The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"struggling with feelings"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

deededell 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-04-05, 06:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deededell Click to send private message to deededell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"struggling with feelings"

I was raised and I am raising my children to respect police, military, and firefighters for the job the sacrifically provide for us. A value that I hold close to my heart. Watching the Biggest Loser and seeing how Mark treated his fellow contestants, most especially the ladies, was really disturbing. As an obese person myself I stood in awe of the amount of weight Mark lost, but I kept asking myself when he was going to lose that attitude he had toward those other people. Most certainly I do not group all uniformed men and women by one or two people, but I think that is really sad when you are given a chance to show just how awesome officers are and instead its a potty mouth, instigator who at times was really a bully. Was I the only one who saw him like this?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: struggling with feelings Cyndimaus 11-04-05 1
 RE: struggling with feelings grace488 11-16-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-04-05, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: struggling with feelings"
I did notice that he had his moments. I am thinking that he came into this with a "game" mindset more than most of the others and that colored his actions and words. He was less emotional than some of them and I suspect that he was taking things a bit more seriously game-wise than the others. (everyone has seemed more focused on losing weight than the money). That's just my opinion. I know that stressful situations often bring out the worst in people. I'm not excusing his rude or cruel comments but that just may be how he responds to pressure and how he chose to play the game.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

grace488 145 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-16-05, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grace488 Click to send private message to grace488 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: struggling with feelings"
Every field of work (professional and non professional) has people who think like Mark. It should be brought up and pointed to when it is discovered and I applaud you for doing so because IT IS NOT RIGHT and in order to make changes in a society where we have accepted men kicking women for a long long time it must be brought to our attention.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •