The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Major Lost Spoilage Info"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-16-05, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Major Lost Spoilage Info"
LAST EDITED ON 11-16-05 AT 01:52 PM (EST)

The first part of today's Ask Ausiello is entirely Lost info. Read it here. It talks about the numbers, Walt's aging issues, and, among other things, it confirms that Ana Lucia killed Shannon.

Are you concerned that Ana-Lucia is beyond redemption? I can't tell you how many e-mails I got from AA readers asking, "When is that ##### going to die?!" Actually, I can tell you: 124.

Carlton: At the beginning of last season, people didn't like Josh Holloway's character either. And by the end of the season, he was one of the most-liked characters on the show. It'll be really interesting to see, as we tell more about Ana-Lucia, whether that changes the audience's perception of her. We think it will.

Damon: In the same moment that we decided Shannon would die, Ana-Lucia would be responsible for that death. It would be the first time one castaway was responsible for killing another, and it would give so much inherent conflict and trauma the merge. We're walking a very tenuous tightrope with her, but we feel that over the course of the next two episodes the audience will hopefully get a better understanding for that character and what she's been through.

Can you confirm that Shannon was, in fact, shot? Fans have been speculating that she looked like she had a stab wound.

Carlton: She was shot.

Damon: People are getting a little too…

They're reaching a little too much?

Carlton: They totally are. And she did not have a Dharma Initiative stamp on her.

Thanks PM!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Note Devious Weasel 11-16-05 1
   RE: Note weltek 11-16-05 5
 RE: Major Lost Spoilage Info winter999 11-16-05 2
 RE: Major Lost Spoilage Info TeamJoisey 11-16-05 3
   RE: Major Lost Spoilage Info Devious Weasel 11-16-05 4
   RE: Major Lost Spoilage Info J I M B O 11-16-05 6
       RE: Major Lost Spoilage Info weltek 11-16-05 9
       RE: Major Lost Spoilage Info TeamJoisey 11-16-05 11
 THE ULTIMATE SPOILER J I M B O 11-16-05 7
   RE: THE ULTIMATE SPOILER Devious Weasel 11-16-05 8
       RE: THE ULTIMATE SPOILER J I M B O 11-16-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-16-05, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Note"
I hadn't considered the fact that the two groups uniting was a merge. Do you suppose that the Losties will choose to have the feast while the tailies do the immunity challenge?

Thanks PM!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-05, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Note"
I was just wondering what they'd name the new tribe and what color the new buffs would be.

winter999 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-16-05, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail winter999 Click to send private message to winter999 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Major Lost Spoilage Info"
Ain't It Cool News has some more strange spoiler-ish madness:

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=21846

http://www.dharmainitiative.com/

Is this and ABC for fan site?

TeamJoisey 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-16-05, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Major Lost Spoilage Info"
OK OK, I'm crazy.

I was looking for a twist.

So shoot me.

11-16-05, 03:23 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Major Lost Spoilage Info"
You're just used to seeing a twist at the merge...

Thanks PM!

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-05, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Major Lost Spoilage Info"

So shoot me.

Or would you prefer I just shoot a gun into the air while Dweeze stabs you?

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-05, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Major Lost Spoilage Info"
Buawahahahaha!

TeamJoisey 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-16-05, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Major Lost Spoilage Info"
Thanks for delivering on my straight line.

11-16-05, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "THE ULTIMATE SPOILER"

Maybe it is Kristen's way of rebelling against her "warning" about leaking info...but I found this clip of what happened to Danielle's shipmates:

AND THEY'VE DONE BAD THINGS TO WALT

i was half expecting to see this...

11-16-05, 04:17 PM (EST)
8. "RE: THE ULTIMATE SPOILER"
Been there, done that, even used the same picture...

Thanks PM!

Better joke, too...

11-16-05, 05:32 PM (EST)
10. "RE: THE ULTIMATE SPOILER"

Dude, where do you think i got the pic from? I was reminded of it based on the immediate sense of suspicion I had before entering this thread.

Luckily, this forum isn't too large so it was easy to find. Got me good that day.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •