The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"HK Season 3 Summary Sign Up"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-28-07, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"HK Season 3 Summary Sign Up"
Snark wanted.

Any takers?

You know you're watching. C'mon and sign up to do a summary. They counts as experience to get on the list for TAR & Survivor summaries, y'know.

Please? I dunno if I'm up to summarizing an entire season again.

Tribe sent springtime flowers! blogging's scary

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: HK Season 3 Summary Sign Up Seana 05-28-07 1
 RE: HK Season 3 Summary Sign Up Snidget 05-28-07 2
 RE: HK Season 3 Summary Sign Up Silvergirl1 05-28-07 3
 RE: HK Season 3 Summary Sign Up bullzeye 05-29-07 4
 RE: HK Season 3 Summary Sign Up Cyndimaus 05-29-07 5
 RE: HK Season 3 Summary Sign Up bystander 05-29-07 6
 RE: HK Season 3 Summary Sign Up mysticwolf 05-29-07 7
   RE: HK Season 3 Summary Sign Up oasisfan1994 05-31-07 8
       RE: HK Season 3 Summary Sign Up mysticwolf 06-01-07 9
 Suggested Schedule mysticwolf 06-01-07 10
   RE: Suggested Schedule Seana 06-01-07 11
   RE: Suggested Schedule bullzeye 06-02-07 12
       RE: Suggested Schedule mistyrose52 06-02-07 13
   RE: Suggested Schedule Cyndimaus 06-02-07 14
       RE: Suggested Schedule mysticwolf 06-02-07 16
   RE: Suggested Schedule Snidget 06-02-07 15
   RE: Suggested Schedule Silvergirl1 06-04-07 17
   RE: Suggested Schedule bystander 06-04-07 18
   RE: Suggested Schedule mysticwolf 06-28-07 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-07, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: HK Season 3 Summary Sign Up"
Pick me!

I didn't do a TAR summary this season and kinda wished I had. I'm flexible with dates for HK3, except I can't do the premiere (4th), since that's DD's dress rehearsal for the ballet show on Wednesday the 6th. OMG that week is going to be so busy.

Wheel of tribe

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-07, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: HK Season 3 Summary Sign Up"
I can do one, not sure what my schedule is for the summer, but later is probably better than earlier as we are moving the lab in June so I'd like to do it after that is over.

Summertribe and the living is easy!

Silvergirl1 9320 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-07, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: HK Season 3 Summary Sign Up"

I would be up to doing about 3 of them, if they are available. Let me know what the show schedule is like, and we can work something out, or just assign me 3 slots. I don't think I have any conflicts right now.

Thanks for organizing this.

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-29-07, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: HK Season 3 Summary Sign Up"
Please? I dunno if I'm up to summarizing an entire season again.

Dang! I do lvoe me my Wolf summaries!

I am a bit nervous about this, but I will volunteer to take one. I won't be able to do the first couple due to travel commitments, so somewhere towards the mid to end would be great if that works.

A birthday present from Tribe

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-29-07, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: HK Season 3 Summary Sign Up"
I'll do two for sure, just not the premiere. I'm flexible with the dates. If you come up short I can probably do another one. Although you did a great job last time I'm glad you won't have to do most of the episodes this time around!

sig courtesy of Cygnus

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings

05-29-07, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: HK Season 3 Summary Sign Up"
This is me, on the fence.

05-29-07, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: HK Season 3 Summary Sign Up"
LAST EDITED ON 05-29-07 AT 08:46 PM (EST)

Wow! Thank you guys so much!!!

I'll be able to do the premiere. I'll want to make sure someone covers 7/16 and 7/30 for sure, since we're going to Seattle for the peep meet.

I have to go back to see how many episodes they usually do, and then I'll try to put together a schedule. (Was gonna do it today but the whole identity theft/vet visit took over the day.)

But, all of you that have responded will get spots. As I read it right now it means that:

Premiere is covered. Me.
Seana's gonna do one.
Snidget will do one, probably in July (the 16th or 30th???) after the lab move.
Silvergirl will do 3. (Way to go, girl!)
Bullzeye (thanks for the kind words, you'll do fine) will take one, again, probably in July (the 16th or 30th???).
Cyndimaus will take 2, maybe 3. (Thankee, thankee - both for the assistance and also for the kind words.)
Bystander will get off the picket fence and take one (or he'll find out just how the Turkish Army felt after Vlad got done with them. )

That covers 10-11 episodes.

I'll try to put together a schedule soon. It's supposed to air (or at least start) on Mondays. If you have preferences, let me know.

Happy Happy Joy Joy. Happy Happy Joy Joy. Happy Happy Happy Happy Joy Joy Joy!

oasisfan1994 410 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-31-07, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan1994 Click to send private message to oasisfan1994 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: HK Season 3 Summary Sign Up"
I watch all the episodes and im available to fill in whenever needed, just need some notice to make sure i take notes, lol

I have done summeries for Big brother.

06-01-07, 08:22 PM (EST)
9. "RE: HK Season 3 Summary Sign Up"
Cool! You'll be more than welcome to do a summary. I'll have the expected schedule up tomorrow, if not tonight.

06-01-07, 09:00 PM (EST)
10. "Suggested Schedule"
LAST EDITED ON 06-02-07 AT 05:52 PM (EST)

If last season is anything to go on we should have 10 episodes (at least). So, how's this sound?

1) 6/4 - mysticwolf
2) 6/11 - Silvergirl
3) 6/18 - Seana
4) 6/25 - Cyndimaus
5) 7/2 - oasisfan1994
6) 7/9 - Bystander
7) 7/16 - Snidget
8) 7/23 - Silvergirl
9) 7/30 - Bullzeye
10) 8/6 - Cyndimaus

That fits everyone that's expressed a desire to do one in. If there's an eleventh episode (which I doubt), either I can do it or Silvergirl can have it as her 3rd.

Let me know if this works. If the date doesn't work for you we'll reshuffle and sort it out.

I really appreciate it, folks. While I love the show and enjoyed doing the summaries it will be fun to get a chance to read other peeps snark this time 'round.

I'll try to get an ECST up each week, but, again, I may need help on the 16th and 30th, as I'll either be in Seattle (16th) or working the Sheryl Crow concert at the Zoo (30th).

Woo Hoo! Time to get the effing show on the road!

ETC August date.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-07, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Suggested Schedule"
Thanks, mystic! I'm good with this schedule.

Wheel of tribe

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings

06-02-07, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Suggested Schedule"
Works for me Mystic!

A birthday present from Tribe

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-02-07, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Suggested Schedule"
If anyone gets sick or has an unexpected urgency, I'll fill in, if you'd like. Just let me know. I plan to be glued to the TV. Nothing like watching others being abused, to make you feel a little better about yourself, eh??

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-02-07, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Suggested Schedule"
You have me on 8/4. That's a Saturday. Is the show on Saturday that week or was that a typo? It'll work either way. (and the June one too)

Sigs by Cyg

06-02-07, 05:51 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Suggested Schedule"
It was a typo. Should be 8/6. Thanks for catching it. I'll edit.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

06-02-07, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Suggested Schedule"
Looks good!

Summertribe and the living is easy!

Silvergirl1 9320 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-07, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Suggested Schedule"

It sounds good to me, Mystic.

Is anyone watching Food Network's "The Next Food Network Star"? It just started last night and I'm already hooked.

I'm excited about tonight's HK, too, though. I hope I can join in on the ECST tonight.

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-07, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Suggested Schedule"
July 9 July 9 July 9 July 9 July 9 July 9 July 9

I'm still gonna forget

Can I get a wake up call for July 8th please?

06-28-07, 07:21 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Suggested Schedule"
Bump so the schedule doesn't slip off the page.

Shar's summer
blogging's scary

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •