The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy. Are we really gonna miss ya?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

hughsmom 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-14-07, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hughsmom Click to send private message to hughsmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy. Are we really gonna miss ya?"
Not me - glad to see Amy sent packing. What a whiner and sniveler. I started out disliking Julie, but it didn't take long for Amy to show her dark side. I think Isabeau made the right decision for the right reasons.

Re: the donut challenge
that was gross - I wish they'd make more physical challenges for reward. This one just seemed so unhealthy. And definitly props to Kae for not playing. She can't afford bad calories.

I can't believe B did lose more than 2 pounds - wonder if he is still not eating enoug. It seems crazy that going from eating enough to support a 300+ pound body with excess calories to not eating enough could keep his number so low. Go figure.

Still last night was pretty full of those sponsor ads - but gotta get the prize money collected.

That's my 2 cents

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy... Breezy 11-14-07 1
   RE: Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy... newsomewayne 11-15-07 14
   RE: Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy... YankeeDixieDoodle 11-15-07 17
   RE: Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy... ZnittyK 11-18-07 20
       RE: Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy... YankeeDixieDoodle 11-19-07 22
 RE: Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy... trigirl 11-14-07 2
 RE: Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy... urnotme 11-14-07 3
   RE: Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy... YankeeDixieDoodle 11-15-07 16
 Letter to Hollie trigirl 11-14-07 4
 RE: Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy... maroonclowns mom 11-14-07 5
 RE: Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy... Cyndimaus 11-14-07 6
 RE: Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy... jbug 11-14-07 7
 RE: Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy... samboohoo 11-14-07 8
   RE: Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy... Breezy 11-14-07 9
       RE: Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy... samboohoo 11-14-07 11
           RE: Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy... Breezy 11-15-07 15
       RE: Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy... YankeeDixieDoodle 11-15-07 18
           RE: Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy... Cyndimaus 11-15-07 19
               RE: Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy... YankeeDixieDoodle 11-19-07 21
 RE: Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy... MKitty 11-14-07 10
 RE: Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy... MTW1961 11-14-07 12
   Triathlon trigirl 11-21-07 23
 RE: Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy... aquariaqueen 11-14-07 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-14-07, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy. Are we really gonna miss ya?"
Yay!!! Thank gawd Amy is gone! Thankyou Isabeau!!! I sure hope she doesn't get much flack over it. They're playing as individuals now, they have to make their own decisions. *applause for Isabeau*

B's no weight loss is very curious. Obviously his metabolism is shutting down and not burning calories. I know they have dr's on staff, wonder if they are going to test his thyroid and other metabolism stabilizers.

I didn't notice much product placement last night? The only one I can remember is Subway. *shrug*

The donut thing was gross, but they did look like they were having fun. I just can't believe these people keep eating all these empty calories though. That just blows my mind. I don't know why Kae is the only one that seems to remember why she's there.

Loved the 24k Triatholon, but I think it should have been run more like one. Kae kicked butt in the first two parts and then lost because she wasn't a strong swimmer. She should have been able to go from each station and start as soon as she finished the one before. Granted, I know that would have been a filming nightmare... but it would have been fair.

Oh yeah. Amy, good job on losing 100 lbs. Hope you lost your nasty attitude with it.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-07, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy. Are we really gonna miss ya?"

>Loved the 24k Triatholon, but I
>think it should have been
>run more like one.
>Kae kicked butt in the
>first two parts and then
>lost because she wasn't a
>strong swimmer. She should
>have been able to go
>from each station and start
>as soon as she finished
>the one before. Granted,
>I know that would have
>been a filming nightmare... but
>it would have been fair.
>

That's EXACTLY how I felt about it. Kae deserved a better shot at winning, and it would have made for a more interesting finish than the other girl just winning by 10 +/- laps.

>
>Oh yeah. Amy, good job on
>losing 100 lbs. Hope
>you lost your nasty attitude
>with it.

Ditto!

surfkitten siggie and board shop 2007

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-15-07, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy. Are we really gonna miss ya?"
>Yay!!! Thank gawd Amy is gone!
>

Good riddance! She's had an attitude problem from Day One.

>
>Thankyou Isabeau!!! I sure hope
>she doesn't get much flack
>over it. They're playing
>as individuals now, they have
>to make their own decisions.
>*applause for Isabeau*
>

Isabeau was the only original Black Team member who stood up to Jillian. Don't the trainers seen over-involved in the elimination process this season? First, it was Kim telling the Red Team to eliminate Amy. Then, it's Jillian telling "her" team to take out Bryan.

>
>I
>don't know why Kae is
>the only one that seems
>to remember why she's there
>

She was the only contestant to "sit out" the entire dough-nut temptation. That was the grossest thing I've ever seen on TBL. All those fat bodies wallowing in those dough-nuts. Eeeeeeew!! From now on, every time I pass a Dunkin Donuts, that will be in my mind's eye.

ZnittyK 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-18-07, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZnittyK Click to send private message to ZnittyK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy. Are we really gonna miss ya?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-07 AT 11:02 PM (EST)

Obviously Kae is the only one who has learned something from this. Obviously you know how people try to lose weight, they find excuses for not doing something, or doing something they should not be doing? Well, this is their excuse. $5,000 oh wow, what a great reason to eat donuts lol (I personally could use $5,000 right now lol). We will be working out extra hard later on anyway. These people cannot afford to gain weight. Not only because of their size but a lot of them drop weight so quickly they can gain it back even more quickly. Everyone wants to stay in the house stop eating donuts then!!

Who was it that said that Amy has tried to play everyone in the house (she wasn't the only one) who says she won't do it again? Kim is going to be very happy. But what is going to happen when B gets voted off. Either nothing, or B won't get voted off because Kim won't be there anymore if thats the case. I would like to see something like that happen anyway. With Kim that is. I like B though. Did Amy really think she was going to be chosen for immunity and to go home to see her family. PLUUULEEZZEE!!

The trainers are over involved this season because they have to switch it up every season. I mean this is a weight loss show but this is a reality show first and what is a reality show without drama involved? They have to come up with new ideas constantly. Bringing the trainers nosy behinds in this just causes more drama. Having the trainers weigh in with them is another strategy. I bet next season the trainers will either get to vote members off (lol) or they will be sitting in with them at the elimination table. I think the latter is more likely for next season.

Some people just don't understand losing weight (body fat in particular) is a balance between eating the Calories you need to sustain the workouts you do while bringing down body fat. Once ppl become educated about this they will realize that is what its about. To this day I know people who still think that you are not supposed to eat at all in order to lose weight and get in shape. They are all wrong!

I have been questioning this Jenio stuff for a while. If anyone is in the NYC area can you tell me which stores sell Jenio products. I think I am going to have to call Gristede's of Dagastino's.

I think Amy is the saddest member on the show. But I think she had every right to leave the team. If my trainer tried to get me kicked off (right in front of my face), I would be pissed too. Amy trying to give her shirt back was wrong. I think she was just trying to keep up the drama btw her and Kim.

Sorry no cheese on a pizza defeats the purpose of eating pizza to begin with lol. Kae was robbed totally during the challenge and I couldn't understand why she had to wait for everyone to finish. I think showing her true stamina and energy would have been to continue going. Until the end. Everyone is waiting for Kae to go under the line because she is the biggest threat in the entire house. She will be voted off with the quickness.

Good thing I get to fast forward through all of those stupid sponsors. Hehe.

11-19-07, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy. Are we really gonna miss ya?"
Right. What's pizza without cheese? Holli's "pizza" was nothing but tomato-soaked bread. Just use reduced fat cheese and cut down on the amount. And, get a thin crust. To cut down on the empty calories.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-14-07, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy. Are we really gonna miss ya?"
Did you not LOVE how Kae called LAmy out! Neil was right when he went to plead with the black team. She has turned on everyone. She would have played the red team card if she needed, the black team if she needed. She also watered up when Neil did....oh yeah....because Neil made her.

Good for you Isabeau! I have way more respect for you now!

bouncey by Ice

urnotme 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-14-07, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail urnotme Click to send private message to urnotme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy. Are we really gonna miss ya?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-07 AT 08:36 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-14-07 AT 08:35 AM (EST)

Amy's complaining got to me also and she was the best choice of players to leave. Isabeau made the right decision! It's hard for me to dislike anyone on this show. I know committing yourself to weight loss is hard and I have admiration for all who are trying. Though I was amazed how good Amy looks now and lost over 100 pounds, great job.

I didn't like the way the Triathlon was run either. If any other event besides swimming was done last then Kae would have won it hands down. She came in both the running and spinning race ahead by quite a bit compared to Hollie. I love Kae though she so tough on herself. She needs to give herself a good pat on the back every once in a while for the amazing job that she's achieving.

As for B I think getting back on the proper amount of calories is going to affect he's weight just a bit. He wasn't eating enough prior and he's body is in starvation mode, it will take a bit of time for his metabolism to kick in. I think we'll see a better result next week from him.

The only product placement I noticed last night was Weigh Watchers, Subway and some kind of bacon, didn't see the name of it though. I'm guessing it was turkey bacon? And it doesn't bother me, really.

11-15-07, 03:48 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy. Are we really gonna miss ya?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-15-07 AT 03:49 PM (EST)

Jennie-O turkey bacon. It's made from all white meat turkey, with 20 calories and 1/2 gram of fat per slice. Other brands use dark meat and skin, too. Are only slightly leaner than pork turkey. But, aren't as lean as center-cut pork bacon. The Jennie-O may be leanest, but center cut has the best flavor.

11-14-07, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Letter to Hollie"
Way to go Hollie. You rocked the triathlon (the best sport in the world btw, tee hee). When you first arrived and were whining to Jillian all the time I was not impressed. But you have really turned it around. Awesome job!

bouncey by Ice

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-14-07, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy. Are we really gonna miss ya?"

Finally!!! I took a dislike to Amy from the very first.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-14-07, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy. Are we really gonna miss ya?"
I, too, will not miss Amy. But I was so glad to see her succeed at home. She was the right choice, in my opinion.

I agree with some who have said the triathalon should have been run more traditionally. Hollie squeaked by in the first two parts and then kicked butt in the swimming. Kudos to her for being such a great swimmer, but Kae got the short end of the stick. She rocked the first two parts. It would have been fair for her to have the head start she earned. Hollie still may have overtaken her, but at least she would have had a better chance. Hollie barely beat B in the running portion and I doubt he would have swam as well as she did. Oh well. Kae got to stay on campus and remain focused.

I still don't understand why anyone actually participates in the temptations. Yeah, the reward might be nice but they all seem to be forgetting why they are there in the first place. I really admire Kae for sitting it out. (maybe those doughnuts affected B's weight loss...if he's not eating enough and then adds 900 "bad" calories that could affect him negatively)

By the way, I am SO glad they are competing as individuals now.

Surfkitten sig shop

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-07, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy. Are we really gonna miss ya?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-07 AT 07:56 PM (EST)

I too am happy Amy is gone. Too much whining and didn't want to be there as much as some others.
Issie was right to vote the way she did. She had the guts to stand up to Jillian - wondering if the others voted B because that's what Jillian wanted and they didn't want to have to face her wrath!
Hopefully Issie will get respect for her decision - not any smack talk like Amy gave her after the vote. Amy just showed her poor attitude more with that little speech.

I do wonder how hard it must be for them to leave their families for so long - thinking of the mothers especially - tho I know it is hard on dads too.
When Julie (?) visited home, she said she hadn't seen her son & husdand for 3 months. How long are they gone all together if they make it to the end? My neice went to an audition for TBL. I can't imagine her being gone that long!
I haven't read anything much about their families - just what is shown on the show. No family for Holly? A couple of friends? Anyone know anything more?

I'm dumb! I didn't realize that Holly's father was deceased before she started the program- and being an only child, her family might be rather small now - maybe come cousins? My niece told me that she reads Holly's myspace & Holly said that the producers asked before they started who they would want to visit if they could. Then they producers choose from the list the contestants provide.

Loved the challenge but agree it would have been better to have allowed each one to continue on the next part as soon as they finished each one.

September 2007 - Agman
'Getting older softens you into learning that love, kindness, and forgiveness are far more important than one's opinion.' Sagebrush Dan

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-07, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy. Are we really gonna miss ya?"
The top of my list of praises for last night goes to Kim. That's right Kim - not-Jillian. *applauds* I was so happy when she rejected Amy's shirt. You know it's funny because I think Amy was probably the poorest sport ever on the show. She wanted to be there. She didn't want to be there. She abandoned her team. Then she wants loyalty from the Black team. She wanted Kae gone because she was the biggest threat. But then she wanted to keep the women in so that a woman could win. I agree that she and Kim had some issues, but Kim was looking out for the Red Team and, based on Amy's attitude and performance, she was trying to do what was best for the Red Team. So Yay for Kim.

I will give Amy a round of applause for how well she has done at home. I really didn't think she could do it. But 100 pounds is great. Good job. I still think your attitude sucked.

I agree with Breezy about the triathalon. Poor Kae.

And another Kudos to Isabeau. I was leaning toward not liking her. And I thought she was very mature in her thinking last night.

I thought I liked Julie, but now I'm not liking her again. I don't agree with the watering up at all. But Julie is also "playing the game."

Yay Hollie! Yay Bill!

And Nicole is really surprising me. I've always liked her, and I'm proud of her.

I hope B sticks around. I like him too. And I think he needs Kim.

I received my TV Guide yesterday afternoon and knew Kae and Neil were going to be safe because they were listed in the preview for next week's makeover show.

Woo Hoo! I love me some Arkie!

11-14-07, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy. Are we really gonna miss ya?"
Ooooh yes, I forgot to mention that too. I actually applauded Kim last night when she refused the shirt. I thought it was totally classless of Amy to try to give it back.

I wish Hollie had shared the prize with Kae. That's what they do in Survivor! Well most of the time anyway. But Kae really deserved it.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-07, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy. Are we really gonna miss ya?"
I would have even been happy had she shared it with Bill.

I'm glad she didn't pick Amy.

Woo Hoo! I love me some Arkie!

11-15-07, 08:26 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy. Are we really gonna miss ya?"
If she would have picked Amy; I would have stopped rooting for her.

11-15-07, 04:41 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy. Are we really gonna miss ya?"

>
>I wish Hollie had shared the
>prize with Kae.
>

I'll bet Kae would've lost some weight, had she been chosen. She's the only one who hasn't forgotten that she's one a weight loss show.
Hollie and Julie's excuse for losing no weight? Having to eat out the whole time. That is so lame. They were only home for two days.
And, they didn't have to eat out all the time.
Julie could've cooked something at home.
And, Hollie should've ordered what her friend did, a salad with dressing on the side. Instead of Pizza Marinara. No cheese? So what! The crust is full of empty calories. No wonder she didn't lose any weight.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-15-07, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy. Are we really gonna miss ya?"
Yeah, I wondered about the "eating out the whole time" comments. What? You can't swing by the grocery store and pick up something to cook at home? You don't have to spend hours at the store, just a quick trip in and out. Julie was so big on showing her husband how to work out, what about showing him how to cook healthy meals?

They were only home for 24 hours, that's not that many meals. And part of that time was spent sleeping. Guess we eat out for breakfast? If I was Julie I would have wanted to stay home with my hubby and kid.

Surfkitten sig shop

11-19-07, 03:38 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy. Are we really gonna miss ya?"
I suppose, unless they skipped it, they ate breakfast out. Which, usually, is one of the worst meals on the menu. The usual breakfast, in most restaurants, is eggs, fatty meats, trans-fatty biscuits and starchy pancakes smothered. And, typically has at least 1200 calories.
All that eating out is so unnecessary. What's so hard about going to the grocery store, buying some skinless chicken breasts and fresh or frozen vegetables, and microwaving them in those new zip-lock steaming bags? It's quick and easy, with very little clean-up.
That's why I, too, found it odd that Julie didn't cook some healthy meals for her husband and son. And, even though Hollie might live alone, even she could've invited her friends over for a healthy home-cooked meal.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-07, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy. Are we really gonna miss ya?"
Yup..soooo happy that Amy whiney-pants is gone. So very happy!!

I agree about the triatholon...Kae got totally screwed! She should have been allowed to start the other legs once she finished. It because all about who is theh best swimmer...not who did the whole thing the fastest. Shame on Biggest Loser for running such a sham of a contest!!! Can you imagine being able to do a tri where everyone has to stop and wait for the others? ARGHGH.

Go Kae and Jim!!

Crooning courtesy of Agman

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-14-07, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy. Are we really gonna miss ya?"
Last night's episode was the first I've enjoyed in a while.

I agree that they should have done the triathlon different. At least do the swimming first, since I think technique and experience plays a greater role in swimming than the other two legs, so Hollie had a hue advantage.

I'm also glad Isabeau voted Amy out. Unlike Survivor where there is only one goal - win the million dollars - this show has TWO goals. Theoretically, winning the money is secondary to losing the weight. What better way to motivate yourself to your greatest weight loss potential than keeping around others who are working hard at weight loss? Win the money by losing weight; not by getting rid of the most motivated of your group.

Amy seemed to thrive at home. Maybe it was also the best thing for HER as well!

Handcrafted by RollDDice!

11-21-07, 10:33 AM (EST)
23. "Triathlon"
At least do the swimming first, since I think technique and experience plays a greater role in swimming than the other two legs.

That is why they were smart to do the Triathlon the way they did. If they had started out with the swimming, we might have ended up with Julie, Isabeau and Hollie in the tri final. As it was, those that worked the hardest had a chance for the prize. I am a weak swimmer in the great sport and can tell you that it is totally a technique sport. It wouldn't have been fair to start with it for non-swimmers.

bouncey by Ice

2007 Ironman Florida Finisher
woo hoo

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-14-07, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy. Are we really gonna miss ya?"
Sorry Amy, I don't respect people who are always acting like they are the victim. I am glad you got to go home and you're still working on a healthier lifestyle.

I think I liked Bill's opinion on who to vote off when he was at the table, but he didn't vote accordingly, did he?

Kae, you rocked at the competitions...sorry that swimming was last, you may have had a chance if it were first. You probably would have still ended up in the first 6! And by the way, in a REAL triathlon it is swimming, biking, then running. I was just a little suspicious that they put swimming last.

Neil, you haven't earned back my respect yet, but you are pulling the numbers, aren't you?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •