The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"True Champ"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

Markaa015 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-31-05, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Markaa015 Click to send private message to Markaa015 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"True Champ"
I think the new champ in the contender is Ishe Smith. He easily saw off a previously unbeaten fighter Ahmed and deserved a victory against Sergio. The only reason he didnt beat Sergio is because because Ishe, being a welterweight champion is use to 12 round fights not 5 but he won that fight anyway!!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: True Champ varock 11-04-05 1
 RE: True Champ Markaa015 11-07-05 2
   RE: True Champ farwest 07-18-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

varock 4 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-05, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail varock Click to send private message to varock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: True Champ"
excuses, excuses. he had his shot and he blew it.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Markaa015 4 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-05, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Markaa015 Click to send private message to Markaa015 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: True Champ"
He doesn't need a shot he is more successful than the final four. Sergio is only ranked 20th, Peter 3rd, he beat Alfonso and Jesse is a coward and a cheat however Ishe is a welterweight champion and he was competing with people at a higher weight division than himself.

farwest 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-18-06, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail farwest Click to send private message to farwest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: True Champ"
I was lucky enough to see the entire Mora/Smith fight.
By no strech of the imagination did Mora win that fight.
it was an easy call, im not sure how it was given to mora.

And your right, Ishe is the only Contender from the bunch.
Mora wont fight anyone outside of the show, and manfraudo has nothing but a fix fight against a spent fighter that ould not fight in vegas due to brain damage.

I agree, Smith comes away a year later the clear contender.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •