The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"LaFleur"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-04-09, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"LaFleur"
From TVGuide.com:

Sawyer and other island survivors perpetuate a lie to protect themselves from mistakes of the past.

Sorry for the delay. I am having huge computer issues. Right now I am typing faster than this old relic I borrowed is processing. It took me all of 15 minutes just to pull up this website! This computer only can support Windows98. So I'm roughing it!

While I'm here and I don't know when I will be back in...tonights episode!

Means Flower right? I wonder if there is any correleation to THe Little Prince? Didn't he take care of his flower, the rose? Learning that the planet is forever but the things that grow on it are not? Hmmm...clues to who is the Little Prince? Who is his Rose?

In other things...I like how the description of tonight's episode kind of mirrors what the O6 have been going through as well! Lies, lies, lies!

Well my Dharma Initiative issued computer is freezing up again!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: LaFleur batts 03-04-09 1
   RE: LaFleur Breezy 03-05-09 2
       RE: LaFleur HobbsofMI 03-05-09 4
           RE: LaFleur Breezy 03-05-09 5
 Favourite Line trigirl 03-05-09 3
   RE: Favourite Line warp_core breach 03-05-09 7
       RE: Favourite Line trigirl 03-05-09 9
           RE: Favourite Line pinksparkleguitar 03-05-09 17
           RE: Favourite Line warp_core breach 03-06-09 27
 RE: LaFleur J Slice 03-05-09 6
   I've been thinking moonbaby 03-05-09 21
       RE: I've been thinking J Slice 03-05-09 22
           I vote Anubis moonbaby 03-05-09 25
   RE: LaFleur DoodleBug 03-09-09 28
 Dharma Timelines trigirl 03-05-09 8
   RE: Dharma Timelines warp_core breach 03-05-09 10
   Horace's two wives moonbaby 03-05-09 11
       RE: Horace's two wives trigirl 03-05-09 12
           Tried to see moonbaby 03-05-09 16
   RE: Dharma Timelines Chez 03-05-09 18
 Questions/Thoughts warp_core breach 03-05-09 13
   RE: Questions/Thoughts Breezy 03-05-09 15
       RE: Questions/Thoughts dabo 03-05-09 19
   RE: Questions/Thoughts trigirl 03-05-09 23
       RE: Questions/Thoughts DoodleBug 03-09-09 29
 RE: LaFleur blacknwhitedog 03-05-09 14
   RE: LaFleur dabo 03-05-09 20
   RE: LaFleur zombiebaby 03-10-09 33
 Little Prince trigirl 03-05-09 24
   RE: Little Prince zombiebaby 03-10-09 34
 RE: LaFleur mrc 03-06-09 26
   RE: LaFleur zombiebaby 03-10-09 32
 RE: LaFleur zombiebaby 03-10-09 30
   RE: LaFleur warp_core breach 03-10-09 31
   RE: LaFleur trigirl 03-11-09 35
 RE: LaFleur mrc 03-13-09 36
   Hey! zombiebaby 03-13-09 37
       RE: Hey! CTgirl 03-13-09 38
       RE: Hey! mrc 03-13-09 39

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-04-09, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: LaFleur"
I'm getting dizzy from all the flashbacks, flashforwards, and timelines.

So the '6' returned 3 years later
to a 1970's pre-takeover type situation island?

...and Richard shows up as a 'Hostile'? to the Dharma initiative?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 07:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: LaFleur"
Well Richard is one of the Others.

I'm still trying to decide if I liked last night's episode or not.

Brokenhearted in green and gold.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: LaFleur"
I loved it because I really love James's lines.....lol.....

GO WINGS! 2008 Stanley Cup Champs!
sig JSlice and by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

03-05-09, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: LaFleur"
Yes he did, but the rest of the show wasn't much.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-05-09, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Favourite Line"
"...your friend with the eyeliner out there...."

baawaaahaaa!

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-05-09, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Favourite Line"
WHAT!! I missed that!! When was that said? Sawyer's line? Aww man...

Siggie courtesy of Seana

But if any man can get away with wearing eyeliner, it's yummy Richard.

03-05-09, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Favourite Line"
He says it to Horace when he sees Richard Alpert.

Have to admit, I had to check out if Richard WAS wearing guyliner after that!

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-05-09, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Favourite Line"
My husband and I have always called Richard 'The guy with he guyliner'. Ever since the first time we were introduced to him. We were so excited to hear Sawyer call him that!!

Sig by Tribe- the real 'Jacob' of the island.

03-06-09, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Favourite Line"
I always noticed the guyliner (ha!) but so did the show! Cute. I really wish I had caught that line! What the heck was I doing?

A Gift from Agman

Ok, this didn't really need my response but I wanted to try out my new siggie!

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: LaFleur"
Regarding the statue (picture of its back here)

I am absolutely certain it is of Egyptian origin, either depicting Seth (the god of chaos, deserts, and darkness - he has the head of an unknown animal, generally referred to as a Seth-animal) or Anubis (the god of mummification - jackal-headed).

Who says a few years of art history and egyptology don't come in handy?

NAMASTE!

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "I've been thinking"
Horus/Horace but anything I've looked up doesn't scream AHA!

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: I've been thinking"
I am thinking the Horace/Horus thing is a red herring.

What tipped me off to Seth and Anubis was the ears, and the fact that the statue is clothed in men's garb - a goddess would be wearing a dress, which generally is longer, and also covers the torso - this eliminates Sakhmet (lioness), Hathor (cow, or lady with cow-ears), and Bastet (cat). Of the three, only Sakhmet was regularly depicted in standing statue form.

This leaves Seth and Anubis.

This is the best picture I could find of Seth:

This would be Anubis

As you can see, the two look pretty similar (although, as I mentioned, nobody is really sure what Seth is). Given their backgrounds, Seth with chaos and darkness, and Anubis with mummification and the afterlife, both could present interesting possibilities as the Island's patron saint.

NAMASTE!

03-05-09, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "I vote Anubis"
Is the Anubis portrayed as four-toed? Both are holding the Ankh, that was the necklace Paul had on.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-09, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: LaFleur"
If you read the recaps by Doc Jensen on EW, he talks about the Egyptian similarities including Richard and the eyeliner. Weren't the Egyptians into eyeliner and make-up(or was that just in the movies)??

03-05-09, 10:07 AM (EST)
8. "Dharma Timelines"
I am a little confused about Horace and all his wives. Haven't we already met Olivia? Thought I would try and make a Dharama Timeline of what we DO know.

Early 1960's
Ben Linus born. Helped by Horace and Olivia.

Dharma founded by the DeGroots and Hanso

Early 1970's
Ben Linus and his father Roger go to the Island.
Ben is taught by Olivia.

Sawyer (et al) land in time.
Amy's husband, Paul dies. Horace in charge of Dharma.

Amy is married to Horace.
Sawyer is with Juliet. Jack, Kate, Hurley arrive.

Orientation films created.

Funding cut to Dharma Initiative

The Purge

Oceanic 815 crashes.
The Swan Station still in use by Kevin and Desmond.
Horace appears to Locke in a "dream" and says he has been dead for 12 years.

On-line Experience - Thomas Mittlewerk suggests that Dharma is trying to make a comeback.

On-line Experience - Dharma recruiting cancelled due to the economy and cutbacks.

03-05-09, 10:24 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Dharma Timelines"
Olivia? I'm confused as well because I don't even remember her!

Siggie courtesy of Seana

03-05-09, 10:26 AM (EST)
11. "Horace's two wives"
I am confused by that, too, and when he was asking Sawyer if three years was enough time to get over someone I was thinking well, you seem to have gotten over Olivia OK

I also remember him appearing and disappearing when Locke was trying to find Jacob. Horace had a bloody nose and seemed to be skipping through time. Maybe in another time line he was married to Olivia, but this time around due to some changes it's Amy.

Do the Losties get to meet the young Ben? Are they all brought back to possibly keep the purge from happening?

I don't know...the jumping 3 ahead, three back, it was all very Heroes.

03-05-09, 10:40 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Horace's two wives"
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-09 AT 10:47 AM (EST)

It's possible that Olivia is not Horace's wife and that we were falsely misled. Here is their story if you need a refresher.

Ben, Horace and Olivia

If my timeline is correct, Sawyer and the gang should be part of the Dharma Initiative around the time that Ben is there. They should have met by now.

Later in Locke's dream (vision?), Horace says something about "me and the mrs.", he doesn't actually say a woman's name.

Locke and Horace

03-05-09, 11:45 AM (EST)
16. "Tried to see"
a wedding ring on their hands when they get out of the car-too hard to tell. When he's chopping the trees down, tho, he doesn't have one on (he wipes the blood from his nose at 2:10). And that's when he mentions the mrs! I give up!

Chez 670 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-05-09, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Dharma Timelines"
Thank you for starting this topic. I was puzzling over this myself. The thing that bothers me the most is Horace, if he was killed in the Purge in 1992, does not appear to age at all since the 1970s. (If anything he looks younger around the time of the Purge.) This makes me wonder if there was a time jump on the island sometime in the late 70s/ early 80s and Horace was transported at that time.

If that happened, then it would most likely be due to someone turning the wheel. Who would that be? The logical choice to me to Widmore. He said in last week's episode he had been the leader of the Others/Hostiles for about 3 decades, from the early 1950s, before being exiled by Ben. Maybe he turned the wheel in about the early 80s, and this led to a time jump, which explains Horace's unchanged appearance.

03-05-09, 10:54 AM (EST)
13. "Questions/Thoughts"
I liked this episode. It wasn't action-packed but it satisfies my Lost fix.

What happened to Charlotte's body? It is it because she can't exist in the same timeline and same place as little Charlotte? I wouldn't think that would matter since older Charlotte is dead.

Charlotte is older than I thought she was.

Who almost broke the truce? The hostiles or Paul and Amy? At first glance, it would appear that Paul and Amy were on a romantic picnic and those 2 hostiles decided to just kill them. But maybe Paul and Amy were the ones up to no good. Why kill Paul right away and go through all of the trouble of putting a bag on Amy's head (as if they were going to kidnap her)?

What do the hostiles want with Paul's body? Will Paul be resurrected and show up sometime in the future?

Who will Amy and Horace's baby turn out to be?

Where is little Ben?

Where is Faraday?

Where is Dr. Candle? If the orientation films were created in the 80s, that would mean that the Losties are on that island in that time for longer than 3 years as we see Daniel underground while Dr. Candle was doing an orientation video.

Where the heck are Rose and Bernard and the other Losties??

How did Juliet the mechanic explain her medical skills?

Oh, I knew that Juliet and Sawyer would hook up! The way they have been talking to each other and Sawyer confiding in her... I wondered how they would make that happen since he loves Kate. Well, 3 years will do it.

So now we have a "situation". Sawyer loved Kate. Kate probably loved Sawyer. Juliet had feelings for Jack. Jack had something with Juliet. Jack has always loved Kate. Kate now loves Jack. Jack still loves Kate. Sawyer loves Juliet. Juliet loves Sawyer. Now Kate and Jack are back (and probably still love each other even though they're broken up)... Forget the mysteries of the island, how are they going to deal with this mess?!

Siggie courtesy of Seana

03-05-09, 11:37 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Questions/Thoughts"
Why haven't we seen Rose and Bernard at all? Are we to assume they were killed?

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Questions/Thoughts"
No, no way. Rose and Bernard with Vincent at the caves. Maybe they got stuck in the '30s.

03-05-09, 03:20 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Questions/Thoughts"
What happened to Charlotte's body?

I am assuming that if you are dead, you don't leap. What does that say for the Others\Hostiles\Richard Alpert. We know they didn't leap.

Charlotte is older than I thought she was.

Farraday must be in mourning or he's losin' it. Had to look it up but I thought the same thing. Ben said that Charlotte was born in 1979. There's no way she could have been a five year old in 1974.

Who will Amy and Horace's baby turn out to be?

Exactly! Did you notice that we didn't get a name for the little fellow. Desmond is the only person that I can think of that would have been born around '74 whose parents we have not met.

So now we have a "situation".

Ah yes. The Love Cube. It has been five years for us of Jater and Skater....but remember it was only 100 days for them. Surely a relationship of three years has got to count for something. Go Suliet or Jawyer!

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-09, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Questions/Thoughts"
Yes, I agree on Charlotte. Daniel assumed that's who he saw, but she hasn't been born yet. She was born in England in 1979 according to Ben: http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Charlotte_Lewis

Speaking of Daniel, where is he? He wasn't in any of the 1977 scenes, only the 1974.

The little baby is rumored to be Ethan on the other spoiler sites.

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: LaFleur"
OK that's 3 episodes in a row that I did not enjoy much. I think the writing is starting to suffer. I have been a fan of the show from the very beginning- but c'mon. Send Sawyer and Co. back to the 70's? Are they just trying to save Life On Mars? I am very disappointed- unless this show turns around soon

created by tribephyl 2005

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: LaFleur"
This season seems to be about filling in background before the final season. At some point we can expect Desmond will sail in on The Black Rock.

03-10-09, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: LaFleur"
I would rate this season as my favorite so far! I just love the direction they are going and the pacing is crazy!

Season 4 used to be my favorite but now I like 5 the best!

You've been hotpocketed!

03-05-09, 03:36 PM (EST)
24. "Little Prince"
Means Flower right? I wonder if there is any correleation to THe Little Prince? Didn't he take care of his flower, the rose? Learning that the planet is forever but the things that grow on it are not? Hmmm...clues to who is the Little Prince? Who is his Rose?

We know that names have meaning so I have go to think this has to be a Little Prince reference. It is even french!

Also, how strange is it to now have two characters named Rose. We have Rose of 'Bernard and Rose' and we met Rosie who was wearing the Geronimo Jackson t-shirt and dancing with the security guys.

Lastly, Horace was blowing up trees in his drunken stupor. The Little Prince rips trees out of his planet.

03-10-09, 12:55 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Little Prince"
Great catch about the trees being blown up!

Dont' forget we also have Santa Rosa as the mental institution that Hurley, Libby and Locke's mom are in! There are lots of duplicate names.

Maybe LaFleur is the little prince? He certainly is taking care of all his little flowers! He has become the leader that Jack never could. I always like Sawyer but he was very one dimensional and just seemed to be going down the regular bad boy with a heart of gold underneath. He was the character that other characters reacted off of. Very Han Solo-ish. They have certainly added depth to him and I expect him to continue to lead. I even think Jack is going to become more of a follower.

I keep thinking about right before Ben killed Locke. When Locke mentioned Jin's name, Ben was very suprised. Could it be that the past has been changing? Ben would have seen Jin back in the 70's like the others. Was this new timeline different and Jin did survive?

I keep thinking also about Mr. Ecko's church that he was building. Was that for Locke? Was it the same purpose as the temple? Was it a place for people to go to not get thrown around time, a safe haven?

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-09, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: LaFleur"
Loved this episode!

1. Amy and Horace seem to be important characters. I'll be interested to see what roles they continue to play.

2. The baby boy intrigues me. Who is it?

3. Sawyer and the crew integrated themselves into Dharma, with the exception of Daniel, perhaps, although we saw him in Dharma gear in an earlier episode. Will we see them as part of the Purge?

4. Richard is a Hostile. What ties does he and his people have to the Island?

5. Loved the statue being shown. I'm still fascinated by it.

Bunnies eat nerds.

03-10-09, 12:38 PM (EST)
32. "RE: LaFleur"
1. Horace we knew but what about Amy? I'm thinking she is an undercover OTher!

2.Yeah I don't know. Maybe? I mean sometimes a baby is just a baby and not everything is connected. It could be any male who is around 27 when 815 crashes. Hurley? I mean we don't know if he was raised by another!

3. Ok opening scene from this season? I swear I saw Sawyer! I even commented on it. I think it was him! I mean it makes sense and now it is not suprising. I think they were shooting an Arrow video. I think Daniel is still there.

4. Absolutely loved the scene with Richard and Sawyer. I bet we get a Richard episode next season and it will be chock full of nuggets!

5. I like it too but I also think that too much now is being made of the statue. I don't think it is anyone we know.

You've been hotpocketed!

03-10-09, 07:26 AM (EST)
30. "RE: LaFleur"
Finally! My computer is back! We did lose a hard drive though , resumes, some pictures, taxes bleh.

On to the show. I loved, loved, loved this episode! Perfect example of mirror images!

I do not really care about who Kate ends up with. I want what makes the most sense for the story. Having said that I really don't see where it figures in to the overall story who she ends up with but I of course could be wrong.

My impressions on the whole Kate/Juliet/Jack/Sawyer saga.

* I thought Sawyer was talking about Cassidy when he was talking to Horace. I never heard him say he loved Kate before. He did say he loved Cassidy.
Sawyer never walked away from Kate but he did walk away from Cassidy. In fact with Kate he tried and tried to get her to stay on the island and just live there. With Juliet he suceeded. I do think he might be a bit unsure of Juliet's feelings about Jack returning. I think Juliet/Sawyer are end game and Jack/Kate are. FTR I really did like the reveal of their relationship.

I think Season 3 needs to be rewatched! The whole time Ben had them captured and he was basically torturing Sawyer could have new meaning now! If he saw them in the 70's together his jealousy has held for 30 years!

I wonder if the way Kate acted before they left on 316 is related to the way that she acted when they were being held captive by Ben. Remember she had that dinner on the beach with him? Then afterwards she was all zombie like too and I think then had sex with Sawyer! I think Ben is using Kate to get between Juliet and Sawyer!

Be back later...another whole week to another new episode I'm going to go read the message boards and all your thoughts!

You've been hotpocketed!

03-10-09, 11:12 AM (EST)
31. "RE: LaFleur"
>* I thought Sawyer was talking
>about Cassidy when he was
>talking to Horace. I
>never heard him say he
>loved Kate before. He
>did say he loved Cassidy.

hmm... I always forget about Cassidy but she can still turn out to be a major player being she's the mother of Sawyer's daughter and all.

>I think Season 3 needs to
>be rewatched!

Heck yeah!! I've been looking for Season 3 on DVD but can't find it at my local Walmart or Zellers.

A Gift from Agman

03-11-09, 01:41 PM (EST)
35. "RE: LaFleur"
The whole time Ben had them captured and he was basically torturing Sawyer could have new meaning now! If he saw them in the 70's together his jealousy has held for 30 years!

Oh my heck....all this time I was thinking it was because Juliet reminded him of Annie, but you are right. Young Ben could meet and crush hard on Juliet circa 1977.

bouncey by Ice

03-13-09, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: LaFleur"
This week's Getting Lost on TVGuide.com has an interesting theory on the statue and a spoiler on who Amy's baby is (it is one of the four mentioned in the video there, so don't watch the entire thing if you don't want to know):

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Getting-Lost-statue-1003991.aspx

Tribefied

03-13-09, 12:45 PM (EST)
37. "Hey!"
I thought you weren't doing spoilers!

You've been hotpocketed!

Traitor

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-09, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Hey!"
I can't speak for mrc, but the Getting Lost on TVguide.com are the only none RTVW things I read/watch -
they're more like teasers than real spoilers. It whets your appetite just enough!

03-13-09, 01:40 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Hey!"
What CT said. Getting Lost usually only has theories, but this week, he offered a list of possible names. I would have preferred not knowing, but I didn't read the blurb before I watched. I would have stopped the video if I had realized quick enough.

You've been hotpocketed!
Flame War!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •