The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Family Restaurant Owners - Part 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

veryvera 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-25-06, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail veryvera Click to send private message to veryvera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Family Restaurant Owners - Part 1"
I watch this show and I feel so bad and so excited for these people. I can't imagine having to go through that transition on tv. The Bronx family owns a restaurant I've been to! I am going to go back and try to see if I can see how much weight they lost.

It seems that the blue team is going to win - but who knows.

Does anyone know where people post pictures of the show online? I have a blog that I need them for.
Thanks
V

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Family Restaurant Owners - Part... volsfan 01-26-06 1
   RE: Family Restaurant Owners - Part... shabalaba 01-26-06 2
       RE: Family Restaurant Owners - Part... IrishShan2 01-26-06 3
           RE: Family Restaurant Owners - Part... shabalaba 01-30-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-26-06, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Family Restaurant Owners - Part 1"
I was taping the show but my tape ran out during the final weigh-in. Who won? The blue team? Just curious.

The Biggest Loser web site usually has some pics.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-26-06, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Family Restaurant Owners - Part 1"
I also missed the end also. I went over to the biggest loser website to read the recaps. The recaps end at the final weigh in at the ranch. There were no recaps for the months following their visit to the ranch nor the finale and who won the money. If anyone knows if it is to be continued next week or if in fact this portion aired last night...do tell. Thank you!

IrishShan2 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-26-06, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IrishShan2 Click to send private message to IrishShan2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Family Restaurant Owners - Part 1"
Hi shabalaba!

They finished last night's episode with the weigh in at the ranch where the blue team won (I was beginning to think that Bob would never produce a winner and I'm glad he did because I think he and Jillian do an awesome job). Anyhow, next week will be part two showing the months after the ranch leading up to the weigh in. I hope this helps!

Shannon

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-30-06, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Family Restaurant Owners - Part 1"
Thank you shannon! Guess we will find out on Wed, right? Is that when it comes on again?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •