The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I kind of feel sorry for those kids in Florida"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

L8am 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-27-06, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L8am Click to send private message to L8am Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I kind of feel sorry for those kids in Florida"
Puppies and kittens are cute, too, until they grow up. Based on the example of the parents, these girls zero sum of people skills -- I can hear uber "model" shrieking now -- No, dear, your children are learning to manipulate and to perform, but they are not learning compassion, courtesy, or usefulness, the glue of civilization.
And Danny? He has a "job" he doesn't have to show up for? Sounds like Big Daddy pays him to hang around. Makes me wonder how "successful" the modeling agency really is, and where either one of those "parents" get their colossal egos. Eewww.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I kind of feel sorry for those ... mgm3310 03-01-06 1
   RE: I kind of feel sorry for those ... tamaradeangelis 03-13-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mgm3310 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-06, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mgm3310 Click to send private message to mgm3310 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I kind of feel sorry for those kids in Florida"
You have to admire their mother for her honesty, though. She came right out and said she liked having daughters because they were each like a "mini-me." She seems to have a lot in common with the unattractive women who try to live through their little girls by pushing them into beauty pageants.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tamaradeangelis 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-06, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamaradeangelis Click to send private message to tamaradeangelis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I kind of feel sorry for those kids in Florida"
amen sister!!! I thought i was the only one whom thought she was sooooo very homely!!!!!!!!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •