The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The rodeo family is in trouble and aren’t even aware of how dysfunctional their lives are. "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

ScorpioRising 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-02-06, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ScorpioRising Click to send private message to ScorpioRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The rodeo family is in trouble and aren’t even aware of how dysfunctional their lives are. "
The rodeo family is in trouble and aren’t even aware of how dysfunctional their lives are. During the program, after seeing the abusive manner in which the rodeo dad treated the guest mom, I suspected that he may have a history of domestic abuse. Low and behold, when the rodeo mom’s friends were visiting the guest mom, one asked the husband to auction off the guest mom the way that he did his wife, and he did!!!!! Yikes! Then to see how easily he pushed his wife out of the way during the altercation at the end of the show, my suspicions were validated. I have NEVER seen a man shove his wife that way!

I was also shocked to see the manner in which the rodeo mom spoke to the children at the dinner table. She would have been in a lot of trouble if she spoke that way to someone else’s children. All that the dad could do is walk out of the house and he really should have confronted her about that.

The rodeo family is trash, and their daughters are going to be very troubled women. As stated by the Italian mom, the rodeo wife is rather “mannish” and it seems as though the rodeo family’s children are being raised by two fathers. The father and mother aren’t providing appropriate emotional support and the poor little girls aren’t allowed to express any discomfort or distress unless they are “bleeding or need to go to the hospital.” I hope the local Child Services Agency removes them from the home and places them with a foster family. Then perhaps the two year old can go to pre-school in the morning instead of cleaning stables, and the six year old can join the girl scouts or some other organization that will offer her an opportunity to just be a kid!

Most important, I hope that the dad who was punched in the face by the rodeo guy does follow-up and press assault charges. He deserves to be pestered by the judicial system, forced to take anger management classes, etc. There was no reason for the rodeo guy to turn over the table and start a bar room brawl.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The rodeo family is in trouble ... BHoneycutt 05-06-06 1
 Locking - duplicate topic Bebo 05-08-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BHoneycutt 119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-06-06, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BHoneycutt Click to send private message to BHoneycutt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The rodeo family is in trouble and aren’t even aware of how dysfunctional their lives are. "
I completely agree with you that charges should be pressed against the rodeo dad. I hope that guy follows through with his threat of litigation and sues the Wranglers off the cowboy! The cowboy was trying to cover his tracks by saying that "both wives were arguing back and forth". Bullcrap!!! Cowgirl Jen was calling the other a SLUT and saying the other husband has "no F*UCKING backbone". She was the ONLY wife being ugly during the confrontation. The only thing the other woman said was that she thought the cowgirl's lifestyle was a little "mannish". Big woop! That ranch family is totally screwed up! Granted, I don't believe that the other family should allow their kids to stay up all night and have no discipline. There are things wrong with each family (as nobody is perfect) but I was absolutely appalled by the cowgirl's BIG MOUTH and cowboy's SWINGING FISTS (at both his own wife and other husband!) at the confrontation! They looked like a couple of "bass ackwards" HICKS!

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-08-06, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Locking - duplicate topic"
Please join the existing discussion here:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID73/244.shtml

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •