The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week #15 NFL complaining thread."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Sports Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-13-12, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week #15 NFL complaining thread."
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8743130/nfl-discuss-expanding-playoff-field-roger-goodell-says

*silence*

Now waiting for that first 6-10 division champion.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 ESPN hires bigots. Estee 12-14-12 1
   RE: ESPN hires bigots. cahaya 12-14-12 2
   RE: ESPN hires bigots. Jims02 12-15-12 3
       RE: ESPN hires bigots. Estee 12-18-12 22
   Another non-apology. Estee 12-19-12 27
 RE: Week #15 NFL complaining thread... Max Headroom 12-15-12 4
   RE: Week #15 NFL complaining thread... Estee 12-15-12 5
 RE: Week #15 NFL complaining thread... Estee 12-16-12 6
   RE: Week #15 NFL complaining thread... Snidget 12-16-12 7
       RE: Week #15 NFL complaining thread... Estee 12-16-12 8
           RE: Week #15 NFL complaining thread... Snidget 12-16-12 9
           Could Be Worse Snidget 12-16-12 10
               RE: Could Be Worse Estee 12-16-12 12
 RE: Week #15 NFL complaining thread... Estee 12-16-12 11
 Huh? CAR 21: SD 0 Snidget 12-16-12 13
 Cowboys vs. Steelers: 10-10 at hal... Estee 12-16-12 14
 Josh Brent on Cowboys sideline. Estee 12-16-12 15
   RE: Josh Brent on Cowboys sideline. byoffer 12-17-12 17
       RE: Josh Brent on Cowboys sideline. Estee 12-17-12 20
   Cockroaches scatter. Estee 12-18-12 23
 RE: Week #15 NFL complaining thread... Max Headroom 12-16-12 16
 Sunday Nighter byoffer 12-17-12 18
 The Monday Night Follies. Estee 12-17-12 19
   RIP, Jets Playoff Hopes. Estee 12-18-12 21
 Jets bench Sanchez: McElroy to sta... Estee 12-19-12 24
   RE: Jets bench Sanchez: McElroy to... cahaya 12-19-12 25
   RE: Jets bench Sanchez: McElroy to... Max Headroom 12-19-12 26
       RE: Jets bench Sanchez: McElroy to... PepeLePew13 12-19-12 28
           RE: Jets bench Sanchez: McElroy to... Max Headroom 12-19-12 29
           RE: Jets bench Sanchez: McElroy to... HobbsofMI 12-20-12 30
               RE: Jets bench Sanchez: McElroy to... PepeLePew13 12-20-12 31
 Next Torment Up. Estee 12-20-12 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

12-14-12, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "ESPN hires bigots."
Just for the fun of it, run your search engine for 'Rob Parker' and 'not black enough'.

You too, Jims and Samboohoo.

The eighteen percent strike again.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-12, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ESPN hires bigots."
It's kind of a hairy mess Parker has gotten himself into, isn't it?

Bayless, never content to let someone else have the last infantile, stupid remark, upped the ante with this question: "What do RG3's braids say to you?"

"To me, that's very urban," Parker continued, seemingly determined to dig his own professional grave. "It makes you feel like ... I think he would have a clean cut if he were more straight-laced or not ... wearing braids is ... you're a brother. You're a brother. If you've got braids on."

Yo's a cornball honky lovin' Pub!

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-12, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ESPN hires bigots."
Yeah, I hope that guy enjoys writing for some blog the rest of his writing career.

A 2003 IceCat original

12-18-12, 10:37 AM (EST)
22. "RE: ESPN hires bigots."
Oh, he'll catch on somewhere, I'm sure. Racists of all stripes can always find groups willing to support them, and this kind of purist has a strong presence in a media most of us don't get regular looks at. After all, it's not as if RGIII is some sort of huge crossover presence who appeals equally to dozens of market segments.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8755742/jerseys-robert-griffin-iii-washington-redskins-quarterback-breaks-record-most-sales-single-season

...okay, but even so, anyone this dumb won't have any trouble locating equal idiots who agree with him. He'll just give up a bit of salary in the process.

Bigots are never eliminated: they're just shunted into smaller corner.

12-19-12, 06:53 PM (EST)
27. "Another non-apology."
I choose to read this as 'I stand by my bigotry: I just need to find a more subtle way of bringing it up.'

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/8763107/rob-parker-apologizes-comments-robert-griffin-iii

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-12, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Week #15 NFL complaining thread."
My fantasy football team thanks you, Philadelphia Eagles, for the four lost fumbles, blocked punt, interception, sack, defensive touchdown, and partridge in a pear tree.

12-15-12, 02:02 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Week #15 NFL complaining thread."
The partridge was my idea.

I recently read an article which prematurely mourned the coaching passage of the Reidiot while claiming just about any team in the league would feel lucky to have him. And at the very end, the writer footnote-mentioned that he'd left out the clock management and timeout usage issues because in his opinion, pretty much every head coach had those and he didn't feel the almost-fired was the worst of the lot.

So. Yeah.

12-16-12, 02:53 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Week #15 NFL complaining thread."
Every time I look at the TV, Eli throws an interception.

I have stopped looking at the TV.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-12, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Week #15 NFL complaining thread."
But was he the only one that even got in the wide shot of the guy returning the pick 6?

98 Yard Interception Return.

Not a purple shirt anywhere near him other than Placo, and he wasn't even close.

But hey, at least he did try to stop the guy who caught his ball.

12-16-12, 04:09 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Week #15 NFL complaining thread."
Okay, I've figured it out. These aren't the Giants at all! It's the Jets playing in uniforms which accidentally got sent to the wrong side of the stadium along with the plane tickets and a bunch of latex masks! Funny stuff!

...make it stop.

12-16-12, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Week #15 NFL complaining thread."
Baltimore ended up losing so badly they switched to a different game near the end of the third quarter.

Just before they switched over the commented on all the people leaving the stadium, guess they figured that many people were turning off the TV as well.

12-16-12, 05:19 PM (EST)
10. "Could Be Worse"
You could be a Tampa Bay Fan.

12-16-12, 05:30 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Could Be Worse"
Or a Bears fan who gets to look at replays of The Pass Interference That Wasn't for the next six days.

12-16-12, 05:28 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Week #15 NFL complaining thread."
So if Dallas beats the Steelers, it's a three-way tie for the NFCEast with two games to go.

...oy.

12-16-12, 05:51 PM (EST)
13. "Huh? CAR 21: SD 0"
And I? am watching the game!

Can Moley's friend go to every Panther's game?!?!

Deck the Halls with Sigs of Tribe

12-16-12, 07:03 PM (EST)
14. "Cowboys vs. Steelers: 10-10 at halftime."
In the time it took the Cowboys defense to not tackle Big Serial for that last touchdown play, they could have scouted a high school student, sent him to college, drafted him, given him some practice squad time, promoted him to starter, and back-loaded a contract so that he'd only see twenty dollars in a ten-year career.

The Ryan family must be so proud.

12-16-12, 07:08 PM (EST)
15. "Josh Brent on Cowboys sideline."
Not dressed for the game. In basic sweats. Wandering up and down. Free on bond.

@#$%^&&#$^$.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-12, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Josh Brent on Cowboys sideline."
That was unbelievable and a disgrace. Support the guy all you want, but don't have him walking around on the sideline.

12-17-12, 02:09 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Josh Brent on Cowboys sideline."
The victim's mother seems to have approved of this -- seems in that she wants him around the team, but 'sidelines' wasn't specified. But as read, the team's actions appear to have her approval.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post/_/id/47071/cowboys-wrong-to-have-brent-on-sideline

It makes things a little harder to judge -- but it still feels like a really bad move.

12-18-12, 12:41 PM (EST)
23. "Cockroaches scatter."
So now the league didn't know.

And the Cowboys didn't know.

The security head who lets people onto the field? Presumably clueless.

In fact, I'm not even sure his teammates were aware of his presence.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/id/8758149/josh-brent-dallas-cowboys-now-barred-sidelines-sources

The audience caught on quickly, though.

12-16-12, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Week #15 NFL complaining thread."
Can't say I was surprised by the outcome in Houston, but at least the Steelers lost to push them further back in the wild-card chase.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-12, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Sunday Nighter"
Wow, looks like with Survivor we missed a heck of a Sunday Nighter. Comes all the way down to a failed on-side kick attempt by the Pats, but the Niners hold on to beat the Pats in New England. That's pretty darn tough.

12-17-12, 01:58 PM (EST)
19. "The Monday Night Follies."
I'm really hoping this turns out to be the single funniest game of the year.

*looks at both offenses*

I think we've got a real shot.

12-18-12, 10:33 AM (EST)
21. "RIP, Jets Playoff Hopes."
And stay dead. I've seldom been so glad to see a team knocked out of the dance. 'If we just win all of our remaining games while everyone else forgets where the stadiums are...' How about if you remember where the end zone is and try to pay it a personal visit more than once a game? You are out on merit, lack of offense, your owner's fascination with the backpage generator that is Tubya, and about eighteen turnovers every sixty minutes. Go whine it off, find a way to blame it on the President, and see you in September.

Then again, if we put the calendar past the twenty-yard line, you might never be heard from again.

12-19-12, 11:00 AM (EST)
24. "Jets bench Sanchez: McElroy to start."
In response, Tubya has reportedly asked for a trade, release, or anything else which will get him away from those who are beyond saving.

I'd feel sorry for him, but -- Tubya. So no.

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-12, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Jets bench Sanchez: McElroy to start."
Stick a fork in Sanchez. 4 INT, 1 FUM and negative FF scoring, where you're better not playing a QB at all than to put him on your roster. He'll be lucky to find a clipboard backup position after this season. Go ahead and eat the cap money.

Tubya would be better served going to another team with even worse problems than the Jets. I think Fitzgerald could still catch half of his passes.

12-19-12, 06:40 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Jets bench Sanchez: McElroy to start."
Let the stampede for the Chargers DST start in all fantasy football leagues. Well, then again, he can't possibly be worse than Sanchez... Never mind.

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-12, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Jets bench Sanchez: McElroy to start."
Last week there was a stampede to pick up a certain FF DST squad. That didn't work out very well, so...

12-19-12, 11:06 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Jets bench Sanchez: McElroy to start."
Some of us picked up the Bengals last week. And were rewarded well for making that choice.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-12, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Jets bench Sanchez: McElroy to start."
LAST EDITED ON 12-20-12 AT 00:25 AM (EST)

You should have known Detroit's D was going to stink against a rookie QB.

sig Syren, bouncy by IceCat, bobble head by Tribephyl, and snoglobe by agman

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-12, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Jets bench Sanchez: McElroy to start."
I didn't say that I picked them up - one of my opponents did.

Just one of those wacky weeks that the NFL is known for.

12-20-12, 07:20 PM (EST)
32. "Next Torment Up."
Rumor has it that the Jets have already decided who to target as their next starting quarterback. Because they can solve all their offensive problems, get on the road to the home field Super Bowl, and stay on the back page forever if they only sign --

-- Michael Vick.

It's like reading the sports page of The Onion, isn't it?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •