The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"East Coast Spoiler Thread 11/23/05"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-23-05, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"East Coast Spoiler Thread 11/23/05"
Please keep all discussion of tonight's show here until the westies have had a chance to watch the show.

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 11/23... batts 11-23-05 1
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 11/23... HobbsofMI 11-23-05 2
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 11/23... volsfan 11-23-05 3
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 11/23... Devious Weasel 11-23-05 4
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 11/23... HobbsofMI 11-23-05 5
 Show of hands... Bebo 11-23-05 6
   RE: Show of hands... chickgigi 11-23-05 7
   RE: Show of hands... batts 11-23-05 8
       RE: Show of hands... Bebo 11-23-05 9
           RE: Show of hands... Devious Weasel 11-23-05 10
       RE: Show of hands... flipxcyd 11-24-05 13
   RE: Show of hands... Devious Weasel 11-23-05 11
       RE: Show of hands... 1derfool 11-23-05 12
       RE: Show of hands... HobbsofMI 11-24-05 16
   RE: Show of hands... AugustGirl 11-24-05 14
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 11/23... trigirl 11-24-05 15
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 11/23... AugustGirl 11-24-05 17
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 11/23... Elaine0 11-24-05 18
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 11/23... pumpkinqueen 11-25-05 20
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 11/23... Das Mole 11-24-05 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-23-05, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 11/23/05"
Sayid's gonna open up a can o Whoop @§§ on Anna Lucia.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-05, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 11/23/05"
He sure took Mr. Eco out until Anna hit him in the head....

sig by PM and bouncy by IceCat

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-05, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 11/23/05"
Ana has a major tude that needs to be addressed! What a bitch!

I finally blogged

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-05, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 11/23/05"
They aren't westies - they're tailies...

I thought this was great - absolutely great...

11-23-05, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 11/23/05"
I agree 110%....loved it and we have another person who has killed someone....any pattern here and "not being a good person" here....

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-05, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Show of hands..."
Who else got snuffly when Rose was finally reunited with her man?

I blame the pregnancy hormones, but I was bawling like a baby.

chickgigi 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-23-05, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chickgigi Click to send private message to chickgigi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Show of hands..."
Ditto. Had to get a kleenex. I missed the first 1/2 hour. can someone provide a quick recap. I was counting on this thread to find out what happened.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-05, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Show of hands..."
Oh, My , Gosh,,,,,,, ME ... and when Sun and Jin grabbed each other on the beach especially. What a scene! I'm such a crybaby at heart. I'm glad I was alone, otherwise everyone woulda seen my crybaby tantrum.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-05, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Show of hands..."
I started talking to the TV at that point:

Get over there and kiss her, damn it! A big one!

11-23-05, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Show of hands..."
Get over there and kiss his big one? What?

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-24-05, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Show of hands..."
YOu and me both. Thankfully, I was home alone watching. Tears started flowing when Rose and her hubby met up. Then it started waterfallin' when Jin and Sun embraced. I gotta say Jin and Sun meeting up was the kicker.

11-23-05, 11:21 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Show of hands..."
I'm secure enough in my masculinity to admit it got to me. Jin and Sun hit me harder, though.

1derfool 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-23-05, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 1derfool Click to send private message to 1derfool Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Show of hands..."
*Waves her hand too*

When I saw Jin and Sun start to embrace, for a split second my heart skipped - I was sooo afraid he'd see her blouse was open and decide to reprimand her about it instead.

Maybe I'm just a mush-brain at heart, but I think I might have seen a glimmer of hope for something between Sayid and AL. They've already got something in common (they're both 'dead already'), something to start with. Just cry on each other's shoulder and see where it leads?

11-24-05, 12:40 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Show of hands..."
I'm secure too.....DW was asking what was wrong with me once Jin and Sun got together....

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-05, 06:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Show of hands..."
*raises hand*

The tears started when Charlie looked up and realized it was Jin. Rose and Bernard? *sob* Jin and Sun? *big heaving sobs*

I'm still all verklempt about it.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-24-05, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 11/23/05"
How bad am I that the waterworks started with Michael and Vincent!?

I cry at Hallmark commercials...I'm a loser.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-05, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 11/23/05"
That's when I got choked up. The tears came with Jin, but the Michael/Vincent reunion put the wheels in motion.

I'm a big loser crybaby too.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-05, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 11/23/05"
I'm as bad as the rest of you. But the tears started for me after Sayid was released and he went over and hugged Shannon's body. They increased when Michael saw Vincent, then Jack and Sayid looking at each other while Sayid carried Shannon, harder tears with Bernard and Rose and I was sobbing by the Jin/Sun reunion. I could barely see the previews through the tears.

I love this show.

pumpkinqueen 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-25-05, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pumpkinqueen Click to send private message to pumpkinqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 11/23/05"
i started crying when Sayid refused to pick up the weapons and told Ana Lucia that they are both already dead--the acting on this show is amazing--and i'm a big fat cry-baby.

actually, it's a PhoenixMons

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-24-05, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 11/23/05"
Wow...great episode. I feel bad for Ana-Lucia.

I loved the Bernard-Rose reunion, I almost wanted to cry. But I didn't, thank God, lol.

Anyway, I'm dying to see next week's episode! I can't wait to find out more about Kate, and also what's gonna happen between Jack and Ana-Lucia...dun dun dun.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •