The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I *heart* Hurley"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-11-05, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"I *heart* Hurley"
He's just a likeable guy. Bring on his episode!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I *heart* Hurley TenPin 02-14-05 1
   This pic? volsfan 02-14-05 2
  I *heart* Hurley Drive My Car 02-14-05 3
 RE: I *heart* Hurley dabo 02-15-05 4
   RE: I *heart* Hurley realtyamazed 02-15-05 5
   ***SPOILERS*** mrc 02-15-05 6
 RE: I *heart* Hurley jkokoj 02-15-05 7
   wah! moonbaby 02-15-05 8
       RE: wah! dabo 02-15-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TenPin 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-14-05, 02:54 PM (EST)
1. "RE: I *heart* Hurley"
I am very excited to see the upcoming Hurly episode too. It should be pretty cool. I saw this interesting pic on CrewPix.com.

It is of Hurley crossing a rope bridge… this must be part of his trek to find Danielle (the French woman). It is interesting because who built the bridge?

I don’t know if these are from the same episode, but there is also pictures of a different plane that crashed on the island. The caption mentions that Boone comes across this crash site and finds drugs in the plane.

And finally there is this picture titled “losthatch”.

Well, well, well… the plot thickens (add evil, maniacal laughter)

TenPin

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-05, 03:45 PM (EST)
2. "This pic?"

cracks me up! I have been around photo shots and things like that when we use things to set the scene but the trees in those planters look funny to me. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-05, 05:00 PM (EST)
3. " I *heart* Hurley"
Me too!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-05, 00:38 AM (EST)
4. "RE: I *heart* Hurley"
Kirstin Spoilers

http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin/Trans/Archive2005/050214c.html

Invisible text follows, don't scroll if you don't want to know:

From boyee: I read your column about someone dying on Lost, and I nearly had a heart attack. Pleeease, I beg of you: Tell me it's not Dominic Monaghan.

It's not. But I can tell you that this person is well-loved, well-featured and, well, doomed. It is one of the 14 series regulars--one of the biggest characters--and the episode is guaranteed to make you bawl your ever-lovin' eyes out.

From tarheelteacher: Male or female who dies on Lost?

Consensus. Should I answer this? Or is it telling too much? Let's vote. Who wants to know?

From lobsters: I want to know! Spill! (Sorry, pregnant-lady hormones got the best of me!)

Okay, then, out of love and respect for lobsters and her beloved unborn child, I will tell you this: (Do not read if you don't want to know.) It's a boy!

From colin_rip: Wait...a boy? Or a man?

I was just being funny. Don't read too much into that, peeps.

From annsensei: Didn't you already tell us a long time ago that it was a boy?

Yes, I did say that before--that was a spoiler a couple of months ago referencing Ethan about someone we know and love killing another cast member. But now I'm talking about the biggie--the one that hasn't happened yet.

From freakyme: I know you can't tell us exactly who dies--frankly, I don't want to know--but can you tell us how?

Do not read if you don't want to know: Basically, something catastrophic happens, and because someone lies about what happened, the victim ultimately can't be saved.

From brini: Is the medication/schizophrenia thing still going to happen on Lost?

I'm told now that writer-producers decided not to do that storyline. But the original plan, from what I understand, was to have Boone be psychotic and on meds which were running out. But like I said, from what I understand now, that's not gonna happen.

From waterdancer1: What's the dealio with Lost? Are Shannon and Sayid going to go a bit further?

On our local ABC 7 here, they did a whole "Secrets of Lost" shebang, and Naveen Andrews said this when asked about that: "Oh, it's definitely going to happen. I can guarantee you that. I mean, one of the things about this show is that we do push the envelope." Other highlights from castmembers: Ian Somerhalder said, "Something's coming up for my character, and it's definitely going to change the experience of the island, gonna change what we know of the island, and what we think of it, and that's huge." Matthew Fox said, "Jorge's episode will have a sequence of numbers in it that will be very, very significant." Jorge Garcia said, "Look at TV within TV. Wink, nod, that's all you get." Harold Perrineau Jr. said, "I think you should pay really close attention to what Walt does, and the things that happen around Walt."

From jen31cw2: What do you think of the Lost season finale spoiler? I know producers said it was false but close. Any insight?

I think the whole thing is a joke. Here's what I've heard of the finale: We'll go back to the very beginning, when they all boarded the plane. Also...Ha! Love it! Just got a call from a source who wanted to spread this word to you: There's buzz over at camp Lost that there's going to be an episode from the perspective of the dog, Vincent! And it's actually very relevant, because we see what happened in the cargo hold.

From mhs82: So, do we (1) see Claire pop the baby before season's end on Lost, and (2) find out who Ethan was and if there are more like him?

(1) Yes, and let's just say that episode is all about the circle of life, and (2) I do not know.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

realtyamazed 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-15-05, 01:01 AM (EST)
5. "RE: I *heart* Hurley"
Thanks for the pics guys!!

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-05, 08:23 AM (EST)
6. "***SPOILERS***"
So, it sounds like Claire, Shannon, Sayid, and Charlie are not the "big" death. Jack seems pretty safe as well. I'm thinking Walt or Michael look like pretty good bets.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Brothas are given token spots in reality TV and now one of them won't make it on the island?! Tsk, tsk!

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-15-05, 10:42 AM (EST)
7. "RE: I *heart* Hurley"
Thanks for those pics! The spoilers are interesting too. It is amazing how many people have some of these theories already out there. There have been some peeps here who have stated that Vincent/dog is very important. Also, we have all talked about Walt's importance to the island.

The death....hmmm...I really think it is going to be Hurley. Everyone loves Hurley. He is the big loveable guy that is trying to help and keep everyone happy and light hearted. I don't see that with Michael or Walt.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-05, 12:12 PM (EST)
8. "wah!"
I agree, everyone loves Hurley. I hope it isn't so

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-05, 12:18 PM (EST)
9. "RE: wah!"
Big to me would seem to indicate a main character, and I think Hurley has been a secondary character thus far.

I'm pretty certain Walt is safe, especially if he's the Anthony Freemont of the series.

SMILES ARE FREE

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •