The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Living Damned HK3-5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-03-07, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Living Damned HK3-5"
I give myself 5 points for sending the Wedding Planner over to tell Chef to hurry up with the food. Ah, the fun I have! Next, I will tell him that the best wine is being kept in the "special" wine cellar in the attic. Oh, what fun it will be to watch him try to find the entrance to the attic. Ha ha!

I think the massages did the Blue Team a world of good. Look how well they did at service.

You would think the Red Team would have been better. They didn't even have a difficult punishment. Decorate a hall? Pfft. This is the work of no time.

Everything is all mixed up now. The least-liked person in all of Hell's Kitchen will trade the team that is glad to see her go for the team that doesn't want her to join them. Let madness ensue!

Administrative Notes:

Please keep the game in the game thread.

Come play! All the characters are taken except Scott the Chef, but please feel free to post as, oh, I dunno...the bride or groom or the wedding planner.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-5 Cyndimaus 07-03-07 1
   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-5 mistyrose52 07-03-07 2
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-5 foonermints 07-03-07 3
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-5 Vixxxen 07-03-07 4
   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-5 Cyndimaus 07-04-07 5
       RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-5 Vixxxen 07-04-07 6
           RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-5 Cyndimaus 07-05-07 7
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-5 Scarlett O Hara 07-05-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-03-07, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-5"
You know, if we just duct taped Melissa's mouth she would be pleasant to work with.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-03-07, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-5"

>
Sorry, Julia, I have to disagree. Even duct tape wouldn't cure that woman's problems!! I have had her marked since she booted me off on the very first episode! And boy, did we all party down last night when we realized she was not going to be looking for our little retreat anytime soon!
BUT, you mark my word, Chef will be on her every move next week, and she'll be dragging her butt over to our pool with her mouth moving 100 mph, and saying nothing. Not to worry, though-we are fully prepared! We still have leftovers from Joanna's crap-oops, I mean CRAB fest, and Vinnie has a few choice words for Miss Melissa.

So, she'll be put in her place one way or the other. I don't doubt at all that Chef will do it in a way that will mark her for life. Blaming everyone else-yep, that's her style alright. We all know about that, all of us red-teamers, anyway. Now, the blue guys get to have a taste of her wickedness. Good luck, guys-you're gonna need it!!!!!

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-03-07, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-5"
*looks around for CaveWoman*

Hehe, the timeray worked perfectly, sending Melissa back to 1 Million B.C. She's only good for tenderizing Tyrannosaurs now, NOT making mashed potatoes. *shudder*

Protecting the Potatoes of Earth!

Vixxxen 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-03-07, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Vixxxen Click to send private message to Vixxxen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-5"

I am going where I have never gone before...over to the dark side. Chef said he was my father? How is that possible? Cave woman on our team...lord help us.

07-04-07, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-5"
Sorry Rock, we will not take her back on her team. Sorry you're stuck with her. Wait, no I'm not.

Vixxxen 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-04-07, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Vixxxen Click to send private message to Vixxxen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-5"

Well Julia we sure as hell didn't deserve cavewoman. First thing I'll do is I'm going to ask Melissa to put her rat's nest in a bun or my machete...er chef's knife will cut it off that'll be good tv *wink*. I also think I'll send Melissa over to you during the next to ask you a dozen stupid cooking questions then she'll blame you for her screwing it up...if I don't strangle her first. I am succumbing to the dark side. Chef...you are my father????

07-05-07, 11:42 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-5"
Actually, sending her over to us to ask questions would be a good idea because then Chef would yell at her for being in our kitchen.

I'm succumbing to the dark side too. You wouldn't happen to have a twin sister would you?

Scarlett O Hara 3259 desperate attention whore postings

07-05-07, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-5"
Whew! What luck that noisy little redhead has! She's up for the boot and Chef banishes her to the Blue team. Lucky them!

Hmmmmm. He likes me! He really likes me! For the second week in a row, Chef picked me as the "best" chef for the night and I had to pick the two who would face the jury! Bonnie, I didn't mean to put you up there hon, but somebody else had to be nominated, and Julia is just too good to lose these days. Sorry.

Too bad Melissa is still in the game. It's okay though as she'll be more of a hindrance to the Blue team than a help. Hey what's up with her chin? Is that a tatoo under her lip or has she got a fungus or something?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •