The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Feb 26"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-27-08, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Feb 26"
I loved, loved, loved, last night's show. I thought it was the best one of the season, and the only thing I FF'd through was the commercials.

Vegas! How funny were they when they saw the suite. "There's a pole in the showah. I'm now quite sure what kind of pole, but it's there." And I got a kick out of the black team sending them room service. Bernie was funny with the whole "beer in the bottle being gourmet" thing. And yay for Bob for getting them suits.

I saw a darker side of Roger last night, but I didn't think it was a "bad" dark. And he cracked me up when he went to the gym and said, "I'm still man enough to get up . . ." Roger looks like he's been to Vegas a couple of times before.

Danny Boy: Dan Gone Wild!!! His mom is so going to freak.

The obstacle course was great. I'm so glad Blue won. They really, really, really worked hard. I thought there is no way Roger goes through that rope course. Great Job Roger!!

I had great respect for Bernie and Maggie last night. Brittany looked prettier than she has, but I still am not feeling all warm and fuzzy about her. Poor Kelly. I really want her to do well.

Blue Team absolutely broke my heart. I haven't cried that much in a loooooooooong time. Mahk going was the right thing to do. I told someoen just last week that Mahk really didn't have too much more to lose. He would look just plain silly at 170 or below. And I like him so much better without the beard. It looks like his leg is better, I think he will do well at home. Jay was right about how hahd Mahk has worked.

Tribe is pushing up my daisies!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Feb 26 Breezy 02-27-08 1
   RE: Feb 26 samboohoo 02-27-08 3
   RE: Feb 26 LD 02-27-08 18
       RE: Feb 26 aquariaqueen 02-27-08 19
       RE: Feb 26 Cyndimaus 02-28-08 27
 RE: Feb 26 brvnkrz 02-27-08 2
   RE: Feb 26 samboohoo 02-27-08 4
       RE: Feb 26 Ahtumbreez 02-27-08 6
 RE: Feb 26 Ahtumbreez 02-27-08 5
   RE: Feb 26 samboohoo 02-27-08 9
   RE: Feb 26 mtopaz 02-28-08 29
 RE: Feb 26 KeithFan 02-27-08 7
   RE: Feb 26 samboohoo 02-27-08 10
       RE: Feb 26 KeithFan 02-28-08 24
 RE: Feb 26 aquariaqueen 02-27-08 8
   RE: Feb 26 aquariaqueen 02-27-08 14
 RE: Feb 26 maroonclowns mom 02-27-08 11
 RE: Feb 26 Cyndimaus 02-27-08 12
 RE: Feb 26 LostAddict 02-27-08 13
 RE: Feb 26 jbug 02-27-08 15
   RE: Feb 26 aquariaqueen 02-27-08 16
 RE: Feb 26 MKitty 02-27-08 17
 RE: Feb 26 Asrai 02-27-08 20
 RE: Feb 26 Tenorsaxy 02-27-08 21
   RE: Feb 26 MKitty 02-27-08 22
 Shirts? Asrai 02-27-08 23
   RE: Shirts? samboohoo 02-28-08 25
   RE: Shirts? Cyndimaus 02-28-08 26
       RE: Shirts? LisaPles 02-28-08 28
 RE: Feb 26 Puffy 02-29-08 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-08, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Feb 26"
Did Mark reach his goal at home?

Breezy and Brett sitting in a tree...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-27-08, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Feb 26"
I think it said he had 10 more pounds to lose at home. I think he had lost 90 total - his goal was 100.

I wonder where the cutoff is from them leaving the ranch to being at home. I wondered about the leg. I kept wondering and wondering how he was able to do all that activity on that bad leg. No way I could have done any of that on my ankle last year.

LD 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-27-08, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LD Click to send private message to LD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Feb 26"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-08 AT 02:59 PM (EST)

Mark lost a total of 85 lbs at the ranch (84 + 1 the last week). In the interview at home, he said he has lost a total of 90 lbs, so that's only 5 lbs since he's been home. The Christmas wreath was still on the front door, so we can assume he's been home up to 2 months, and lost ONLY five lbs!
Has anyone noticed that a lot of the family members of the people who've been sent home are really obese, too? Don't you think they'd at least TRY to lose weight while their spouse/significant other was gone? Not once in this season have I heard anything about the spouse trying to lose weight and/or improve eating and exercise habits while their honey was at the ranch. It's going to be tough for those at home to lose more weight and stick to their exercise routine if the spouse isn't on the same page.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-27-08, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Feb 26"
Yes, typically it is a family/friend wide problem. If they're not obese, there are surely enablers.

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it" - Albert Einstein

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-28-08, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Feb 26"
I seem to remember at least one of the wives saying she'd been losing weight while her hubby was gone. And usually once the spouse gets back they work out together and they both get healthy. So it's a win-win for the family.

Spring ushered in by Sharnina
Maus Blog

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-08, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Feb 26"
I really enjoyed the episode as well. I told GF that Mark really should step up and volunteer to go home. Not only does he not have much more to lose, he has a grasp and has re disciplined himself for this program to have done it's job. He has already made the life change and IMO, has no more to learn from the campus. Glad he went. He looks great.
Is anyone else hoping that when Dan comes back for the finale that he has had himself a really good haircut?

An Arkie original.

02-27-08, 09:39 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Feb 26"
I absolutely agree about Mahk. And I really hope Jay does well - he certainly needs the ranch.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes about Dan.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-08, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Feb 26"
I'm wishing they had makeover week at the ranch. Some of them really need it.

Maggie is cracking me up lately. Loving her snark.

Agman took me to the islands

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-08, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Feb 26"
I agree with everything Boo said, except for parts of the last paragraph. I cried because I was laughing so hard at the guys. I got teary-eyed at first, but Mark and Jay's blubbering became humorous. Extremely humorous.

I'm sorry but Jay is a 31 year old man not a 6 year old that Mark has to take care of. Sheesh. I hope Jay does well and shows some independence.

Bernie's looking awesome btw.

Agman took me to the islands

02-27-08, 10:30 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Feb 26"
Well, Jay did say, "I'm a 31 year-old man . . ."

And yes, Bernie is looking really good, and he was really funny last night. He earned some love from me.

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-28-08, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Feb 26"
>I agree with everything Boo said, except for parts of the last paragraph. I cried because I was laughing so hard at the guys.
I got teary-eyed at first, but Mark and Jay's blubbering became humorous. Extremely humorous. >

Oh my gosh, I was totally blubbering last night. I can't help it - for one thing, I'm a sympathy crier. If you're crying in front of me, I'm going to join in. Plus it's just around a certain "." time for me, IYKWIM. So there I am, tears dripping down, sniffling and my son (age 9) doesn't like it. He's laying on the couch next to me, and he yanks off his socks and sticks his feet into my face! Now I'm crying and I have two stinky feet in my face.

>Bernie's looking awesome btw. >

Yes he is, and so is Roger. I'm glad Roger didn't go last night. You know he'd be fun to hang out with, going on the Stratosphere, staying up all night gambling, suggesting they all get tattoos!

And I also agree -- Maggie's snark is very funny!

Designed by Agman, siggy maker to the gemstones

KeithFan 7414 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-08, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Feb 26"
Cripes sake. I had a different take on it Boo.

Fer Pete's sake will you guys grow a pair? I'll be the first to admit that when warranted, I'll shed a tear or two, or even blubber like a baby. Leaving the ranch isn't one of those times. He should have been celebrating, like a graduation. I've seen fewer tears when people are trying to decide if it's time to shut off life support on grandma (yes, I've been there). Jeez, you'd think you were going off to Iraq instead of going home to be with your family, and it's not like your not living in the same town as your brudda.

But it looks like ol Rog would be a hella-good time in Vegas!

02-27-08, 10:34 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Feb 26"
I understand that, but, I can totally see where they are coming from. This season to me was different because they came to the ranch with a partner and had a support system there. After what happened with Dan's mom leaving, then Trent taking one for the team, those four absolutely had to bond in order to survive. I think there is a very genuine friendship among the four of them. And they worked very well together and very well at home last week. I can absolutely see the emotion.

10 weeks is a long time to be with someone and then have to leave them like that. And there is also the combination of the agony of defeat.

*wonders if Rog has been to Little Darlins*

KeithFan 7414 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-08, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Feb 26"
*wonders if Rog has been to Little Darlins*

Yeah, just think how much more dangerous he's going to be now that he actually has a lap!

02-27-08, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Feb 26"
I totally agree, most enjoyable episode.

Vegas, Baby, Vegas.

OH my gosh, did these guys have a great time or what? I am so glad they experienced so much. Dan's tattoo was a little over the top for me....maybe on his back, but the forearm tats don't fair too well in the business world, if that's something he will ponder. The family does have a foundation, afterall.

Ordering room service was so funny. I am glad they thought of that. I wonder if the guys would have nibbled a little bit on it if the card hadn't been there. It reminded them to stay in the game.

Mark and one lb. Yep, proof that one is starting to stabilize at a proper weight. If he gets a breast reduction (which he really needs) that could be an easy 5 lbs. The rest of him looks like it's tightening up nicely...can't remember his abdomen???? On previews, we saw such an emotional Mark, I kept thinking that he hurt/broke his leg on the 1/2 mile fun during the obstacle course competition.

Dan the Man....I have always liked him. Glad he had the highest number, even after sleeping in. I can see him with a whole new lifestyle and set of friends when he goes home. He needs a better, more social, social life....not being on first name basis with the chick in the drive-thru or at the video game store. I think he has the goal of winning, but I think he is seeing the light!

Brittany----stop the whining already. I think Jillian is right, she stops just shy of every goal. Kinda like me and my projects. If I complete a craft project, I can be judged on my abilities or lack of, but if it's never finished, "I'm still working on it".

Bernie is a likeable guy....the beer in the bottle was clever.

Maggie....she's well on her way....Hope she doesn't slip back into bad habits when she goes home.

Kelly needs to keep pushing....she has the opportunity to make it on her own and quit being dragged back to Paul. Make a clean break, do this for yourself, not the yellow team. This weight loss goal parallels her life....she has a lot to gain with losing all her baggage.

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it" - Albert Einstein

02-27-08, 10:55 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Feb 26"
I need to add to some of the best lines of the night....
"We looked like we were part of Ocean's 11"

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-27-08, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Feb 26"

Agree with Samboohoo. Great eps. Did my heart good to see such emotion. The funny part was Mark not wanting to leave his 31 yr old bro.

02-27-08, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Feb 26"
Yup, a good episode. I was glad the blue team did pretty well in Vegas, especially with the eating. That would have been the easiest thing to goof up on.

Yay for the black team winning the weigh-in! I think they really needed it as a morale booster. (aside from the numbers aspect of the game) And while blue didn't have a huge week like last time they still did fairly well. Nothing to be ashamed of. I was glad they didn't win, though, because they have been sounding and acting a bit too cocky, like they were invincible or something. Some nice, healthy humility is good every now and then.

Sigs by Cyg
Maus Blog

LostAddict 420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-27-08, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Feb 26"
I loved loved loved this episode. I'm so glad my hubby wasn't home to watch it with me, he would have laughed because i shed so many tears. I was rooting for the black, but then I hated to see any of the blue leave. I was glad when Mark volunteered himself.

Roger, Roger, Roger, do you know what Dan's mom is going to do to you when she sees what you've done to her baby? What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, UNLESS it's on NATIONAL TV!! lol.

I can't decide who I'm rooting for. I want to see Brittany break through that wall and do awesome, same for Maggie & for Kelly. I think Bernie is well on his way. I would love to see Dan become the hot boy of the year. Roger & Jay are well on their way as well, I think everyone is doing awesome! I just hope they can keep it up now!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-08, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Feb 26"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-08 AT 11:51 AM (EST)

Sounds like everyone enjoyed this ep.
Kudos to the guys for having fun in Vegas while still keeping up with their workouts. Wonder what they did eat tho while they were there - hopefully they found a good salad bar.
I wish someone would tell Dan that he needs a hair cut! How can he think he looks good with that stringie oiley lank hair? ~~~~fingers crossed that there will be a makeover and he'll get something done~~~~
Roger? ah yea, party guy - not his first time in Vegas. I thought he went a little over tho in getting mad about the other guys not waking him to work out. He should have made that arrangement with them earlier; not just assumed that they'd do it.

Kudos to Bernie. He is working hard and looks great!
Kelly is doing well - she has a long way to go tho. Seems she brought a lot of emotional baggage too. Hopefully she'll get strong emotionally as well as fit physically.

Brit? I think this is the first time I've seen someone stay on so long and still not seem to be losing very well.
Maggie? ditto

I thought the reward challenge was a little one sided. It had to be obvious to those who set it up that the men would have an advantage in flipping the tire and in hauling the bags. (I kept wondering why black didn't just turn the tire and roll it? LOL)

One of Shar's unique creations

02-27-08, 11:59 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Feb 26"
I think Kelly is looking more and more beautiful each episode when she puts on make up.

I agree about Dan, I hope they do get a make-over. A nice pamper treatment would be nice, afterall, most of them are working very very hard. An emotional pick me up is needed.

And I don't think they were allowed to roll the tires, they were to flip them. And the challenge was indeed one-sided. But I think the men have worked hard, and deserved something for their work.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-27-08, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Feb 26"
Holy crap..I was exhausted after watching the emotion of that episode. I love the Vegas part...and it really seemed like this episode was really all about the Blue Team. I am glad Mark stepped up and honoured his promise..as it was the right thing to do. I could have done without quite so much crying..but was touched by the way this team has bonded.

It is actually quite interesting to see how some teams really bond and it's all hugs and tears when one leaves..and others are just all out for themselves and they barely care when someone leaves. I just always notice that type of thing...

Can't wait until they go solo! Woo-hoo..flying solo starting next week...

"Tyko-ized" by Agman

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-08, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Feb 26"
I, too, loved this episode! I've found that out of all the shows we watch during the week, I get the most excited about The Biggest Loser! I'm gonna hate when it's over.

At this point, I like both the black & blue teams for different reasons, even though I prefer the black team. It's funny how my opinion changes from each episode.

I never really liked Roger, but I admire his dedication to the program and the challenges. I hate his superior attitude, though. His constant cursing last night was shocking.

I've always liked Jay though I wish he'd grow a pair and stand up for himself. He relies on Mark too much for everything. I guess that's part of being the baby brother though. I'm excited to see how he progresses now that Mark is gone.

Mark has always rubbed me the wrong way. I don't know why. I like him more and more every episode though, but there's something about him that I just don't care for. Maybe it's his control issues or his not so trustworthy vibe, but even with that, I don't hate him, he's just never been my fave. He's done so well with the program, however. He'll continue to do well at home, even if it's no more weight loss and just eating right and exercising. He's definitely a proud member of a true life change The Biggest Loser has offered him.

Dan bothered me at some points last night. I still like him and see him continuing to do well. Instead of saying things about himself or his team that's good, he seems to lately knock the other team. I hate that. Don't make yourself feel better by putting someone else down, Dan. It just makes you a poor sport. *shrugs*

Loved the Vegas trip and the interactions there. Dan's song, Roger's grown up attitude about exercising after little sleep, Mark & Jay sticking to a good night sleep and getting up early to work out. Loved the tats even though Dan's was a bit much on the area he chose for my tastes. Really liked that Jay covered up the ugly tat with the new "Pride"ful one! Loved the black team sending junk to their room and Bob sending the blue team snazzy suits for Vegas!! I'm glad they all did well there.

While as a whole I love the black team, I'm still unimpressed with Maggie. She doesn't stand out to me and is so forgettable in my eyes. Nothing good or bad about her, but she's just blah to me.

I love Britney, but I hate her whining and lack of follow through. She's so beautiful and I can see her doing well if she stopped doubting herself.

I hate that Kelly is the odd one out even though she's been consistent with her weight loss. I get tired of seeing her choke up about losing enough weight to save her team and the possibility of losing the weigh in. I understand her feelings, as I'd feel the same way, but she just drains me. Paul leaving was the best thing to happen for her.

Bernie is just so frikken lovable! He's so into this adventure and it's contagious. Always has a great, no-quit attitude and I'm rooting for him.

I find it funny that although I love the black team more, I don't have as much to say as I did for the blue team. Maybe it's my love for Jillian or the fact that the black team is the underdogs, but I find myself rooting for them every challenge and weigh in.

Since I've reached my last chance workout for my typing fingers, I'll stop now! I can't wait until next week!

Go Fly A Kite with Tribe

Tenorsaxy 947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-27-08, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tenorsaxy Click to send private message to Tenorsaxy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Feb 26"
I enjoyed some of this episode, but could have done without 40 minutes of blubbering.

And is it makeover time yet? Brittany looks great, but Kelly and Dan really need some hair help and Maggie definitely needs some lessons in how to apply makeup. Her eye shadow makes me crazy - I think she uses sharpie markers!

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-27-08, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Feb 26"
Yeah, I agree..bring on the Makeovers! Dan needs a haircut - PRONTO!

"Tyko-ized" by Agman

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-08, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Shirts?"
I was wondering, do they always make the guys wear their shirts this late in the season? They went from stripping down to not one single guy taking it all off for the most possible weight loss.

Besides, if the guys get to take off their tops then so should the gals! Starting with Jillian!! *wicked grin*

Go Fly A Kite with Tribe

02-28-08, 09:09 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Shirts?"
I'm not sure if they make them wear the shirts or not. I don't think a shirt (unless it's covered in sweat) is going to make that big a difference in weight. I think some of them choose to wear them because of the effects of the sag.

02-28-08, 10:11 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Shirts?"
Every season the guys take their shirts off in the first part and then more towards the end they leave them on. I think it's more for the benefit of the audience. The shirt covers and conceals a lot of the fat look so it makes it harder for us to appreciate their weight loss as the season goes on. We've had the discussion before about the "ickiness" of the shirts being off but it really does help you see how far they've come. I do believe the ladies will move to t-shirts soon instead of the sports bras.

Spring ushered in by Sharnina
Maus Blog

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-28-08, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Shirts?"
I was really glad to see that they put some shirts on for the weigh in this week. The man-boobage was getting seriously disgusting! Maybe they got in trouble for violating some kind of obscenity law. (just kidding!)

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

02-29-08, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Feb 26"
Well, everything's been said already. Yes, I cried. And cried. Yes, they need makeovers. Especially Dan and the guys with facial hair. Looking forward to next week.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •