The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Unanswered Questions from Seasons 1-4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-05-08, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Unanswered Questions from Seasons 1-4"
I have a number of questions that I would like to see answered by the show before it goes off the air after Season 6. What about you?

My questions:

1. Who are Adam and Eve, the two skeletons found in the cave in Season 1? I have seen speculation that they are Aaron and Sun and Jin's daughter (I forget her name).

2. What the heck is up with the Temple and the four-toed statue?

3. Why did/do the Others need children? Was it simply to replenish their population, or were they looking for someone special?

4. What was the background to Danielle's life and mission?

I will probably be back with more.

Tribefied

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Unanswered Questions from Seaso... zombiebaby 06-05-08 1
   RE: Unanswered Questions from Seaso... mrc 06-05-08 2
 RE: Unanswered Questions from Seaso... blacknwhitedog 06-09-08 3
 RE: Unanswered Questions from Seaso... dabo 06-10-08 4
 RE: Unanswered Questions from Seaso... zombiebaby 06-10-08 5
 Bumpity Bump zombiebaby 01-14-09 6
   RE: Bumpity Bump mrc 01-14-09 7
       RE: Bumpity Bump zombiebaby 01-15-09 8
           RE: Bumpity Bump mrc 01-15-09 10
 RE: Unanswered Questions from Seaso... Road Kill 01-15-09 9
   RE: Unanswered Questions from Seaso... skyhoneybear 01-15-09 11
 RE: Unanswered Questions from Seaso... HistoryDetective 01-17-09 12
   RE: Unanswered Questions from Seaso... zombiebaby 01-17-09 13
       RE: Unanswered Questions from Seaso... batts 01-19-09 14
   RE: Unanswered Questions from Seaso... shimane22 03-17-09 24
 RE: Unanswered Questions from Seaso... Ahtumbreez 01-22-09 15
 Claire's boyfriend mrc 01-22-09 16
   RE: Claire's boyfriend weltek 03-13-09 23
 RE: Unanswered Questions from Seaso... CTgirl 01-22-09 17
   RE: Unanswered Questions from Seaso... michel 01-22-09 18
   RE: Unanswered Questions from Seaso... dajaki 01-23-09 19
       RE: Unanswered Questions from Seaso... shimane22 03-17-09 25
 BUMP SenecaTurtle 03-03-09 20
   RE: BUMP DoodleBug 03-09-09 21
       RE: BUMP Ahtumbreez 03-10-09 22
           RE: BUMP shimane22 03-17-09 26
               RE: BUMP WackeeChik 03-19-09 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-08, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Unanswered Questions from Seasons 1-4"
1. The 4 toed statue is a biggie that I want answered. I just loved that when we first saw it. My theory is that when they move the island and it reappears it could be pushing up stuff that was there before. Black Rock, Oceanic 815, Yemi's plane.

2. What is the "box" that gives you whatever you want?

3. Who is Dr. Candle. Is he still on the island? What happened to him?

4. Hanso. I want more Hanso!

5. Are there really ghosts floating around?

6. Where have you been?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-05-08, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Unanswered Questions from Seasons 1-4"
Fighting polar bears in Tanzania.

Tribefied

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings

06-09-08, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Unanswered Questions from Seasons 1-4"
what was Dharma- really?

who/what is Richard Alpert?

how did the Black Rock get there?

how do Ben and others get off island?

what is the black smoke monster?

what is the island?

how did Danielle's party die?

why did the Others want Walt and then let him go?

What was up with the guy with Desmond in the hatch (Iraq?)

Syren 2007

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

06-10-08, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Unanswered Questions from Seasons 1-4"
How did Libby wind up in the asylum with Hurley and why was she on O815?

I have a theory now that the show is entirely metaphoric, actually.

06-10-08, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Unanswered Questions from Seasons 1-4"
Hey remember in Season 1 when Sawyer kissed Kate the first time he said he has been waiting 4 years to do that? What was that about?

01-14-09, 01:41 PM (EST)
6. "Bumpity Bump"
Anyone have any more?

I've been watching the repeats...

1. Sawyer's comment in Season 1 about waiting 4 years to kiss Kate is still bugging(see above post).

2. That toy plane is important dammit!!!!!Right?

3. Sayid removing the bracelet from the two dead women...what gives?

4. Why do we keep having a scene where either Jack or Ben is playing the piano!

5. What's with all the eye color changes?

01-14-09, 02:30 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Bumpity Bump"
1. I don't remember Sawyer's comment. What episode was it?

3. Maybe he is a jeweler.

4. Interesting catch. I've never noticed that.

5. I have noticed this one, but I don't have an answer.

One of my questions:

The creators were adamant that time travel was not part of the possible explanations for the experiences on the island, but they obviously lied. Or did they? Have we been seeing time travel, or is there something else afoot? Or did they just lie to us like dirty dogs?

Bunnies eat nerds.

01-15-09, 08:27 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Bumpity Bump"
I thought I posted here before?

OK my new theory upon rewatching last night!

What if there is time travel or leaping or jumping, whatever. But what if you don't travel to your own consciousness or body like Desmond all the time? What if you sometimes end up leaping into someone else's body? Could explain the eye color changes, weird looks characters sometimes give each other, Kate/Jack/Sawyer triangle....

What if at times Ben has "lept" into Jack and vice versa or Jack/Sawyer, Kate/Claire/Juliet? Micheal/Jin, Locke/Jack, Sayid/Boone, Christian/Jack? Or any combo at anytime. What if when you are "inside" someone's conciousness and your body dies where are you? Charlie?

Was that Australia commercial last night for real or was it by Lost? I thought I heard lines from Lost and they mentioned Walkabout?

01-15-09, 09:40 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Bumpity Bump"
Lost meets Quantum Leap?!? That would be interesting.

A Slice of Manga

Road Kill 1101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-15-09, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Road%20Kill Click to send private message to Road%20Kill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Unanswered Questions from Seasons 1-4"
Where are we?

skyhoneybear 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-15-09, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skyhoneybear Click to send private message to skyhoneybear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Unanswered Questions from Seasons 1-4"
Check out the newest TV Guide. They have a big spread on LOST and the actress that plays Kate. There are also the top 10 most important LOST episodes/revelations that will be revealed in season 5 and 6. 6 days, I can't wait!!!

Created by PhoenixMons

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-09, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Unanswered Questions from Seasons 1-4"
When we first learned about the Others, we saw glimpses of them walking through the jungle: single file, barefoot, dirty, and (if I remember correctly) one of them dragging a stuffed animal. The Others that have played an active role in the last couple of seasons have not resembled that at all. What's the explanation?

When Kate, Sawyer, and Jack were in the cages in Others Village, the stewardess (Cyndy, I believe) and children from Oceanic 815 showed up. Cyndy told the prisoners, "We're here to watch." What was that all about?

"We must scrupulously guard the civil rights and civil liberties of all our citizens, whatever their background. We must remember that any oppression, any injustice, any hatred, is a wedge designed to attack our civilization." --- Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 9 January 1940

01-17-09, 08:02 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Unanswered Questions from Seasons 1-4"
Yeah! Remember how creepy that was too? I know it's been explained that they used costumes but it does not really explain that they would use the kids and Cindy that way.

Something tells me that this will not be addressed at all. I will be very impressed if it is. Maybe the brain washing of Cindy might(if she was) cause I always believed that was connected to Karl in that room with all those images.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-19-09, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Unanswered Questions from Seasons 1-4"
I've wondered about that too. The first 'Others' we experienced were super quiet, walked barefeet, and seemed to have cavemen stealth and stance. Stereotyping them, they looked rather Indonesian. Like HD said, they look nothing like the 'others' we know today. Maybe they're a group we haven't been quite introduced to yet? Could they be from a prehistoric time?

shimane22 142 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-09, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shimane22 Click to send private message to shimane22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Unanswered Questions from Seasons 1-4"
I think Cindy meant they were there to watch Juliet's trial for killing Danny, when she got her mark.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-09, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Unanswered Questions from Seasons 1-4"
Arrrgghhhhh. I just read this thread and now my head is exploding. Again.

01-22-09, 02:23 PM (EST)
16. "Claire's boyfriend"
Just tossing this out there--I wonder if Thomas, Claire's boyfriend and Aaron's dad, has a greater significance? It seems that if Aaron is special, then Thomas has to play some role in that specialness, no?

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-09, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Claire's boyfriend"
Not necessarily. Christian Shephard is Claire's father, thus presuming she is the special one.

-A Tribetastic Creation

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-09, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Unanswered Questions from Seasons 1-4"
This is a minor question in the overall scheme, but why did the Oceanic 6 chose to say that Boone, Charlie and Libby survived the crash, but then died? Why them? This has no connection, but Charlie, Libby and Boone have all come back as visions after they died.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-09, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Unanswered Questions from Seasons 1-4"
For Charlie, it had to be in case his broadcast from the under-water station had been intercepted by someone. Similarly, didn't Boone try to broadcast from the drug smugglers' plane? Libby? I can't remember much about her.

dajaki 1453 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-23-09, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Unanswered Questions from Seasons 1-4"
Maybe acknowledgement of Libby's life was a concession to Hurley from the rest of the O6.

03-17-09, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shimane22 Click to send private message to shimane22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Unanswered Questions from Seasons 1-4"
Well, the survivors knew for a fact that those three were dead, as opposed to Locke or Sawyer whose appearance would have ruined their story. Plus they forgot about Nikki and Paolo and they probably liked Libby, Charlie, and Boone more than Ana-Lucia or Shannon. That's my guess.

SenecaTurtle 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-03-09, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SenecaTurtle Click to send private message to SenecaTurtle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "BUMP"
If the orginal "Others" gassed the Dharma Initiative members decades ago, why was the Dharma Initiative still air dropping supplies to the island. Did they not know their employees were dead all that time?

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-09, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: BUMP"
Remember the dead doctor? He was still alive on the boat when Faraday called the boat but he had washed up on shore earlier that day. Time and space are not the same on the island. Also, the island is not detectable to the outside world (unless you follow a known bearing). So I am guessing that the supply drops are out of sync with the rest of the timeline. They occurred earlier in time off island and appeard later in time on island.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-09, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: BUMP"
I still want to know when we first in the first episode I believe when we saw the trees moving Rose said that sound is familiar, what was familiar about it?

03-17-09, 11:37 PM (EST)
26. "RE: BUMP"
I think I read that one of the sound effects for the smoke monster is a taxi cab meter, Rose is from New York and thus would recognize that sound.

WackeeChik 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-19-09, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WackeeChik Click to send private message to WackeeChik Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: BUMP"
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-09 AT 09:21 PM (EST)

I am rewatching season 1 and in Episode 2: "Walkabout" at about 9 1/2 minutes in there is a scene with Locke in his office. Locke is punching numbers into a calculator ... it's one of those printing calculators ... the sound effect that it made sounds VERY much like the smoke monster. The sound effect also lingered just a bit after the screen went to black before the commercial break ...

http://fep.abc.go.com/fep/player?src=abccomjs&show=93372

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •