The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"NFL Preseasoning Complaining Thread."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Sports Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-01-13, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"NFL Preseasoning Complaining Thread."
The Jets' motto for the upcoming season is 'Find Out What It Means To Be Green'.

...there's just too many places to go with that.

Well, it sure wasn't going to be 'Final Home Game: February.'

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: NFL Preseasoning Complaining Th... AyaK 08-01-13 1
   RE: NFL Preseasoning Complaining Th... Estee 08-01-13 2
 Dateline: Foxboro. Estee 08-01-13 3
   RE: Dateline: Foxboro. AyaK 08-05-13 5
 Best Signing Ever. Estee 08-05-13 4
 RE: NFL Preseasoning Complaining Th... Breezy 08-06-13 6
 I'm not one of them. Estee 08-09-13 7
 Jets QB issue settled. Estee 08-10-13 8
 RE: NF EPL Preseasoning Comp... Starshine 08-10-13 9
   RE: RE: NF EPL Preseasoning ... AyaK 08-27-13 13
 Jets QB issue unsettled. Estee 08-25-13 10
 RE: NFL Preseasoning Complaining Th... samboohoo 08-27-13 11
   RE: NFL Preseasoning Complaining Th... Estee 08-27-13 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-13, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: NFL Preseasoning Complaining Thread."
I guess it beats "It Ain't Easy Bein' Green."
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-01-13, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: NFL Preseasoning Complaining Thread."
I'm guessing 'Dedicated To Scandal, Stupid Quotes, And Grabbing 100% Of All Possible Back Page Headlines' didn't look good on the billboards.

I'd hoped the Patriots would go with 'Now With Football Satan Coaching Football Jesus'.

(Actually, I'd hoped they'd leave off the first 'football'.)

08-01-13, 01:29 PM (EST)
3. "Dateline: Foxboro."
http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/9525577/patriots-camp-opens-amid-aaron-hernandez-investigation

You know it's bad when even Hoodie is forced to speak in paragraphs.

08-05-13, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Dateline: Foxboro."
If Belichick were actually Satan, the Patriots would have won the Super Bowl in 2007.

Instead, he's just another Paul Brown / Vince Lombardi wannabe. You know why their teams were so good for so long? Because they didn't care about anything other than winning football games. Same with Belichick.

The only thing Belichick cares more about than winning is . . . uh, nothing.

08-05-13, 09:18 AM (EST)
4. "Best Signing Ever."
http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp13/story/_/id/9537101/cancer-survivor-5-scores-td-cleveland-browns

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-13, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: NFL Preseasoning Complaining Thread."
The Packers have too many injuries!!!!

And where's the OT Pickem and FF stuff?

IceCat is da man! GO PACK GO!!!!

08-09-13, 02:00 PM (EST)
7. "I'm not one of them."
Due to the continuing CBS/Time-warner slapfight, certain people in the tri-state area will be unable to watch tonight's Jets-Lions preseason game.

Lucky, lucky people.

08-10-13, 08:26 AM (EST)
8. "Jets QB issue settled."
Geno Smith hurts his ankle: Mark 'I wanted to get the first turnover out of the way early' Sanchez is the starter.

Meanwhile, Tubya goes 4-for-12 and is just happy to be out of this.

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-10-13, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: NF EPL Preseasoning Complaining Thread."
Bloody Liverpool lied to their player (he says) during their last negotiation and now won't let us even talk to him

08-27-13, 04:19 PM (EST)
13. "RE: RE: NF EPL Preseasoning Complaining Thread."
They're afraid he'll bite you.

You know, John Henry just went through this same crap with Carl Crawford in US baseball, despite the fact that Crawford had been signed to a ridiculous long-term contract. Ultimately, Crawford was traded to the LA Dodgers in a multiplayer deal, but that took place on Boston's timetable, not Crawford's.

The same will hold true for Suarez. Liverpool won't let him go to another team within the EPL -- and it looks like they don't have to.

08-25-13, 12:45 PM (EST)
10. "Jets QB issue unsettled."
Smith: three interceptions.

Sanchez: injured shoulder.

Tubya: not available to start.

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-13, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: NFL Preseasoning Complaining Thread."
I have no complaints and RG3's autograph.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

08-27-13, 10:23 AM (EST)
12. "RE: NFL Preseasoning Complaining Thread."
How much did he charge you for it?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •