The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Joey's new job?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

kay_tin 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-13-05, 01:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kay_tin Click to send private message to kay_tin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Joey's new job?"
I read through most of the recent posts and didn't see anything about this. Did anyone else hear that Joey Gilbert has been named the new spokesman for Sylvester Stallone's nutrition line? I happen to live in Reno, while I don't think it was a local news station I heard it on I sure can't find any reference to it. Has anyone else heard this? If it's true it sure makes it seem that Joey advances to at least the second round, right?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Joey's new job? SheilaP 04-13-05 1
   RE: Joey's new job? kay_tin 04-13-05 2
       RE: Joey's new job? Rebellwyr 04-13-05 3
           RE: Joey's new job? Rebellwyr 04-13-05 4
 RE: Joey's new job? Rebellwyr 04-15-05 5
 RE: Joey's new job? ladro 04-17-05 6
   RE: Joey's new job? kay_tin 04-17-05 7
       RE: Joey's new job? Superbad 04-21-05 10
 RE: Joey's new job? finalround 04-21-05 8
   RE: Joey's new job? Superbad 04-21-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SheilaP 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-13-05, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SheilaP Click to send private message to SheilaP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Joey's new job?"
Yes, Joey is the new spokesperson for InStone. You can read the article about it on Instone's website:<http://www.instonenutrition.com/member_center/news_and_updates_joey_joins.htm>

It seems to me that Joey does at least make it to the second round, or Sly just really likes him!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-13-05, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kay_tin Click to send private message to kay_tin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Joey's new job?"
Thanks for the link, I was starting to wonder if I had dreamed it up. It sounds like there is a lot of evidence Joey wins his bout with Jimmy.

Or perhaps its only that Joey was one of better looking boxers who ate well and paid attention to nutrition while in the house? I guess we'll find out on Sunday...

Rebellwyr 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-13-05, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebellwyr Click to send private message to Rebellwyr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Joey's new job?"
I would guess he makes it farther than the second round if Sly tapped him to represent his personal line of products. Just a hunch. Joey does have a lot going for him. Not many boxers are lawyers as well, I'd say Joey has a promising career as an agent or promoter after his boxing days are over: a la De La Hoya, with a law degree.

04-13-05, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebellwyr Click to send private message to Rebellwyr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Joey's new job?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-05 AT 12:17 PM (EST)

and if that doesn't work, he can always hock his autograph.

http://www.joeygilbert.com/gear.htm

04-15-05, 01:02 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Joey's new job?"
Here is an article about Joey in the University of Nevada's student newspaper.

http://www.nevadasagebrush.com/global_user_elements/printpage.cfm?storyid=912761

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-17-05, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Joey's new job?"
Does Stallone's nutrition line include raw eggs? Right after Rocky I the raw egg thiing was pretty popular, since I was in College and had refrigerator but no grill, I managed to become quite good at raw egg consumption. I would crack the egg on the bridge of my nose before swallowing the contents.

04-17-05, 01:30 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Joey's new job?"
thanks for the laugh! BTW, as I was reading your post I was watching a new commercial by Joey's sister. Honestly couldn't tell if it was hawking her services as a trainer or the lawyer she was "beating" into shape! Seems like the whole family knows how to cash in on Joey's 15, er...2 1/2 minutes of fame. Sigh.

Superbad 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-21-05, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Superbad Click to send private message to Superbad Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Joey's new job?"
Hey, we're all entitled to those 15 minutes.
My turn should be coming soon...

finalround 58 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-05, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finalround Click to send private message to finalround Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Joey's new job?"
IT IS TRUE. CAN YOU IMAGINE IF TRUMP GAVE ONE OF THE APPRENTICE CONTESTANTS AND ENDORSEMENT DEAL OF FLEW THEM ON HIS PRIVATE JET TO HIM HOME TO HANG OUT, BEFORE THE SHOW ENDED. IF HE DID DO IT, THE SHOW WOULD NEVER BE BACK FOR ANOTHER SEASON.

STALLONE SHOULD HAVE WAITED 6 WEEKS FOR THE SHOW TO END. BY SHOWING THAT JOEY IS "HIS BOY", YOU CAN NOT TRUST THE EDITING OF THE SHOW. WAIT AND SEE HOW THE EDITING PORTRAYS JOEY AS THE AMERICAN FAVORITE (A GUY WHO IS ONLY 8-0).

I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE HOW FAR JOEYS CAREER GOES UNDER THE ADVISEMENT OF STALLONE!

Superbad 98 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-05, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Superbad Click to send private message to Superbad Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Joey's new job?"
Dude: Sly took Tommy Gunn all the way to a shot at the title.
Duh...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •