The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Manfredo strategy misfires?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

eeler1 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-28-05, 01:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eeler1 Click to send private message to eeler1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Manfredo strategy misfires?"
Not at the finals, but in the semi, when he took on Gomez instead of Mora. I guess this is the "game" part of a reality show I'm thinking about.

If Manfredo had fought Mora at the semi final, he likely would have won it, and taken his rematch with Gomez in the final. Mora is a better fighter now than he was last fall. I suspect Mora put the six months leading up to the final to good use. He looked way better and fought a much smarter fight than Manfredo.

Of course, Gomez might be a different fighter after the passage of time also, so, who knows?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Manfredo strategy misfires? ARnutz 05-28-05 1
   RE: Manfredo strategy misfires? eeler1 05-28-05 2
   RE: Manfredo strategy misfires? Desire 05-28-05 3
       RE: Manfredo strategy misfires? thetornado 05-28-05 4
       RE: Manfredo strategy misfires? madkata 05-28-05 5
           RE: Manfredo strategy misfires? bumming_peters_wife 06-03-05 6
               RE: Manfredo strategy misfires? eeler1 06-04-05 7
 RE: Manfredo strategy misfires? roseyredder 06-05-05 8
   RE: Manfredo strategy misfires? Wacko Jacko 06-06-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-28-05, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Manfredo strategy misfires?"
Of course, Gomez might be a different fighter after the passage of time also, so, who knows?

Alfonso looked great in his fight with Jesse. They even mentioned how he had hired a new trainer to get ready for the finale. I could definitely see the difference.

I just don't think Peter was prepared to fight anyone. Plus, Alfonso also beat Peter once before and with his improvements he may have been able to beat Peter again.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-28-05, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eeler1 Click to send private message to eeler1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Manfredo strategy misfires?"
Yes, Alfonso did look good. It sure seems that both Mora and Gomez improved thier skills and stamina over the interim since the semi finals, while Brinkley and Manfredo didn't.

Desire 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-28-05, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Desire Click to send private message to Desire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Manfredo strategy misfires?"
I agree. Alfonso looked great. He looked fresh and rejuvenated. His body had more definition and tone. You could almost see his six pack.
I just finished watching the fight of Gomez vs Manfredo and the truth be told Gomez was winning until Peter got one lucky Hail Mary in on Gomez in the sixth that destroyed Gomez' face.

The fight with Jesse:
It was great to see a new Gomez that moved more and not just stand there and get hit. He aint got to prove to anyone that he has heart by standing there and getting hit. We all know this. Nothing wrong with moving. Ask Mora

Speaking of Mora and tone and definition look at this picture below. This kid looks like a sculpture. Chiseled like Thomas Hearns

Peter Looked sloppy and ran out of gas in five.

When Sergio was asked if he would give Peter a rematch, I wish the cocky kid like most of you all call him. I wish he would of said: For another Million I will fight him again right here right now!

Man I wish the kid was as cocky as people make him out to be.
Too bad he isnt I mean at least it would give us something real to talk about and not make up lies or excuses of how dirty he was or that he is a monster and has no class and what have you.

Gomez would of beat Peter too last week.

BTW did any one read my post about Sergio on ESPN? B-cus I dont see any replys That bitter pill was hard to swallow or what? Am I the only Mora fan here? Cus the relentless attacks about him, his family and his class were about 100 replys deep.

"I am humbled but I am here to kick some azz!"
Sergio Mora.

Well I will continue to be the only Mora fan. Some body has to support him.

He is the Champ you know

thetornado 12 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-05, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thetornado Click to send private message to thetornado Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Manfredo strategy misfires?"
Desire, Tell us where to go on ESPN to post and we will go. I couldn't find a message board. We love Sergio and if he needs defending, we will do it!!!!

madkata 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-28-05, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail madkata Click to send private message to madkata Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Manfredo strategy misfires?"
Great photo! And on top of that body is an BIG HEART and FABULOUS BRAIN...

Sergio is the a fantastic man to represent boxing nowadays -- and regardless what others say about him not being anybody til he got on the show -- well, he won the whole darn thing and now he'll ALWAYS be somebody!

bumming_peters_wife 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-03-05, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bumming_peters_wife Click to send private message to bumming_peters_wife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Manfredo strategy misfires?"
id love to screw peters wife!

06-04-05, 01:18 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Manfredo strategy misfires?"
LAST EDITED ON 06-04-05 AT 01:21 AM (EST)

Well, dang dude, wouldn't we all? But we don't all post it on the internet, its bad form and desperate. Do we have an administrator here to clean up this kind of stuff?

roseyredder 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-05-05, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail roseyredder Click to send private message to roseyredder Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Manfredo strategy misfires?"
Hiya

I'm in the uk & am a huge fan of the contender, which is nearing it's end though now

Hopefully they bring a contender 2 to the tv

I watched the fight with alfonzo & manfredo which was brilliant & i'm so glad manfredo won, huge fan of his & i also think he's a hunk lol

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-06-05, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Manfredo strategy misfires?"
LAST EDITED ON 06-06-05 AT 05:17 PM (EST)

Where do you guys get any of this?

Peter lost because Mora fought a better fight. Mora seemed to be in better condition, but how do you say that if Peter were fighting Gomez he would've lost in the finals or even won. Peter lost the fight because Mora fought better against Peter's strategy. Really Peter's style dictated the fight. His strategy was to not let Mora have enough room to use his quickness. Peter did not want Mora to be dancing around the ring. Did it work???? No. But Peter would not of fought that style against anyone else but Mora. Many times judges like to give the fight to the guy who set the tone of the fight....Peter did that but it was clear Mora was the better fighter. If it would've been just a little closer, Peter would've got the decision.

Who would win the Manfredo/Gomez rematch? It is anyone's guess, but I would take Peter. On track record alone.

Who would win a Mora vs Manfredo rematch? Who knows, but Manfredo avenged his loss to Gomez nicely.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •