The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The african american guy that went on and on about poor him"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

peachesrme007 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-24-07, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail peachesrme007 Click to send private message to peachesrme007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The african american guy that went on and on about poor him"
I would give anything to have 2 weeks with that man! How dare he go on and on about poor him and the black community. First of all, all the blacks and whites and every other person in prisons .. what got them there were their own choices! not the white man, quit whinning about how repressed the black man is in todays society because that is not true..what about the all black colleges? the black college funds? There are many many people that have to live they way they live (black or white) cause they havent a choice but what they do have a choice is how they live that life..they do not have to do crime, unclean homes, so forth that is their own personnal choices. I am in jail cause i sold drugs or did burglary because I'm a black man or woman is a flippen cop out! I think that he thinks he deserves money and reservation land like the American Indian which by the way is the true american! Gimme a break! Please I beg you, give me 2 weeks with the man!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The african american guy that w... PagongRatEater 01-25-07 1
   RE: The african american guy that w... DedeV 01-26-07 2
   RE: The african american guy that w... SunshineHine 01-27-07 3
       RE: The african american guy that w... AshLanie 01-27-07 4
 RE: The african american guy that w... sunshine1304 01-27-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-25-07, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The african american guy that went on and on about poor him"
This guy may top my list of the most loathsome people ever to appear on RTV. Sure there is some injustice - no one ever promised the world would be fair. But he is obviously an intelligent and driven man and he has decided to spend his entire energy on whining about what happened 100 years ago. Goodness! Do you have any idea how successful he could be if he applied that energy to an actual job.

He is a flat out racist. Blacks in America don't need to segregate, they need to integrate - just like Italians, Irish, Chinese, Japanese and every other kind of other immigrant group before them that has become an essential contributing part of the melting pot. Being prejudiced FOR blacks is just as bad as hating whites (which he obviously does). If I were prejudiced FOR whites and only hired white people, gave white people access to my home and wouldn't spend money in a store that wasn't owned by whites I would be, and should be, villified.

My boss has a saying that he loves to pull out all the time 'things may be unfair, screwed up in the past, wrong or just stupid...GET OVER IT. You have to deal with the current situation and make a choice to move forward. This guy is living his whole life in reverse.

Kudos to Marguerite from really learning from her first experience. She seems to have grown and has been really great with this family.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - President J. Adams

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DedeV 155 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-26-07, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DedeV Click to send private message to DedeV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The african american guy that went on and on about poor him"
There's nothing more I can add, you two have said it all perfectly! So here's my contribution to the thread...DITTO!

SunshineHine 4 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-07, 04:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SunshineHine Click to send private message to SunshineHine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The african american guy that went on and on about poor him"
I am so sick and tired of blacks telling me how I repressed them or that my people did. Know what I tell them? I tell them that my ancestors are from Poland and other foreign countries... so it wasn't ME or my PEOPLE. I am so sick of them blaming us whites. Get over it! It is so old and not a part of my history so I don't need the racist crap from the racist blacks. I hope God shows them.....HELLO! Get a grip! There are so many damn opportunities for blacks nowadays.. geesh! You don't see white award shows but you do see black award shows. So there you have it they have the best damn life and opportunities in America. If not for slavery they probably wouldn't be Americans living in One Nation under God. Oh by the way the slave masters that have died along time ago I am sure God is dealing with them. So why bring up the crap blame game in 2007. Yep it is good to learn History but that is what it is just that...HISTORY!

I am racist now after the show! Just proves my point all blacks hate whites whether they want to admit it or not. I am tired of them snickering behind my back. I didn't do a damn thing. But I will share a story with you. Some blacks wanted to kick my butt in junior high so one year I finally went up to them and grabbed my face and white skin and said in dorky voice while looking so distressed and told them over and over real loud "I AM SO SORRY GOD MADE ME WHITE" "OH I AM SO SORRY GOD MADE ME WHITE!" Ha Ha after that they left me alone forever and really didn't know what to do with that. I got them thinking is what I did.

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-27-07, 06:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The african american guy that went on and on about poor him"
>I am so sick and tired
>of blacks telling me how
>I repressed them or that
>my people did. Know what
>I tell them? I tell
>them that my ancestors are
>from Poland and other foreign
>countries... so it wasn't ME
>or my PEOPLE. I am
>so sick of them blaming
>us whites. Get over it!
>It is so old and
>not a part of my
>history so I don't need
>the racist crap from the
>racist blacks. I hope God
>shows them.....HELLO! Get a grip!
>There are so many damn
>opportunities for blacks nowadays.. geesh!
>You don't see white award
>shows but you do see
>black award shows. So there
>you have it they have
>the best damn life and
>opportunities in America. If not
>for slavery they probably wouldn't
>be Americans living in One
>Nation under God. Oh by
>the way the slave masters
>that have died along time
>ago I am sure God
>is dealing with them. So
>why bring up the crap
>blame game in 2007. Yep
>it is good to learn
>History but that is what
>it is just that...HISTORY!
>
>I am racist now after the
>show! Just proves my point
>all blacks hate whites whether
>they want to admit it
>or not. I am tired
>of them snickering behind my
>back. I didn't do a
>damn thing. But I will
>share a story with you.
>Some blacks wanted to kick
>my butt in junior high
>so one year I finally
>went up to them and
>grabbed my face and white
>skin and said in dorky
>voice while looking so distressed
>and told them over and
>over real loud "I AM
>SO SORRY GOD MADE ME
>WHITE" "OH I AM SO
>SORRY GOD MADE ME WHITE!"
>Ha Ha after that they
>left me alone forever and
>really didn't know what to
>do with that. I got
>them thinking is what I
>did.

The guy was extreme in his beliefs but that is what this show is all about.......they get the extreme of the extremists on it.

I don't believe for a minute that all AA's dislike all Whites.....Just as some whites dislike all AA's the same for AA's about Whites.

Just as Margaret was extreme in her beliefs last year regarding religion this guy was extreme in his belief regarding repression of all Aa's. Where he falls short in his belief is many many AA's have made it. He should be asking why they aren't there helping his lazy arse.

I loved that the lil girl got all the money except for maybe 30 dollars. She is now guarantee a college education......Through which she can learn there are many AA's out there that have made it and not sit/sat around complaining.

Both Moms were not so very nice in their letters though.....Both need lessons in how to communicate their thoughts.

I chuckled though when all three were on a bench and the guy goes off on another tangent and the Mom and little girl ignore him for the most part and continue to talk about the piano.

sunshine1304 1 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-07, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sunshine1304 Click to send private message to sunshine1304 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The african american guy that went on and on about poor him"
My boyfriend watches this show with me sometimes and he couldn't believe how stupid the Malone-Brown couple looked. They have a message they are trying to deliver and they aren't doing it very well. I don't really get into politics so I'm not a big supporter for anything but I don't believe what happened with the hurricane had anything to do with race and neither does my boyfriend. I'm white and he's black. What I really think it comes down to is money. If you don't have enough money to get back what you had and if you don't have a way for the government to make money by getting back what you had you don't get it back. I for one know I would never have housing in that area. Its under sea level and is in a section of the United States that is always getting hit with storm like that its bound to happen. Theres a city not farm from me that was built because a hurricane sat there for a few days and pushed sand up. Since its cheap to build on land like that they built on it. All it would take is another storm like the one that built it to tear it down and then where would all those people be? Its like building a house on a swamp and getting mad because your house sinks. To go back to the whole African American thing. How many people in this country are really truly african. How many people in this country are really truly american. How many people in this country are 100% anything. I feel like its stupid to say that you deserve something you never had. You can't hold people responsible for what their ancestors did. My boyfriend even says that if they really want what their ancestors had they need to go to Africa.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •