The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"HK Season 4 Episode 4 ECUT"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-22-08, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"HK Season 4 Episode 4 ECUT"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-08 AT 09:08 PM (EST)

Who cries tonight? Who gets tossed to the curb like a serving of overdone risotto? Who gets burned? And, are they burned by the stove, or by another contestant? Who, other than Gordon - who has to hire one of these Bozos - cares? Will we even get to see it after the polls close in PA?

Beats me.

Nonetheless, keep your discussion of the show here until the West Coast gets to find out, too. Keep any PA poll results out of here, regardless. Sigpics? I really don't care. Form says to keep 'em out of here in deference to dial-up peeps. But, in reality not enough peeps care to make the thread long enough for it to matter. Unless someone gets killed it won't matter.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: HK Season 4 Episode 4 ECUT mysticwolf 04-22-08 1
 RE: HK Season 4 Episode 4 ECUT Maroonclown 04-22-08 2
   RE: HK Season 4 Episode 4 ECUT mysticwolf 04-22-08 4
 RE: HK Season 4 Episode 4 ECUT mysticwolf 04-22-08 3
 RE: HK Season 4 Episode 4 ECUT mysticwolf 04-22-08 5
 RE: HK Season 4 Episode 4 ECUT mysticwolf 04-22-08 6
 RE: HK Season 4 Episode 4 ECUT mysticwolf 04-22-08 7
 RE: HK Season 4 Episode 4 ECUT mysticwolf 04-22-08 8
 RE: HK Season 4 Episode 4 ECUT mysticwolf 04-22-08 9
 RE: HK Season 4 Episode 4 ECUT mysticwolf 04-22-08 10
 RE: HK Season 4 Episode 4 ECUT mysticwolf 04-22-08 11
 ThreadJack Maroonclown 04-22-08 12
 RE: HK Season 4 Episode 4 ECUT mysticwolf 04-22-08 13
 RE: HK Season 4 Episode 4 ECUT mysticwolf 04-22-08 14
 RE: HK Season 4 Episode 4 ECUT mysticwolf 04-22-08 15
 RE: HK Season 4 Episode 4 ECUT jbug 04-23-08 16
 RE: HK Season 4 Episode 4 ECUT Ahtumbreez 04-23-08 17
 RE: HK Season 4 Episode 4 ECUT memzoo48 04-23-08 18
 RE: HK Season 4 Episode 4 ECUT Cyndimaus 04-24-08 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-22-08, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: HK Season 4 Episode 4 ECUT"
Lots of peeps cry. Some think (duh) that Chef is testing them. Chef's pissed. He wants the kitchen cleaned. Corey wants to sleep so she goes back to bed without cleaning the stove.

Who's strongest? Jen is voted strongest on the red team. Ben is voted strongest on blue team. Corey thinks they didn't vote for her because they're jealous.

Chef decides to open for family night with a pasta theme. Challenge is to make the most usable pasta.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Maroonclown 5817 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-08, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: HK Season 4 Episode 4 ECUT"
I've never been in here.

I'll lurk for a little bit.

04-22-08, 09:24 PM (EST)
4. "RE: HK Season 4 Episode 4 ECUT"
We usually have a few more participants. *shrug* Hope you enjoy.

04-22-08, 09:22 PM (EST)
3. "RE: HK Season 4 Episode 4 ECUT"
Red has 6.57 pounds, Blue has 5.48 pounds. Women win. Men have to prep for both kitchens. Women get to Santa Minica Pier Amusement Park. Chef is pleased by the effort shown by both teams.

Craig is the scapegoat for this run.

04-22-08, 09:26 PM (EST)
5. "RE: HK Season 4 Episode 4 ECUT"
Men are hoping the roller coaster gets stuck upside down & Corey's cellulite gets stuck up around her neck.

Ben agrees to help Scott unload some stuff they brought in to amuse the children. Ben has obviously never been in the military and doesn't know that one should never volunteer.

No clue yet what he's unloading, but it stinks.

04-22-08, 09:29 PM (EST)
6. "RE: HK Season 4 Episode 4 ECUT"
Ah. That's what stinks. They have a pony ride and petting zoo set up. Ben gets to shovel horseshit. And goat, and sheep, and...

04-22-08, 09:32 PM (EST)
7. "RE: HK Season 4 Episode 4 ECUT"
Jen is ticking off her team by trying to get them motivated. Men's team is ticking off Craig who, somehow, seems to be the pivotal Chef for them.

J-P is told to relax, take his tie off, and relax. It's a FAMILY service. Chef tells the kitchens failure is not an option. We know what that means.

04-22-08, 09:35 PM (EST)
8. "RE: HK Season 4 Episode 4 ECUT"
Women have momentum going. Men have nothing going except raw chicken. We *know* how Chef feels about raw chicken. And, it came from Matt - he who served the tartare that made Chef hurl.

04-22-08, 09:37 PM (EST)
9. "RE: HK Season 4 Episode 4 ECUT"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-08 AT 09:39 PM (EST)

TongueLower Lip-Stud (can't think of her name) pours boiling oil over her hand. She gets medical aid in the form of salve painted over the burns. Where did these folks learn their first aid? Salve is generally frowned upon. It seals in the heat so the burn gets worse.

04-22-08, 09:40 PM (EST)
10. "RE: HK Season 4 Episode 4 ECUT"
Vanessa. She's now on her way to hospital with *real* medics.

04-22-08, 09:46 PM (EST)
11. "RE: HK Season 4 Episode 4 ECUT"
First team to complete all tickets will win. Women are down one, and men are ahead with 10 tickets left (women have 12). Petrozza starts to screw up the burgers. Bobby takes over as the leader. Jen tries to keep Red kitchen strong - and is doing a good job.

Red now has 2 tables to go, Blue have 6. Blue start to congratulate themselves on their win. Ben takes the flack for it.

Craig tries to step it up and finish strong - making the wrong dishes & then serving raw spaghetti and refusing to give a time to the pass.

Women finish their first service and are sent to help the men finish. Chef assigns them to stand next to the men and help them. They don't want help. Craig melts down.

Maroonclown 5817 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-08, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "ThreadJack"
I had to go spend some time with Ted Neeley on You Tube.

Ahhhhhhhh.

04-22-08, 09:53 PM (EST)
13. "RE: HK Season 4 Episode 4 ECUT"
Jen is the star of the women's team. Ramsay calls her the best cook of both kitchens. Ben thinks he gets praise - he's wrong. Bobby gets Best of the Worst title. (Louross actually didn't do too badly.) Chef TELLS Bobby that he should know who to nominate & that he should nominate well. Lessee... My guess is Craig & Ben.

Vanessa is back from hospital. She needs to see a Plastic Surgeon. Ouch.

04-22-08, 09:57 PM (EST)
14. "RE: HK Season 4 Episode 4 ECUT"
Men want Craig called out. Ben & Bobby are friends and Bobby thinks Ben's just always in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Bobby nominates Craig - a "broken compass in the kitchen", and Matt - he's "nervous working the station". Chef calls out Ben to join them. (Well, he doesn't. We go to commercial before he does. But, it's pretty obvious that's who he's going to call out.)

04-22-08, 10:04 PM (EST)
15. "RE: HK Season 4 Episode 4 ECUT"
Ben comes forward without being called. Chef is seriously dissapointed. Ben says this is his only talent and he won't give it up. This will make him work harder. Craig says he screwed up. Matt has changed and wants to make it up. They'll all give 100%, 125% for him. Well... Ben & Matt will. Craig doesn't understand percentages.

Craig gets a lesson on percentages. There's a 100% chance that if you don't give Chef a reason to keep you, you're gone.

Chef says he was a bad cook with a bad attitude.

Next week romance blooms (ish), rivalry rears its head, and I'm guessing someone lies to Ramsay.

And, now that I've finished my monologue, maybe I'll see you in AyaK's along with the BB watchers.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-08, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: HK Season 4 Episode 4 ECUT"
Poor MW - almost all alone in the kitchen
Sorry, I couldn't play along. But I'm enjoying your notes now.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-08, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: HK Season 4 Episode 4 ECUT"
I promise as soon as my computer gets moved home I'll come in a play on your playground, Mystic!

I'm here every Wed. morning if that helps

memzoo48 347 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-23-08, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memzoo48 Click to send private message to memzoo48 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: HK Season 4 Episode 4 ECUT"
Mystic, I didn't know there was a ECST on Hell's Kitchen. I'll be here next week!

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-24-08, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: HK Season 4 Episode 4 ECUT"
I was thinking, the last time someone got burned and had to leave she ended up winning the whole thing. Yes, Heather got burned and had to go to the hospital.

Spring ushered in by Sharnina
Maus Blog

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •