:36 PM (EST)
15. "RE: still waiting..............."
*gets out blowtorch* Fine, I'll cook it myself, just get your *#@ ####ed ##### ##### out of my way Ramsey!!!!!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •